It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden archeology Flood myth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Byrd....for many years I have done presentations with kids where we have built replicas of the NA Continent which have duplicated the geographical patterning catalysed by the Continental Displacement Wave Model....lol....you can do it with any Continent....Kids Byrd..many kids...kids who will soon be correcting our One True Humanitarian History.

Byrd...you are using a peer approval driven timeline....it is not acceptable to those seeking truths...it is flawed by proxy due to the publisher controlled peer approval method....you cannot speak for or nor a 3657 year cycle or for that matter any timeline with accuracy or foundation.

I have posted links to the research proving solid rock is formed from precipitates IN ONLY FEW YEARS.....it is over Byrd....and anyone with a "peer approval process" tainted education must re-learn nearly everything...PREDOMINATELY the status quo supported timelines relied upon and espoused.

If you would like I can repost the link for you.

P.S...you should give it a go....what a blast it is having fun building mountains and throwing around pails of water and making huge mud pies.....whoop whoop whoop....as we teach them how to see truth for what it is....thinking about it now we never could have done this together without the internets Google Earth images ....and it would not have been any fun had we not been disenfranchising current status quo driven lies.
edit on 7-8-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The evidence of writing shows that languages diverged long before 3,000 years ago. They were all very different by the time that writing was invented some 5,000 years ago.
got a link please .

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

If you would like I can repost the link for you.
For some reason I cant get your links to work .

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Sorry I will try to figure it out , I am not very computer savvy I could be doing any number of things wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I hope you have as much fun digging in to the topic of Global Floods as I have had.

IMHO every conspiracy theory discussed here on ATS and elsewhere is directly connected to these Global floods catalysed by these Global Continental Displacement Waves and the Human Survivors and their historical path to today including their Quest to attempt to carry some remnant of Humanity thru the coming Cycle if it can be managed which is the catalyst for their absolute lock on Global control.

Not saying I agree with how things seem to be...just saying its what I see.

IMHO the Survivors of the last Global Flood are more powerful what we call TPTB or the Illuminatti or the Secret Societys or the Global Elite....because IMHO the Survivors control them all. ....many who already are knee deep in following up on the Survivors of the last Cycle will recognise one Global influence I did not list and IMHO that is the one representing the Survivors. ....who are IMHO now in the final stages of their preparations to shepherd humanity through another cataclysm.

Be prepared to take the Red Pill and chase it down with Purple Kool-aid just before you dive down the Rabbit-Hole.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

You still have no proof, just endless announcements that everyone apart from you is wrong.
My position remains unchanged - you do not understand geology, would flunk Geology 101 in fact, and you have no proof.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I may have asked yo before ,forgive me if so but have you studied or looked into Immanuel Velikovsky's work ? en.wikipedia.org... Giant waves could easily fit into his hypothesis and if I am not mistaken he mentions Mars's pass by as causing it to happen . Worlds in collision when chaos in our system seemed to rule the day . Things have quieted down for the most now but the idea of a planet X still haunting the neighbor hood might exist .

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yes I have read Velikovskys work....he is on track...thank you for the suggestion, his work is awesome.

I did not read any of the books nor watch any videos or read my perspecive online.....I discovered this in a completely different manner long before I was exposed to relative data.....so when I run into someone who is holding a piece of the big picture puzzle I immediatly recognise it and where it fits in.I have had tons of chuckles when I have read how close some people have come to the full and complete picture.

There are stark divisions amongst humans in how we see the world .....some of us see it in patterns and when you are like this you see the big picture first.

I basiclly began with the FINITE answer and am working my way backwards validating with others questions and books ect.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

The evidence of writing shows that languages diverged long before 3,000 years ago. They were all very different by the time that writing was invented some 5,000 years ago.
got a link please .

Simply look up Sumerian, Egyptian, and Chinese. All three had writing systems around 3,000 BC and it's quite clear from the words and the sentence structures that each language is unique and anything that they had in common must be a lot farther back than 3000 BC.

Linguistics has many interesting things that it can do, including identify some things from vanished languages using word roots that appear in multiple child languages.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

So now it's Velikovsky?

