It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Resolution 446...The Draining of the Sewer Begins Today 72717....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It's pretty obvious. But I wouldn't put it past the Reps to follow Trump down the Bannana Republic Pathway to Dictatorial Glory by attempting to criminalize their political opponents.

It was interesting because in the debate at the Committee of the Judiciary, it was the Dems claiming treason and other accusations, that the speaker had to call them out of line numerous times.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Uh huh.

I think the precious document from the precious committee is an effort to follow commands from Dear Leader who has been whining that the DOJ and Sessions hadn't done enough to persecute Hillary.

It's pretty obvious. But I wouldn't put it past the Reps to follow Trump down the Bannana Republic Pathway to Dictatorial Glory by attempting to criminalize their political opponents.

Y'all should be worried. But cause it's the ones you are rooting for, it's awesome.

Enjoy the Constitutional Conflagration.

If the House starts criminalizing Democrats then we will just be one step closer to being the next Nazi Germany.

Unless the criminal investigation results in real evidence of criminal acts....

Or would it just be because these folks would be caught that is upsetting?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Xtrozero

Have we heard from Mueller yet?

I would hold off on saying "there's nothing there" until after they've completed the investigations and actually say whether or not there is something there.

Mueller's silence should not be taken as confirmation of "nothing." It means we don't yet know what he has.

No...we haven't heard from Mueller oddly. Interesting right?

Real investigations don't have leaks and don't show their cards until the hand is played out. I'm guessing he has a Royal Flush, so to speak...

link   

Wasn't there already a criminal investigation?

Who would be doing a criminal invearigation?

link   

originally posted by: TheTory

It was interesting because in the debate at the Committee of the Judiciary, it was the Dems claiming treason and other accusations, that the speaker had to call them out of line numerous times.

I do wish people would watch the actual video...it truly shows who the crazed party is. Similar to the Dems singing their hey hey hey goooodbyyeee that day....like children.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Have we heard from Mueller yet?

I would hold off on saying "there's nothing there" until after they've completed the investigations and actually say whether or not there is something there.

Mueller's silence should not be taken as confirmation of "nothing." It means we don't yet know what he has.

No...we haven't heard from Mueller oddly. Interesting right?

Real investigations don't have leaks and don't show their cards until the hand is played out. I'm guessing he has a Royal Flush, so to speak...

Cool...guess it's a waiting game to see then....

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Uh huh.

I think the precious document from the precious committee is an effort to follow commands from Dear Leader who has been whining that the DOJ and Sessions hadn't done enough to persecute Hillary.

Y'all should be worried. But cause it's the ones you are rooting for, it's awesome.

If the House starts criminalizing Democrats then we will just be one step closer to being the next Nazi Germany.

Unless the criminal investigation results in real evidence of criminal acts....

Of which none was uncovered the last umpteen times they've investigated Hillary Clinton and none of the things they are attempting to investigate that have happened since the election are illegal. I'm not holding my breath here, but it is beyond hilarious how you think that there is something to these investigations with next to no evidence supporting them but the Trump investigations are a waste of time to you.

Or would it just be because these folks would be caught that is upsetting?

I just tire of political witch hunts from Republicans directed at Democrats. It's so childish.

link   

It's hard to tell since we don't know anything.

Sometimes leaks are used as disinformation in counter Intel.

Something comey and all the Intel community stated in the hearings even.

These type of investigations are long term and are meant to get into complex networks, people seem to think it's like catching a convenient store robber who stares at the camera.

It's to catch spies folks. It takes some uh..counter Intel

Trump may not even be the target, he may be part of the operation (though unlikely).

If the Intel community thinks there is a serious foreign threat to democracy the entire playbook is on the table.

link   

Oh brother.....maybe you should do some of that research the other libs here can't seem to do either....

Lmao. Research? That's pretty funny considering the typical right-winger OP is an excerpt from The Gateway Pundit and a couple lines of delusional text. But I digress, this thread isn't about low information useful idiots.

