It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Resolution 446...The Draining of the Sewer Begins Today 72717....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thanks to carewemust for the link. I felt this particular doc needed a thread of it own....

Appears the sewer is about to be getting plumbed....

Really looking forward to the next few weeks starting today!

The addition of Uranium One, Clinton Foundation donations and the Lynch Tarmac meeting in this are what I'm really looking forward to.

Link

Link to video where resolution was passed via vote
edit on 7/27/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I don't speak lawyer- could someone translate and summarize?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There is also the "Veselnitskaya + Bowder + Magnistky" thing that is not part of it, but Bowder is supposed to testify today before the Senate Judiciary Committee ...

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

It's political retaliation against Comey and Mueller for the investigation against Trump. Also they are trying to rejumpstart the Hillary Clinton witch hunts.

+30 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Basically directing Sessions to investigate all happenings related to Dem abuse of power and corruption including Comey, Rice, Lynch, Clinton(s), etc....and having any and all information about these things turned over the the House no later than 60 days from now.

Talk about the other shoe dropping.

This will be like chickens with their heads cut off.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Basic gestalt is that the past administrations crimes(illegal unmasking,suspicious tarmac meeting,Lynch's own Mattergate and much more) are getting investigated but this time more thoroughly. Comey really did a number on Lynch with his "calling it a matter" remark. I guess it was intentional to get the ball rolling after all.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Where does this bill come from, by the way? This is H.R. 446 that is listed on Congress' website.
Summary: H.R.446 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)

AN ACT

To extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. Extension.

(a) In general.—Notwithstanding the time period specified in section 13 of the Federal Power Act (16 U.S.C. 806) that would otherwise apply to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission project numbered 12737, the Commission may, at the request of the licensee for the project, and after reasonable notice, in accordance with the good faith, due diligence, and public interest requirements of that section and the Commission’s procedures under that section, extend the time period during which the licensee is required to commence the construction of the project for up to 3 consecutive 2-year periods from the date of the expiration of the extension originally issued by the Commission.

(b) Reinstatement of expired license.—If the period required for commencement of construction of the project described in subsection (a) has expired prior to the date of the enactment of this Act, the Commission may reinstate the license for the project effective as of the date of its expiration and the first extension authorized under subsection (a) shall take effect on the date of such expiration.

Passed the House of Representatives June 12, 2017.
Attest:
Karen L. Haas,

Clerk

This OP is fake news until proven otherwise.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's political retaliation against Comey and Mueller for the investigation against Trump. Also they are trying to rejumpstart the Hillary Clinton witch hunts.

Still singing your old tune i see. Well the Awan arrest shed some pretty interesting light on the whole DWS and DNC issue but hey please keep continue catching russian shadows in the dark. This day is gonna be fun.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

There never was a real witch hunt for the Clinton crime cabal or she and others would have been burned at the stake several months if not years ago.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Nevermind I just saw there are two of them for some reason.

RESOLUTION

Of inquiry requesting the President and directing the Attorney General to transmit, respectively, certain documents to the House of Representatives relating to the removal of former Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey.

Resolved, That the President is requested, and Attorney General of the United States is directed, to transmit, respectively (in a manner appropriate to classified information, if the President or Attorney General determines appropriate), to the House of Representatives, not later than 14 days after the date of the adoption of this resolution, copies of any document, record, audio recording, memo, correspondence, or other communication in their possessions, or any portion of any such communication, that refers or relates to the following:

(1) The firing of Director James B. Comey of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

(2) The participation of Attorney General Jefferson Sessions in the removal of Director Comey.

(3) The scope or application of Attorney General Sessions’ recusal from “any existing or future investigations of any matters in any way related to the campaigns for President of the United States”.

(4) The application of Attorney General Sessions’ recusal to the removal of Director Comey.

(5) The scope or application of executive privilege as applied to the June 13, 2017, testimony of Attorney General Sessions before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

(6) President Donald J. Trump’s statement, communicated via Twitter on May 12, 2017 at 8:26 a.m.: “James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”.

