It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden archeology Flood myth

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Good point and it is remiss to not point out that Geological evidence is in a constant state of flux....which brings us round to the "timeline issue" again......you see it is as difficult to parse the geological epochs or stages of earths evolution into an accurate chronological order.....

HUH???

No, seriously... on what basis do you make this claim? Earth's history is very clearly laid out in the rocks... you can walk past any road cut or drive through mountains and see it written there for you. Or look at drill cores. It really couldn't be any plainer.

Karst formations (Karts tinkholes) are found all over the world in areas where there's limestone (ancient sea beds)... in Florida, they swallow up cars and houses.

Much, MUCH plainer to see than Karts Tinkholes.

Harte

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Good point and it is remiss to not point out that Geological evidence is in a constant state of flux....which brings us round to the "timeline issue" again......you see it is as difficult to parse the geological epochs or stages of earths evolution into an accurate chronological order.....

HUH???

No, seriously... on what basis do you make this claim? Earth's history is very clearly laid out in the rocks... you can walk past any road cut or drive through mountains and see it written there for you. Or look at drill cores. It really couldn't be any plainer.

How long does it take nature to make rock?How long does it take to make OIL?...Coal?........and in response to your answer I will say it takes less than decades to make rock under the right conditions and that Oil is thousands of years old not milllions as is coal.

We will never agree on the issue because you are basing your reality on academia and you are grounded by what in many cases are lies and misdirects you learned in school.....I can link you to proof of this,but we will still be having to validate those sources.....which begins the cycle of discussion all over again.

I went to the same era schools as many here right....so its not complicated.....and I argued with teachers in grade school and throughout my education over obvious lies and misdirects built into the curriculum they were giving us all......why would I argue decades later with people who hold degrees that werent even smart enough to realise what was being done to them in grade school??....anyone with a truly inquiring intelligent mind would have long ago condemned academia as worthless until proven otherwise......soooooo.....ya they lies about how old stuff is all along....but we know now here on the olde internet.
edit on 29-9-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

HUH???

How long does it take nature to make rock?How long does it take to make OIL?...Coal?........and in response to your answer I will say it takes less than decades to make rock under the right conditions and that Oil is thousands of years old not milllions as is coal.

We will never agree on the issue because you are basing your reality on academia and you are grounded by what in many cases are lies and misdirects you learned in school.....I can link you to proof of this,but we will still be having to validate those sources.....which begins the cycle of discussion all over again.

I went to the same era schools as many here right....so its not complicated.....and I argued with teachers in grade school and throughout my education over obvious lies and misdirects built into the curriculum they were giving us all......why would I argue decades later with people who hold degrees that werent even smart enough to realise what was being done to them in grade school??....anyone with a truly inquiring intelligent mind would have long ago condemned academia as worthless until proven otherwise......soooooo.....ya they lies about how old stuff is all along....but we know now here on the olde internet.

I'm sorry, but say what again? You seriously think that geologists are lying over areas like plate tectonics, vulcanology and basic chemistry? You said that you argued with your teachers in school - about what exactly? Did you go in with your own preconceived ideas about the age of the Earth and then get annoyed when you learnt that basic science said that your ideas were ridiculous?
There is a vast amount of science that says that the Earth is billions of years old. I value science over religion, somewhat massively in fact.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

I'm sorry, but say what again? You seriously think that geologists are lying over areas like plate tectonics, vulcanology and basic chemistry? You said that you argued with your teachers in school - about what exactly? Did you go in with your own preconceived ideas about the age of the Earth and then get annoyed when you learnt that basic science said that your ideas were ridiculous?

There is a vast amount of science that says that the Earth is billions of years old. I value science over religion, somewhat massively in fact.

Yes, somehow tens of millions of scientists are able to coordinated a remarkable cohesive campaign of lies so that they (of every possible religion, creed and nationality), can all try to deceive everyone in the last two centuries - including themselves......it's remarkable isn't it!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101
There is never really much mention of the deluge from the Quran/ Islamic's perspective. Muslims also believe in a great deluge, that was more region specific rather than engulfing most of the inhabited worlds.

It seems that islam is not mentioning it because it was invented well after the flood/tsunami happened. It's only ~1500 years old; and the floods are thought to have happened quite some time before that [some even say 10 000 years or more].
So maybe there were two or more occasions where floods happened. One was all engulfing and early in history, the other later and not quite so bad.

