It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Resolution 446...The Draining of the Sewer Begins Today 72717....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I would love for people to drop. However, since both parties take part of massively corrupt activities they will not expose what can come back around to them.

I want people to go down too. They are on both sides of the aisle, but the only people who would do such a thing are in the fbi. Who are not ellected and prone to fund raising on a constant basis.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Trump is being criminally investigated for financial crimes as we speak, and there are an amazing number of Russians hanging about his campaign while America was under cyberattacks by Russia, which due to the secrecy and overt lying about it, is gaining his campaign a shiny counter-intelligence investigation.

What financial crimes...lol The whole Russia thing has lead to nothing, it's been the left that have tried to connect Trump to EVERYTHING Russia might have been a part of. There were Russians hanging around Clinton too, so what. Russia does what Russia does, neither Trump or Hillary was a part of any cyber attacks... Russia had the most to gain from Hillary anyways, so this who narrative is going no where, has gone no where.

The bottom line is if Trump is guilty then so be it, get rid of him, and I support that 100%, but if he is not guilty then let him be President without the endless attacks on everything he tries to do.

I can say this while the left see everything that the Obama team had done as no big issue. No need to investigate at all, nothing to see here mentality. All that Lynch/Holder/Clinton did under the direction of Obama you all see nothing there even with real empirical evidence staring you in the face, but with Trump you are willing to chase ghosts...

edit on 27-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: AboveBoard

Where did you hear Trump was under criminal investigation for financial crimes?

My bad. The "financial crimes" part seems obvious (Trump has a history of money laundering already). I believe the other criminal part is "obstruction of justice."

So given who the prosecutors are on Mueller's Dream Team SOMEONE is being investigated for financial crimes - either Trump, folks in his campaign like Manafort, or all of the above.

Someone explain how Loretta Lynch's semantics are criminal and obstructive, compared to what Team Trump (and a wider net of Reps like Chafetz and Nunes) is being investigated for?

It's an obvious ploy to entertain the Rep base. And it's apparently working.

*massive eye roll* 🙄

Can you point to confirmation that Mueller is going after financial crimes relating to Trump? I've seen the unsourced speculation and an answer Trump gave to a reporters question based on that speculation, but not any confirmation.

We've also had no confirmation that any obstruction of justice investigation was ever initiated or, if it ever was, whether it's ongoing.

What we do have here in this thread is specifics from the House Judiciary Committee, not some unsourced rumours and second guessing.
edit on 27/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I watched an hour of it in a fit of boredom, but it was amazing how they flipped the script on this resolution and made the Dems get really pissed. ( I started at 7:38:00 mark )

edit on 27-7-2017 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I don't get it guys, the investigation is already on going its being done by the fbi.

What do you all think a committee can do? Who is it going to investigate?

It's like congress voting for a pay decrease.

Draining the swamp needs to start with lobbyists and special interest groups being limited to congressional influence so these people on the committees aren't full of conflicts of interest themselves.

Also most politicians are corrupt. The few that aren't get railed by their parties. .

If the committee was full of people of high integrity I would be more willing to say this is something. However it appears to be propaganda to me.

The fbi has trained detectives. Congress has lobby paid special interest.

As bad as the fbi has gotten they are leaps and bounds morally above congress

This will be the invitation for a Special Counsel to investigate the Clinton's entire history back to at least 1993 as well as Obama's entire administration.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Uh huh.

I think the precious document from the precious committee is an effort to follow commands from Dear Leader who has been whining that the DOJ and Sessions hadn't done enough to persecute Hillary.

It's pretty obvious. But I wouldn't put it past the Reps to follow Trump down the Bannana Republic Pathway to Dictatorial Glory by attempting to criminalize their political opponents.

Y'all should be worried. But cause it's the ones you are rooting for, it's awesome.

Enjoy the Constitutional Conflagration.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

OK nostrodamous. Once/if that happens it will be about a year or more before results turn up.

Also highly doubt that happens but could be wrong.

Take a gander at who is on the comittee. Lots of fat cats. Seriously doubt they want to be exposed. On thing leads to another when you investigate stuff like this and the Republicans will not get away clean.

I am willing to bet this is a dog and pony show.
edit on 27-7-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I already said it was unconfirmed and based on facts surrounding the Trump investigations.

Happy now?

I think I'm right but I don't expect you to believe me or go along with my opinion, just like I'm not going along with yours.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Have we heard from Mueller yet?