(7) Any system used by the White House to secretly record conversations between President Trump and Director Comey.

(8) Any contemporaneous account of any meeting between President Trump and Director Comey.

This text doesn't read like the OP's text though. I still wonder where the OP got that text from.
Edit: link
edit on 27-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'll be very surprised if any investigation done will actually turn up anything of interest.

So far it's been nothing but a dog and pony show. With nothing to show for it.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Oooohhhhh, they Leo New Moon and Leo August Eclipse are going to be a doooooooosey!

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

RESOLUTION

Of inquiry requesting the President and directing the Attorney General to transmit, respectively, certain documents to the House of Representatives relating to the removal of former Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey.

Resolved, That the President is requested, and Attorney General of the United States is directed, to transmit, respectively (in a manner appropriate to classified information, if the President or Attorney General determines appropriate), to the House of Representatives, not later than 14 days after the date of the adoption of this resolution, copies of any document, record, audio recording, memo, correspondence, or other communication in their possessions, or any portion of any such communication, that refers or relates to the following:

(1) The firing of Director James B. Comey of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

(2) The participation of Attorney General Jefferson Sessions in the removal of Director Comey.

(3) The scope or application of Attorney General Sessions’ recusal from “any existing or future investigations of any matters in any way related to the campaigns for President of the United States”.

(4) The application of Attorney General Sessions’ recusal to the removal of Director Comey.

(5) The scope or application of executive privilege as applied to the June 13, 2017, testimony of Attorney General Sessions before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

(6) President Donald J. Trump’s statement, communicated via Twitter on May 12, 2017 at 8:26 a.m.: “James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”.

(7) Any system used by the White House to secretly record conversations between President Trump and Director Comey.

(8) Any contemporaneous account of any meeting between President Trump and Director Comey.

Oh brother.....maybe you should do some of that research the other libs here can't seem to do either....

Link to proof

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

RESOLUTION

This text doesn't read like the OP's text though. I still wonder where the OP get that text from.
Edit: link

Linky linky!!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I tried to check from congress, but there under H.Res 446 did find only the piece requesting information relating to firing of Comey.

So I take, this text, albeit spot on, is not the one currently moving on in the doll house.

Ad scriptum: So, from DNC site, there indeed was a revised text - and as OP stated - and seems to be taken in by the Doll House as an amendment to the original text. I better fire up pop corn machine - this can turn out to be really Hillarious!
edit on 27-7-2017 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

I tried to check from congress, but there under H.Res 446 did find only the piece requesting information relating to firing of Comey.

So I take, this text, albeit spot on, is not the one currently moving on in the doll house.

The one you found was likely the original version....the one posted is probably not on the website you looked at yet. It was just put through last night.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

RESOLUTION

Oh brother.....maybe you should do some of that research the other libs here can't seem to do either....

Link to proof

AHHHH. So it is an idiot Republican trying to hijack a bill with some dumb conspiracy theories that won't go anywhere. Thanks for clearing that up. So it is a nothingburger.

“The Majority has shown itself to be in complete lockstep with President Trump. Rather than talk about a crisis at the Department of Justice, our colleagues would rather re-litigate the 2016 election and question the credibility of a long list of public servants who no longer work for the government.

“There is simply no excuse for our Committee’s failure to hold a single oversight hearing on these matters. Their attempt to hide behind stale conspiracy theories is both tone deaf and counterproductive. It makes the Majority complicit in the actions of President Trump and his associates.

“I am disappointed that the Republicans denied us an opportunity to debate our resolution, but we will not be deterred. Whether the crisis comes to the Committee or the Committee comes to the crisis, we will conduct oversight of the Trump Administration.”

PS: I'm not sure why you are lecturing me for you failing to post links in your OP.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

our colleagues would rather re-litigate the 2016 election

That's hilarious that a democrat would write that.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
maybe im missing something but I cant see anything proving your screenshots are real

democrats-judiciary.house.gov...

jayapal.house.gov...

and boy, do I want your version to be true!

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Do you smell that? Yes i smell that. What is it? I think it is fear.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join