Primarily this was a move to block the administration from being asked to provide what they had that might further incriminate those within it. Not that they would have provided it anyway. As was argued in the debate, the resolutions effectively have no teeth anyway.

Secondarily, this was desperate Republicans looking for something to take attention away from the clown show administration with their go to strategy for the past 25 years:

"BUT BUT WHAT ABOUT CLINTON? DERP DERP!"

All the Trump supporter repetition of hollow campaign slogans aside, this sort of political maneuvering typifies "the swamp." Why wouldn't these GOP congressmen want the WH to turn over what they had? Fear of the truth? Putting party before country?

And you say "pull the plug on the swamp" and yet — nobody mentioned in the amendment to the resolution is in government any longer. Doh? Put it together. It's swamp creatures trying to protect the other swamp creatures that swim in their circles.

Moving on.

If that's the text of the amendment to the resolution that was passed — so what? It's a request for the administration to provide anything they have about the Breitbart headlines of the last year. OH NOES!

The original resolution really wasn't that big of a deal but at least it had a purpose — to compel the administration to turn over things they might actually have — this? What documents, recordings, etc do you honestly believe the administration has about 95% of the items in that list of failed talking points?

If there was anything to be had and the administration was in possession of it, why in the world would they have sat on it?

I'm sure you'll still be chanting "lock her up" in three years and wondering why none of the CTs you've heard about from your favorite wingnut outlets but never bothered to research yourself have borne fruit.

But hey, you enjoy your distraction as the most poorly run administration in recent history continues to implode.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I do wish people would watch the actual video...it truly shows who the crazed party is. Similar to the Dems singing their hey hey hey goooodbyyeee that day....like children.

Which was a response to when the Republican children did it.

Pretty sure both parties are nuts.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yeah it was great. The Dems thought it would be a gotcha moment but the Reps switched it on them. And now we'll finally get to hear what they've refused to tell.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

How can you prove your outrageous allegation? The burden of proof is on the accuser not the defendant!

link   

Of course it's been in the works a long time. I bet they started putting a "kill Hillary's presidency with massive amounts of useless investigations to feed our disgruntled base" from the moment she said she was running! Lol!!

The Reps do this all the time. It's not about justice. It's about political strategy. They want you to believe it's about law and order, but it's really theatre, time in front of the camera looking prosecutorial.

Sure the Dems have been enjoying getting a bit of this action during the Team Trump investigations, and it's been uncomfortable for the Reps. They want their game plan back in play.

That's what I see. I don't trust this. It stinks like old fish wrap.

link   

originally posted by: luthier

Wasn't there already a criminal investigation?

Who would be doing a criminal invearigation?

Only into emails related to HRC server....and even that was pushed to close by Lynch which lends to the criminality of it and her telling Comey not to call it an investigation.....and him saying that in his testimony....well...writing should have been on the wall for everyone at that point.

Anywho...looking forward to it all!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Which was a response to when the Republican children did it.

Pretty sure both parties are nuts.

Actually Gaetz did it in a very professional manner and even explained that it does nothing to undermine the original bill, but asks for a LOT more. Wonder why the Dems didn't want to ask for the other related stuff....

Didn't see anything childish from Gaetz at all actually.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The ultimate sign that the Hillary investigations were really just political witch hunts was when Trey Gowdy assured the public that once the election was over he had a bunch more investigations to open up against her, but then when Trump won. Nothing happened. Not a peep from Trey about them.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Uh huh.

Ha!! That's rich.

What the hell do you think has been going on for the last 9 months?

The house of dem will be burning soon.

Hell, roast some pubs that deserve it too.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

They are not in government anymore, therefor they should not be investigated? No wonder the swamp is deeper than anyone thinks. They've got useful idiots repeating the same tired pre-written mediamatters talking points.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

(Thanks ante. I started reading it but got eye-roll-itis and didn't follow up with the clarity your remarks provide.)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I saw that as well. The gentleman from Tennessee was particularly over the top and was, quite frankly, almost losing control.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join