I would hold off on saying "there's nothing there" until after they've completed the investigations and actually say whether or not there is something there.

Mueller's silence should not be taken as confirmation of "nothing." It means we don't yet know what he has.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Uh huh.

I think the precious document from the precious committee is an effort to follow commands from Dear Leader who has been whining that the DOJ and Sessions hadn't done enough to persecute Hillary.

It's pretty obvious. But I wouldn't put it past the Reps to follow Trump down the Bannana Republic Pathway to Dictatorial Glory by attempting to criminalize their political opponents.

Y'all should be worried. But cause it's the ones you are rooting for, it's awesome.

You think they just whipped this together in a couple days? This thing has been long coming and if you still can't see the writing on the wall then look back at all the moves it has taken to get here.

Criminalize political opponents? That was done prior to Trump even being POTUS. Remember how it came out before the elections? Then what happened after....exactly what you're saying....the dems are TRYING to criminalize Trump....so far....nothing.

Let me know when you figure out why Comey, in a testimony, would throw Lynch under the bus. Odd how Sessions hasn't been fired but is now about to ramp up leak investigations. Crazy how Scaramucci already has folks running scared. And yes....Muellers team IS about to go all in on HR446....

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Not even close. This HR only just passed a committee. It isn't a full law yet that has been voted on by the whole House.

The House of Republicans....which has already been aware of this measure and likely ready to pass it quickly....

So when nothing comes of this will you come to me and admit you jumped to conclusions? I'm guessing you'll just bitch instead.

Sure will. Guessing that means you'll also come to me and admit you were wrong when people begin to drop.

Lol. Sure. Though I'll probably also be leaving the country because if that happened then it would be the end of justice being blind and it will instead just be a partisan tool of whoever is in charge.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It is amazing that people think the media is terrible, and then they believe they know the details of the investigation they got from the media.

It's counter Intel. Which means there is something there. It could be nothing related to trump for all we know and all these leaks are used to push the real players into making moves in the open.

Man people are so hypocritical with latching onto news stories yet calling ones that don't fit their belief system fake.

The level of critical thinking has really diminished with the rise of ultra partisanship

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So apparently Paul Ryan can block the entire thing..

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Uh huh.

If the House starts criminalizing Democrats then we will just be one step closer to being the next Nazi Germany.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Have we heard from Mueller yet?

I would hold off on saying "there's nothing there" until after they've completed the investigations and actually say whether or not there is something there.

Mueller's silence should not be taken as confirmation of "nothing." It means we don't yet know what he has.

No...we haven't heard from Mueller oddly. Interesting right?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

In my opinion it's 80 percent likely this is a dog and poney show for the president and will go nowhere in the end.

It's like congress voting on term limits. Not going to happen. So many politicians are corrupt they don't want to expose themselves.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

No its no interesting.

He is working and not a politician.

We shouldn't hear a word until it's done.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Not even close. This HR only just passed a committee. It isn't a full law yet that has been voted on by the whole House.

The House of Republicans....which has already been aware of this measure and likely ready to pass it quickly....

So when nothing comes of this will you come to me and admit you jumped to conclusions? I'm guessing you'll just bitch instead.

The Op is not jumping to conclusions - its a statement of fact on what transpired in committee.

I hardly think one line of "it appears the sewer is about to get plumbed' negates the cold hard facts presented in the OP for us all to read.

Yes, the OP is very much jumping to conclusions by assuming that because Republicans hijacked this bill in committee that means that this witch hunt has finally gotten legs again.

link   

Sure will. Guessing that means you'll also come to me and admit you were wrong when people begin to drop.

Lol. Sure. Though I'll probably also be leaving the country because if that happened then it would be the end of justice being blind and it will instead just be a partisan tool of whoever is in charge.

Funny...so even if they do and lay out every bit of evidence against them showing what they did, you'll still feel this way?

link   

Anything is possible, VC. Anything is possible.

But I would hold off on saying "there's nothing there" with Trump and pretending that the Democrats are the REAL bad guys.

There is corruption in individuals from both sides of the isle, and there always has been.

Ask yourself why the Reps would open up a can of worms that would take their own side down too. I'm guessing the intent of this committee isn't so pure. I

I'm uessing they want to create drama and chaos and sow doubt about their opponents, not themselves. It's kind of their MO.

*shrug*

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join