It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Resolution 446...The Draining of the Sewer Begins Today 72717....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: UKTruth

Not even close. This HR only just passed a committee. It isn't a full law yet that has been voted on by the whole House.

The House of Republicans....which has already been aware of this measure and likely ready to pass it quickly....

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Where did you hear Trump was under criminal investigation for financial crimes?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Here it is straight from Mr.Gaetz. Skip to the 07:15:00 mark.

Thankyou!

every word of that was pure gold

fun watching Democrats panic

now what happens?

The Democrat panic seen in those proceedings was palpable.
They have just opened the book on the DNC and the Obama administration with full subpoena power. Looking forward to the full passage of this effort
. Once the hearings get underway it will be golden... as we know that Democrats insist on public hearings, right.

Panic?

Try disgust.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Even the Mooch is going after Priebus for leaking.

Sessions? We'll see what happens.

He's on Tucker tomorrow, for me.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Here it is straight from Mr.Gaetz. Skip to the 07:15:00 mark.

Thankyou!

every word of that was pure gold

fun watching Democrats panic

now what happens?

The Democrat panic seen in those proceedings was palpable.
They have just opened the book on the DNC and the Obama administration with full subpoena power. Looking forward to the full passage of this effort
. Once the hearings get underway it will be golden... as we know that Democrats insist on public hearings, right.

Panic?

Try disgust.

No, it was panic.
Lots of skeletons rattling in closets right about now.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Also they are trying to rejumpstart the Hillary Clinton witch hunts.

It has already been proven that Hillary is a witch so the hunt is long finished....

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

You mean the hyper-partisan distraction effort?

Yeah, the "investigation" semantics thing? Woooo. That's really reaching a bit, isn't it? Comparitvely speaking?

Trump is being criminally investigated for financial crimes as we speak, and there are an amazing number of Russians hanging about his campaign while America was under cyberattacks by Russia, which due to the secrecy and overt lying about it, is gaining his campaign a shiny counter-intelligence investigation.

The House is trying to help Trump get away with stuff so they can pass their agenda and pin crap on their opponents as they all go down in flames.

Interesting Times.

Trump being investigated criminally for financial crimes? Well that's a new one....maybe there will be more "evidence" of that than the nothingburger we've seen about Russia.....but I kinda doubt it.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Not even close. This HR only just passed a committee. It isn't a full law yet that has been voted on by the whole House.

The House of Republicans....which has already been aware of this measure and likely ready to pass it quickly....

Its actually a huge win/win for Republicans and for the Trump administration and a show of unity from Republicans for once.

If the Bill passes then great - and very bad news for Democrats.
If it doesn't, the House investigation which was originally focused on The President and the AG, stalls and any amendments to remove the focus on Clinton and the Democrats will not make it out the Committee.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I don't get it guys, the investigation is already on going its being done by the fbi.

What do you all think a committee can do? Who is it going to investigate?

It's like congress voting for a pay decrease.

Draining the swamp needs to start with lobbyists and special interest groups being limited to congressional influence so these people on the committees aren't full of conflicts of interest themselves.

Also most politicians are corrupt. The few that aren't get railed by their parties. .

If the committee was full of people of high integrity I would be more willing to say this is something. However it appears to be propaganda to me.

The fbi has trained detectives. Congress has lobby paid special interest.

As bad as the fbi has gotten they are leaps and bounds morally above congress
edit on 27-7-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Democrats will now be congregated around their vote board, lol, desperately trying to work out how to get 24 Republicans to vote not to have Clinton investigated

The real beauty of this amendment is that the Democrats wanted this investigation and Republicans have effectively said - "OK, you want to try and burn our side of the house down, let's burn it all down and see what is revealed to the public, shall we..."

Hoisted on their petard.

edit on 27/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Its actually a huge win/win for Republicans and for the Trump administration and a show of unity from Republicans for once.

If the Bill passes then great - and very bad news for Democrats.
If it doesn't, the House investigation which was originally focused on The President and the AG, stalls and any amendments to remove the focus on Clinton and the Democrats will not make it out the Committee.

Yep...gonna be some fun weeks ahead...i am looking forward to a bit later today when MSM finally catches up and starts the spin....that and to see who goes down first...

My guess is they have lined up DWS to be arrested further lending credibility to the amended 446 wording which would then make anyone not on board look like they are hiding something.....

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I am going to go ahead and say in a couple weeks this will lead to nothing.

We can make a gentleman's bet right now and check back in a "couple weeks"

My bet zero prosecution is done and it's a sideshow.

link   

Also most politicians are corrupt. The few that aren't get railed by their parties.

This only means we should go after each and EVERY one of the corrupt bastards.

link   

So when nothing comes of this will you come to me and admit you jumped to conclusions? I'm guessing you'll just bitch instead.

link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

My bad. The "financial crimes" part seems obvious (Trump has a history of money laundering already). I believe the other criminal part is "obstruction of justice."

So given who the prosecutors are on Mueller's Dream Team SOMEONE is being investigated for financial crimes - either Trump, folks in his campaign like Manafort, or all of the above.

Someone explain how Loretta Lynch's semantics are criminal and obstructive, compared to what Team Trump (and a wider net of Reps like Chafetz and Nunes) is being investigated for?

It's an obvious ploy to entertain the Rep base. And it's apparently working.

*massive eye roll* 🙄

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

So when nothing comes of this will you come to me and admit you jumped to conclusions? I'm guessing you'll just bitch instead.

The Op is not jumping to conclusions - its a statement of fact on what transpired in committee.

I hardly think one line of "it appears the sewer is about to get plumbed' negates the cold hard facts presented in the OP for us all to read.

edit on 27/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

But they get to hold HEARINGS and make a big fuss!! They get to create DRAMA because Dear Leader needs a distraction for his base!!

Players gotta play, amiright?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Sure will. Guessing that means you'll also come to me and admit you were wrong when people begin to drop.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Why don't you list the people in this committee and we can see how squeaky clean they all are.

IMO nothing will come of a situation where the majority of people are involved in corruption.

Trump will also not get prosecuted since it would expose how everybody does their campaign trickery.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

My bad. The "financial crimes" part seems obvious (Trump has a history of money laundering already). I believe the other criminal part is "obstruction of justice."

So given who the prosecutors are on Mueller's Dream Team SOMEONE is being investigated for financial crimes - either Trump, folks in his campaign like Manafort, or all of the above.

Someone explain how Loretta Lynch's semantics are criminal and obstructive, compared to what Team Trump (and a wider net of Reps like Chafetz and Nunes) is being investigated for?

It's an obvious ploy to entertain the Rep base. And it's apparently working.

*massive eye roll* 🙄

See...now you're getting somewhere....Muellers team IS mostly criminal financial powerhouse types...and what exactly was in the HR446? Go through and read it again and then apply Muellers team to it....

This has been in the works for a LONG time....and the bandaid was just ripped off.

Wait until you see the Dems turn on Mueller in the coming days...

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join