The majority of the book was made up from existing sources, so it is perhaps a little surprising that Mohammed didn't pilfer that bit of folk lore as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all...anyone with a truly inquiring intelligent mind would have long ago condemned academia as worthless until proven otherwise...

Proven to who's standard?

I suspect that it's proven to the standard of the scientific community at large.

Have you considered the possibility that, for all this time, you're the one who was wrong, and have been wrong all the way back to grade school?

I would be interested to know what scientific studies you have performed, what evidence you have gathered, that support your claim that the consensus of a large body of subject-matter experts are wrong.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: one4all...anyone with a truly inquiring intelligent mind would have long ago condemned academia as worthless until proven otherwise...

I suspect that it's proven to the standard of the scientific community at large.

Have you considered the possibility that, for all this time, you're the one who was wrong, and have been wrong all the way back to grade school?

I would be interested to know what scientific studies you have performed, what evidence you have gathered, that support your claim that the consensus of a large body of subject-matter experts are wrong.

Yes we can make a comparison:

How has academia, i.e., science changed the world in 200 years? Since 1817 there has been a vast monumental changes

How has religion, (all lumped together) changed the world in 200 years? Since 1817 there has been a ... what exactly?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

There has been a small purging of pedophile priests.

Harte

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

True and some interesting new age re-hashing of old and some new ideas but a lot of noise and smoke and no real movement, certainly no functional messiahs or miracle producing prophets.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

Harte

True and some interesting new age re-hashing of old and some new ideas but a lot of noise and smoke and no real movement, certainly no functional messiahs or miracle producing prophets.

You can still find a few of those on television, you know.

Harte

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

How has religion, (all lumped together) changed the world in 200 years? Since 1817 there has been a ... what exactly?

Well, 17 years ago I could get on a plane without being treated like a criminal and risking anal probes from barely educated security guards who hate the world and have no problem with showing it.

I could buy a whole host of useful products over the counter, most of which are no longer available.

I could take my kids to the museum without needing to go through a metal detector and bag search.

Religion has definitely had an impact on the world.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Well, 17 years ago I could get on a plane without being treated like a criminal and risking anal probes from barely educated security guards who hate the world and have no problem with showing it.

I could buy a whole host of useful products over the counter, most of which are no longer available.

I could take my kids to the museum without needing to go through a metal detector and bag search.

Religion has definitely had an impact on the world.

Yep but not in a good way, which was my intent to illustrate. Additionally these violent outbreaks, caused by excessive belief in religion, have been occurring on a regular basis for thousands of years. They are normal part of human culture, at best one could say, they are are at present subdued compared to previous outbreaks of the same.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The scientific community is a Peer approval process based conjob.......the global cabal owns the Publishers who dicate what goes out and they control everything.Obviously right?

No I havent considered that I am wrong because a planet full of evidence proves me right.

You may drop the scientific studies garbage any time...lol...and dont connect by proxy the word EVIDENCE to these bastardised so called scientific studies....and spare me the "subject matter experts" con-job comment...LMAO...we are the subject matter experts and our eyes and what is between our ears are our degrees and PHDs.

You arent the only one who would like a data dump from me providing the evidence to support what I am postulating.....but over time I have found somehow IMMENSE changes are made in efforts to distort suppress or contradict what few wee little pieces which have been posted....in other words as soon as I share anything someone tries to immediastly counter it.....and I dont mean disinfo here I mean changing Google Maps within days type of response...So nope...I expect everyone to see what is obvious to me until someone who wishes to be a martyr decides to go public or to try to spread the truth....if they do they do and if they dont they dont.

So no I am not giving the cabal any more of a map to begin erasing suppressing and distorting the truth.....and I am also not wasting time putting together anything comprehensive....there is NO TIME.

"It will come like a Thief in the Night".......think about this....how is this possible.....because you EYES are closed at night when you sleep......we have been put to sleep so the Thief may sneak up on us.

If you consider yourself to be smart/eyes and mind open...not formally educated/brainwashed and mind closed.....then you are already making preparations for the arrival of Nibiru ....if you havent figured this entire story out by now and you dont have someone holding your hand who can run you thru the lies and brainwashing you have been exposed to you WILL NOT HAVE TIME to unravel the mystery and you shall simply die and become oil....