I read his opus many years ago, and didn't believe it then, and certainly nothing has come to light that would even remotely validate his hypothesis.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Child languages? Could you explain that one for me?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

You will see the term "daughter languages" used more frequently to denote languages that have arisen from a previous base language. French is a daughter language of Latin and such.

edit on p0000008k55822017Tue, 08 Aug 2017 15:55:36 -0500k by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Do you have a link to any scholarly documents ? pdf websites YouTubes eta

This blog provides links to open-access resources for the study of the Old and New Testaments as well as for the ANE, and, occasionally, for Classics. The source for the great majority of the posts is Chuck Jones's The Ancient World Online (ancientworldonline.blogspot.com...)
hoozwhere.blogspot.ca...
edit on 8-8-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

[ ]

"Well anyway, there's a rational core to the whole thing, according to this new book I'm reading by some dendrochronologist called Mike Baillie"*. "Dendrochronology -- you refer to the science of tree-ring dating?" I asked. "Indeed. The tree-ring boffins are getting pretty sophisticated nowadays. They're using ancient living trees and very old preserved timbers from all over the world and now they've got a sequence of absolute dates going back thousands of years. The point about which is that their dates are real calandar dates arrived at independently of the very subjective historical records. The tree-rings don't lie. You can see big environmental catastrophies in tree-rings. A run of, say, five very bad seasons, shows up, all over the world, in a characteristic pattern, like a fingerprint". "Gee, I love a good scientific detective story. So where did Velikovsky go wrong?" I asked. "He couldn't conceive of a small asteroid or big comet -- something even as big as a few kilometres in diameter -- doing much damage to the Earth, so he opted for something much bigger. Now, however, all scientists accept that a chunk of rock, or ice, that big would wipe out most life on earth and in the past, of course, it did. "Like the Great Cretaceous Extinction, when the dinosaurs and most other life forms were wiped out by the comet 65 million years ago.

"So if you scale back Velikovsky's loony notion of wandering planets to something rational -- a near miss from a few middle-sized chunks of interplanetary junk or the occasional hit from a small comet -- like the Tunguska Event in 1908 -- you do get a plausible explanation for all those seemingly mythical events. Direct hits by planetary junk cause big dust-clouds -- natural nuclear winters -- which block out the sun and bring crop-failure and famine and death. And in some cases these coincide strongly with the historically recorded, or estimated, dates of what we once thought were unexplainable events or mythical gibberish. "And the remarkable thing is that very similar descriptions of catastrophic celestial events crop up in the ancient records or myths of the Chinese, Celts, Egyptians and the Aztecs". "Next step: a scientific explanation of John Howard's thought processes?" "Nah, beyond science, at least in this generation", Jo replied.
www.brushtail.com.au...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

You get that with the differing Algonquin tribes ...close but different I haven't studied it but would suspect that the environment and geography has much to do with the main differences .
edit on 8-8-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

Ah, gotcha. Daughter language I'd heard of, never run across child language.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

You know - goo goo, ga ga, etc.

Harte

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Well, then, I'm fine with it.
After all, we used all those three thousand year deaders for our oil.

The least we can do for the next bunch of civvies is to leave our dead bodies for their oil.

Harte

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Pttthhh.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Algic languages are a perfect example of how the distribution of languages can give clues to their origins and ages.

he other Algic languages are the Yurok and Wiyot of northwestern California, which, despite their geographic proximity, are not closely related. All these languages descend from Proto-Algic, a second-order proto-language estimated to have been spoken about 7,000 years ago and reconstructed using reconstructed Proto-Algonquian and the attested languages Wiyot and Yurok.

See those little specks on the nw coast of california, thsoe are yurok and wyot.
compare to a map of the Algonquin enemy the Iroquois

and a map of the penutian family of the N/W an Ca

The algic speakers were orginally salmon fishermen of wash. and oregon that were displaced by newcomers, the penutian speakers, who were also salmon fisherman. You can see how Algic is intrusive into Iroquioan territory.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join