It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Resolution 446...The Draining of the Sewer Begins Today 72717....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I only yelled hoax because the OP didn't source the original post in the thread with links and the stuff I found didn't show this was true. Once it was shown otherwise, I retracted my statement because I have integrity. Sorry that you think that is something to be ashamed of, but then again you didn't read the thread and responded to a post I made with a link that I was directly responding to in that response.

PS: I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter mate. You have me pegged completely wrong. Keep trying though. This is amusing.

The DNC murdered Seth Rich a Bernie supporter. How can you defend this #?

Because that is a load of nonsense.

Wait, do you know who murdered Seth Rich?

That's the only way you could be so sure, because you know who killed him. Otherwise you have no clue if the DNC was involved or not.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I dont have a foot in partisan issues but those of you salivating, this even if true means absolutely zero.

James Comey is an expert prosecuting attorney, the chances he hasn't protected himself are pretty small regardless of your belief in his personality.

This is pretty typical congressional politics. Also, if they are part of the fbi investigation, which they are any public information will be censored. If there was criminality the fbi Is already investigating it.

This is a pr stunt.

edit on 27-7-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I don't speak lawyer- could someone translate and summarize?

no need for lawyer talk, this is likely political talk.

Unfortunately , non of it will stick with teflon Clinton and politicians at that level. However, it will allow republicans to stomp on their chest .

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I don't speak lawyer- could someone translate and summarize?

Its means a full and wide raging investigation into Obama's administration, Comey, Mueller, Clintons and the Clinton Foundation. They are going after the Democrats in full force.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Well, the fbi are the investigators what could congress possibly learn that the fbi wouldn't know?

The justice dep are the prosecutors if they have information from the investigation (by Profesional detectives trained to observe) they can bring them up on charges.

Directing investigation from politics is not a good way to get things done.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I am not sure any of your statement is true.

Both Mueller, and Comey are republicans for instance..

edit on 27-7-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Lol. You are conflating sour grapes at the end of the election as the same thing as the Trump/Russia investigation. Now I can't take you seriously at all. You just continue to appear to be a partisan to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I only yelled hoax because the OP didn't source the original post in the thread with links and the stuff I found didn't show this was true. Once it was shown otherwise, I retracted my statement because I have integrity. Sorry that you think that is something to be ashamed of, but then again you didn't read the thread and responded to a post I made with a link that I was directly responding to in that response.

PS: I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter mate. You have me pegged completely wrong. Keep trying though. This is amusing.

The DNC murdered Seth Rich a Bernie supporter. How can you defend this #?

Because that is a load of nonsense.

Wait, do you know who murdered Seth Rich?

That's the only way you could be so sure, because you know who killed him. Otherwise you have no clue if the DNC was involved or not.

Lol. Innocent until proven guilty. You don't prove innocence. You prove guilt. There is no evidence that the DNC was involved in that murder outside of conservative mental masturbation.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh OK, 9 months later and y'all still think he's illegitimate. But that's just sour grapes. You say something about partisan?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: interupt42

Well, the fbi are the investigators what could congress possibly learn that the fbi wouldn't know?

The justice dep are the prosecutors if they have information from the investigation (by Profesional detectives trained to observe) they can bring them up on charges.

Directing investigation from politics is not a good way to get things done.

You mean the same FBI that had a director that decided he had to make memos about when Trump talked to him because he felt uncomfortable....
But didn't feel the need to write a memo when the Attorney General told him to call an investigation a 'matter' ?
He didn't feel a need to write a memo about the whole discussion he had with his boss about the 'Clinton Tarmac Incident', even though he was feeling ill about that.

Yeah... everything seems on the up and up with that FBI.... even before you factor in McCabe.... so tight with Hillary.
No one recused themselves in any of those matters... Lynch and Comey worked for the Clintons and McCabe had ties to the Clintons.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Here it is straight from Mr.Gaetz. Skip to the 07:15:00 mark.

Thank you for this - this makes it clear. Not only are all these elements now an official part of the investigation, they have replaced the initial purpose of the investigation relating to the Trump campaign.

Gloves are off and the democrats are steaming mad.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Thankyou!

every word of that was pure gold

fun watching Democrats panic

now what happens?

link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Oh OK, 9 months later and y'all still think he's illegitimate. But that's just sour grapes. You say something about partisan?

I don't recall ever saying the word "illegitimate". I DO recall saying that I want the investigation wrapped up regardless of the outcome. Stonewalling and deflecting back to investigations that have already finished is just partisan bs.

link   

Which does not mean the committee is not going after republicans full force. Read the document. It is real, despite some people burying their heads in the sand. The list of investigations included is the most comprehensive investigation into a political party I can remember.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Oh...its true....and they aren't just hitting dems....its corruption in general.

Odd that folks still aren't able to see how this long game has been played out even now....

Mueller and Comey have been part of this for a while.....remember that statement Comey made about the people eventually understanding why he did what he did?

Remember Mueller meeting with Trump for an interview a while back?

Long Game....

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I don't recall ever saying the word "illegitimate". I DO recall saying that I want the investigation wrapped up regardless of the outcome. Stonewalling and deflecting back to investigations that have already finished is just partisan bs.

No, the investigation has dramatically expanded to include a number of democrat targets. All valid as determined by the committee. There is now a push within this committee to appoint a Special Counsel which I think is fair.

link   
They are pushing on the Fusion GPS stuff too.

Cool stuff. Finally getting somewhere.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You mean the hyper-partisan distraction effort?

Yeah, the "investigation" semantics thing? Woooo. That's really reaching a bit, isn't it? Comparitvely speaking?

Trump is being criminally investigated for financial crimes as we speak, and there are an amazing number of Russians hanging about his campaign while America was under cyberattacks by Russia, which due to the secrecy and overt lying about it, is gaining his campaign a shiny counter-intelligence investigation.

The House is trying to help Trump get away with stuff so they can pass their agenda and pin crap on their opponents as they all go down in flames.

Interesting Times.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Not even close. This HR only just passed a committee. It isn't a full law yet that has been voted on by the whole House.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Thankyou!

every word of that was pure gold

fun watching Democrats panic

now what happens?

The Democrat panic seen in those proceedings was palpable.
They have just opened the book on the DNC and the Obama administration with full subpoena power. Looking forward to the full passage of this effort
. Once the hearings get underway it will be golden... as we know that Democrats insist on public hearings, right.

edit on 27/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join