Besides....there is this thing I call the "Uncomfortable Reality" that the world as we know it has always been scheduled to be whitewashed....giving up becomes a viable desirable option when this reality is discovered.....soooo....if you have no way to learn enough in time....why stress everyone out.....seriously......its sick as hades.....but what other reality is available now.....unless you have the DATA and the PASSION to learn and the MONEY to prepare properly you are screwed....and TPTB only have to remove one of those pillars and you are toaster struedel.

I have the data and the passion but not the money...sooooo...almost all of my time is devoted to survival now.....my complete data-package is now a chip I must use to find a White-Knight who is a multi-millionaire with more brains than money....and I can not publish or promote this topic in any way beyond this ATS discussion....person to person relay is acceptable....but not using media or written words....dont ask me why that is it just is.

To those stuck on the grade school realisations....if your mind is open you dont have to look for anything...things are what we call OBVIOUS.....and yes I felt my teachers were underprepared because I frequently stonewalled them with questions they could not even come close to answering unless they endorsed my my perspectives and my evidence which was by proxy teaching the class.... and which made them ALL except one absolutely refuse to go against the grain and fall back on the excuse that they did not choose the curriculum and had to teach what was given to them....LMAO....I was a KID and they didnt know how to handle the inquisitions.....lol....ONE teacher fought the suppression as much as possible and ended up giving me acess to his personal library at his home which was unique to say the least because I had never held leatherbound old books in my hands and had never felt pages or smelled antiquity before.

True open-minded learning draws you AWAY from the status quo into the world of inquiry not towards it into a quicksand comfort zone based upon manicured vanity.....

The HONEST fact is that anyone with a formal education will IMMEDIATLY begin to find connections to my data.....I have talked to many hundreds of people personally and the higher the education level the quicker the connection...NOT THE SUBSCRIPTION HOWEVER.....these minds definately connect instantly but they fight against full endorsement the longest because of their pre-concieved brainwashing which is executed upon them using a dynamic based on voluntary submission which makes it harder to show to them.

Because I only consider humanitarian focuses and optimisation of my time I prefer to spend what little time I have indoctrinating less educated people....I try not to waste my time with over-educated people ...for 2 other reasons as well #1 most of them will be useless post-event survivalwise and #2 they require wayyyy to much time and attention when it comes to learning and teambuilding.I can buy a book about dentistry and pull someones tooth but dont have time to waste arguing with an educated mind which is brainwashed tacticlly and if you cant learn this lesson quickly and immediatly wish to teambuild then I dont have time.I know we need groups of 100-300 people to have a realistic chance to survive as a species.Class is over now...survivors are by proxy a minority...which means I am most comfortable knowing my data goes against the grain in all the right spots.

Everyone comes onboard....with zero exceptions.....I have NEVER had anyone in person not subscribe to this evidence.Only online bickering by disinfo workers which is fine because I am not promoting I am only discussing when the topic arises on its own.

On a final note....there are VERY VERY VERY few "safe-areas"....really there are NO SAFE AREAS.....simply "safer" areas....and TPTB are now moving in......so lets say you have 50-100 million in the bank right now....well you are considered to be cannon-fodder by TPTB and you will drown or worse....soooooo....all the people with 100 million or LESS in the bank have zero chance of being brought into the Cabal survival groups...a billion MIGHT get you a ticket as a laborer in a D.U.M.B.

When I say I need a White-Knight with multi-millions who has more brains than money I was not kidding....we need groups of 100-300 people....optimally...hopefully this person understands the concept of INSULATING things they value like their FAMILY.....a rich man may jump in and participate with an edge.....their money buys insulation for those they love.
edit on 30-9-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all So no I am not giving the cabal any more of a map to begin erasing suppressing and distorting the truth.....and I am also not wasting time putting together anything comprehensive.

And hence we observe that such evidence certainly doesn't exist.

Harte

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all So no I am not giving the cabal any more of a map to begin erasing suppressing and distorting the truth.....and I am also not wasting time putting together anything comprehensive.

Harte

When this planet is wiped....most D>U>M>B>s will be coffins.....there will be far less than a billion humans left scattered around a devestated landscape witth zero resources and quickly dieing.......wihin months the survivor numbers will be cut down by 50%......there will be nothing left on the surface of the planet to use as resources no books not tools no junk laying around like in the Zombie apocalypse movies....NOTHING...... my inspiration is found within a quest to support the forward movement of LIKEMINDED people.....and I anticipate there being very little opposition in terms of re-writing humanities history post-event.....by LIKEMINDED people.....the meek shall inherit the earth because anyone left alive will with a 100% certainty be quite meek..........

