It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Resolution 446...The Draining of the Sewer Begins Today 72717....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: theantediluvian

They are not in government anymore, therefor they should not be investigated? No wonder the swamp is deeper than anyone thinks. They've got useful idiots repeating the same tired pre-written mediamatters talking points.

Are they going after Bush for the million emails he deleated from the RNC server about 911 and WMDs??

No?

Sad.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: UKTruth

OK nostrodamous. Once/if that happens it will be about a year or more before results turn up.

Also highly doubt that happens but could be wrong.

Take a gander at who is on the comittee. Lots of fat cats. Seriously doubt they want to be exposed. On thing leads to another when you investigate stuff like this and the Republicans will not get away clean.

I am willing to bet this is a dog and pony show.

What do you mean you highly doubt that happens? specifics have already been detailed in the amendment. Even if they just stuck to the letter of the amendment, which rarely happens, it is a wide ranging investigation back to 1993.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

They are not in government anymore, therefor they should not be investigated? No wonder the swamp is deeper than anyone thinks. They've got useful idiots repeating the same tired pre-written mediamatters talking points.

Lol. So where are the investigations into the people who crashed our economy? What about investigations into the Bush admin lying to the public about starting a war in Iraq?

No one believes your sincerity here.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Lol. So where are the investigations into the people who crashed our economy? What about investigations into the Bush admin lying to the public about starting a war in Iraq?

Wow, very insightful; going to follow the facts to wherever it may lead to

Nostradamus-Esque!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

a reply to: AboveBoard

The ultimate sign that the Hillary investigations were really just political witch hunts was when Trey Gowdy assured the public that once the election was over he had a bunch more investigations to open up against her, but then when Trump won. Nothing happened. Not a peep from Trey about them.

Didn't somebody say something earlier about real investigations not having leaks?

link   

It won't pass most likely. Why? Because it would lead to so many people (like trump) connected to Washington.

Oh and the fbi has already done an investigation.

Yeah the Clintons are scum. But they aren't all that different then the members on the judiciary.

link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Mueller's silence should not be taken as confirmation of "nothing." It means we don't yet know what he has.

So far there is nothing... Huge amount of resources and time have been used so far and still nothing. I would not hold your breath waiting for more. Right now we have only the hopes and dreams of the left to burn Trump, the whole 2020 agenda...

As I said, if something actually comes out of all this then so be it, but right now the left is blindly throwing darts at a dart board hoping to get a bulls eye of some kind, and I don't even think the dart board is there.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

It won't pass most likely. Why? Because it would lead to so many people (like trump) connected to Washington.

Yeah the Clintons are scum. But they aren't all that different then the members on the judiciary.

The FBI has not investigated the points in the amendment.
What is clever about the amendment is that failure to pass means the Democrat's intended goal of starting an investigation into the firing of James Comey is also ended. They wanted public hearings and PR all the way to 2018 elections.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Anything is possible, VC. Anything is possible.

But I would hold off on saying "there's nothing there" with Trump and pretending that the Democrats are the REAL bad guys.

There is corruption in individuals from both sides of the isle, and there always has been.

Ask yourself why the Reps would open up a can of worms that would take their own side down too. I'm guessing the intent of this committee isn't so pure. I

I'm guessing they want to create drama and chaos and sow doubt about their opponents, not themselves. It's kind of their MO.

*shrug*

It's a swamp, not an aquarium.

If there are slimy repubs, take them too.

Boy, it's like looking in a mirror, ain't it?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

No, they are not in the government anymore, therefor there should be no investigation – at least according to the media matters talking-points. What, did they mail those out this morning?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: AboveBoard

The ultimate sign that the Hillary investigations were really just political witch hunts was when Trey Gowdy assured the public that once the election was over he had a bunch more investigations to open up against her, but then when Trump won. Nothing happened. Not a peep from Trey about them.

Didn't somebody say something earlier about real investigations not having leaks?

It certainly wasn't me, but if you think that Trey Gowdy is currently investigating Hillary Clinton then you are more delusional than I originally assumed.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Perhaps the DNC desperation to impeach Trump By Any Means Necessary was because they've known there enough to lock her up, so it was a race.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No, they are not in the government anymore, therefor there should be no investigation – at least according to the media matters talking-points. What, did they mail those out this morning?

I'm not talking about the media's opinion here. I'm talking about your opinion. Nice attempt at a deflection though, but it didn't work.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What is clever about the amendment is that failure to pass means the Democrat's intended goal of starting an investigation into the firing of James Comey is also ended. They wanted public hearings and PR all the way to 2018 elections.

Exactly....it was really a brilliant piece of work. Executed perfectly to show the hypocrisy if not passed or root out the corruption if passed.

The amendment still gives them what they want and that will be the argument for it. Why wouldn't they pass it if they get what they want from it?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I'm not talking about the media's opinion here. I'm talking about your opinion. Nice attempt at a deflection though, but it didn't work.

What about bush? Sorry, that was your deflection.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

What about bush? Sorry, that was your deflection.

So Bush, not currently in office, is exempt from investigations because talking about him is a deflection, but Clinton, not currently in office, isn't exempt from investigations because leaving office doesn't mean you are exempt from being held accountable for your actions. Thanks for clarifying your hypocrisy to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Are they going after Bush for the million emails he deleated from the RNC server about 911 and WMDs??

No?

Sad.

Obama and holder had their chance, they blew it.

Too busy covering for hillary and their own asses.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I didn't say that. No need to lie, but dishonesty is pretty rampant around these things.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

So you have a line to the fbi?

I think in about 2 weeks you will find this was a gesture and that's about it. Everything will go along as it was.

At some point republicans will have to ask what has trump done, what is the reality of his ideas?

As a conservative with economics studies under the belt I have to say not impressed.

But I am sure social "conservatives" are excited.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I know OBAMA wanted to pardon BUSH, he talked about it all the time, as war criminals think alike, but they should lock them both up next to Hillary.

edit on 27-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join