I seek to carry forward knowledge not my journey....we didnt have to end this cycle this way with this much death ....and it is my hope that in the future more people with my data-sets survive than people with degrees and PHDs....we only need their books so we can unravel the misdirections within and finish their work properly....science never lies people do...people with PHDs and Degrees who are trapped in a cerebral vortex....doomed because of this inherant weakness....it is easy to see within ANY field of study where the misdirections and suppressions begin...where research is intentionally deadended and delayed and screwed with...this applies to ALL FIELDS OF STUDY......leave the books and honest people will finish research immediatly.....and we barely lose a step....but lose the books and have brainwashed people with degrees who have never even seen properly completed work and who will by proxy take us in wrong directions....and we get set wayyyyy back.

History repeats and if you are carving out a spot for yourself or those you love in the future you will already be working out the truth.....not arguing it......

BTW...in school you only use potions of texts during your studies....many texts....well I read ALL of those texts not only the chapters of the ones the curriculum designated...and this is why I have a big picture perspective and have always had one....you see the texts CONTRADICT each other in many many places hence the use of multiple books.....these contradictions are a red-flag to a healthy mind.....these contradictions are the popcorn trail in most cases to points of misdirection suppression or entanglement of proper research and learning direction and momentum.You dont need the complete functional knowledge to find truths you simply need to be able to read and comprehend and identify places of contradiction tacticlly created and then correct them.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

WUT? .................Uh, oh..........I step slowly back, making no sudden movement.......more steps back, and I have nearly escaped....a few more, and I am away and have escaped...................................

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Harte

Hey Harte

It would seem that is true - how come you didn't put down a dozen intellectual road flares to warn somebody. Before I entered that one posting...ye Gods.

He seems to like you, could you invited him over to meet Swede, Essan and Cormac?
edit on 30/9/17 by Hanslune because: Add additional material

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

How long does it take nature to make rock?

Seconds to minutes in the case of lava hitting the ocean.

How long does it take to make OIL?...Coal?........and in response to your answer I will say it takes less than decades to make rock under the right conditions and that Oil is thousands of years old not milllions as is coal.

Then why isn't the guy making this claim producing oil in his laboratory?

My learning is based on generations of curious folks who are researching the Earth and putting together a picture of what it looks like. If what they learned was so wrong, then why can they successfully predict earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and many other events... and find oil?

If it was wrong, they couldn't do any of that.

But you're relying on people who say they're right.

Their statements appeal to you, but how do you know they're correct other than it "feels right"? Or "I read it and it made sense to me." I read a lot of things that make sense if you don't know much about the topic.

I read a lot. And I'm curious and I like to go see things and I like to go rock hunting and fossil hunting. Your web pages may have some sort of wild idea about things, but the problem with the "armchair wisdom" really shows up when you're in the field and hunting for valuable semiprecious or precious stones or even fossils.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Rock hunting ...awsome.....me to ...... I recently found a fossilised rock shard of flesh which you could put alongside fresh meat and they would look identical all the grains and sinews and fat intact and clearly defined . This is one of MANY different things which to me are gamebreakers and should que people into waking up.......science now knows rock is made in a few years[not the cooling lava version either and it is debatable wether volcanic rock should be parsed alongside other types of rocks maybe it isnt even a rock by the definition of its peers] under the right circumstances....we can FORCE them to admit this....they will try to skew the data and resu;ts but the facts will always remain that non-volcanic rocks are are made in several years not even decades.....which is what has been hidden from you....until now when science has proven this out.

Now understand this....the only method to make rock in a few years aside from volcanic rock if that is even rock.....requires specific circumstances ....and there is only one way to reproduce these special circumstances globally which is EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS during and after global continental displacement.....you see there is no avoiding the truth....

This is basic stuff within the Global Continental Displacement Wave model[the GCDW model is REPEATABLE]......the what happens after part.....I havent posted anything substantial online and will not but have given generic directions to the learning curve.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

a reply to: one4all

WUT? .................Uh, oh..........I step slowly back, making no sudden movement.......more steps back, and I have nearly escaped....a few more, and I am away and have escaped...................................

LOL...you are running from yourself Lobsang.....lol.....learning to surf 300 foot Global Displacement Waves might be a better way to spend your time.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join