It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I left Freemasonry in 2016, and I am happy to discuss the subject.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
So, I said, yes, I believe in a supreme being, and I believe that I am He.

That is not a belief in a supreme being, that is a god complex. Humans, going by definition, are not Gods even at the most basic level of Godhood. You can say that you're a God/Goddess having a mortal experience very much akin to Hindu Avatars or you can say that you're on a path towards ascension to Godhood. But even then, that doesn't change the fact that at present you're Human. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KotaNight

So, I said, yes, I believe in a supreme being, and I believe that I am He.

That is not a belief in a supreme being, that is a god complex. Humans, going by definition, are not Gods.

What are Gods?

The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. -- KJV, John 10:33

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? -- KJV, John 10:34

So, everyone has the divine spark of the original god, the supreme being within him.

The only question is which of us is the "supreme being" himself.

That there is one of us, who holds this ultimate power, is confirmed in the Gospel of Thomas,

"Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All." -- The Gospel of Thomas #2

So, what we see, is that the scriptures "claim" one of us will "rule over the ALL."

But, in order for that to be true, only one of us can believe it.

The rest of the "sparks" of the original supreme being, must believe that they are just ordinary men, or at least "lesser gods" than me.

Or, else, how could I rule over you?

You must believe you are lesser, or else you would challenge me.

But, you cannot challenge me, because I am already greater, from the beginning of time.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22565761]AMPTAH[/ppos. I challenge you....When you see auras around people how many colors do you see? If you can see it coming off a light sorce describe it. Tell me how long it took to fill the ball under your belly button? If you can answer these then I'll know what you are
edit on 18-8-2017 by SAPWizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2017 by SAPWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

The rest of the "sparks" of the original supreme being, must believe that they are just ordinary men, or at least "lesser gods" than me.

Or, else, how could I rule over you?

You must believe you are lesser, or else you would challenge me.

But, you cannot challenge me, because I am already greater, from the beginning of time.

Create, Sustain, and Destroy galaxies without any technologically invented instruments, and then we may be inclined to take your claims a little more seriously. If miracles are beyond you, at the very least, share with us the Perennial Philosophy that threads all belief systems, and share wisdom teachings with us that unlock, clarify, and surpass the teachings of Trismegistus, Shaykamuni Buddha, and Jesus of Nazareth. Surely the children of the Most High are in despair and in need for the illuminating light of truth to help us rise out of our current global state of turmoil. For as Jesus gave to the Samaritan woman and taught that dogs (humans) receive crumbs (blessings) from the master's table (God). We are seeking these fallen crumbs from on High from the Absolute.

In the meantime, your God Complex negates you from the Fraternity, as God Complex claims are outside the realm of having a sound mind.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
In the meantime, your God Complex negates you from the Fraternity, as God Complex claims are outside the realm of having a sound mind.

You see, there's a contradiction in your request.

You Freemasons claim that a belief in the supreme being is required to join the order.

Yet, when the supreme being shows up and says let me in, you say to him, prove that you're the supreme being.

But, no Freemason has ever been required to prove even the simple statement that he believes in the supreme being.

All he has to say is "I believe".

Why should you hold the supreme being to a higher standard of proof, than you'd require of any other member?

How on earth, do you expect the supreme being to meet the brothers "on the level" if his initiation requirements are so different?

So, let me answer your request for proof this way,

Prove to me that you actually believe in a supreme being, and I will remove all the stars and the galaxies from the heavens for you, as my proof in application for membership, that I too believe in the supreme being, and that I am, in fact, him in the flesh.

edit on 20-8-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yet, when the supreme being shows up and says let me in, you say to him, prove that you're the supreme being.

And makes you think you're a supreme being?

Why should you hold the supreme being to a higher standard of proof, than you'd require of any other member?

Because there's a difference between someone believing in a Supreme Being and some liar claiming to be one on a conspiracy theorist site.

How on earth, do you expect the supreme being to meet the brothers "on the level" if his initiation requirements are so different?

You're not a Brother.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

And makes you think you're a supreme being?

And what makes you think a supreme being exists at all?

Because there's a difference between someone believing in a Supreme Being and some liar claiming to be one on a conspiracy theorist site.

Now, that's a very important point. Because to gain entrance to Freemasonry, all a man has to do is lie and say he "believes" in a supreme being, when in fact, he does not. I happen to know many a man has entered the craft this way.

You're not a Brother.

I prefer the term "Father" myself, for how could the Father be the Brother of his children?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

And what makes you think a supreme being exists at all?

Do you answer questions with questions?

Now, that's a very important point. Because to gain entrance to Freemasonry, all a man has to do is lie and say he "believes" in a supreme being, when in fact, he does not. I happen to know many a man has entered the craft this way.

That's your assumption and your anecdote.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I challenged you, you could not answer. You are just a silly man.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You see, there's a contradiction in your request.

There's actually a contradiction in your statement. A Supreme Being would not need to ask to be admitted, nor would this Supreme Being be faced with any obstacles preventing admittance.

Your need to ask permission, then being denied is more akin to Ha-Satan in the Book of Job, rather than a Supreme Being.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

That's your assumption and your anecdote.

I'm not making any assumptions.

I know.

There are many who believe that anyone who believes in God is nuts. That people who espouse a belief in a supreme being are not quite sane. Because there's no proof of such a being. They believe that Freemasons are either liars or insane. If the Mason lies, and says he believes, when he does not, then at least he might be sane, just doing the logical thing to get entrance into the craft. But, if he truly believes, then his mind must be defective, since it's irrational to believe in something you cannot see, hear, touch, taste, etc..So, take your pick. The supreme being does not let everyone see the "proof" of his existence.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SAPWizard

I challenged you, you could not answer. You are just a silly man.

Have you not read anything?

And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. --KJV, Luke 4:12

And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season. -- KJV, Luke 4:13

Who likes to tempt the Lord to prove who he is, to satisfy his lust to know?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
A Supreme Being would not need to ask to be admitted, nor would this Supreme Being be faced with any obstacles preventing admittance.

Your need to ask permission, then being denied is more akin to Ha-Satan in the Book of Job, rather than a Supreme Being.

Since it is I who created the rules, let me remind you that the supreme being doesn't barge in to your private affairs.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. -- KJV, Revelation 3:20

God "knocks" and "asks permission", only the "Devil" would think of just barging in and using his power to overcome all objections.

As supreme being, I can grant this rule, and when I take it back, I just dissolve all creation. I don't need to barge in anywhere.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I certainly wouldn't let anyone who says they're the supreme being join anything, let alone freemasonry, unless they could prove it.

So far, you've got nothing apart from being a misinformed troll.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
I certainly wouldn't let anyone who says they're the supreme being join anything...

I would.

I was thinking a pharmaceutical drug testing program to see what types of side effects God gets. Nausea? Vomiting? Diarrhea? Heart Palpitations? Dizziness? Suicidal ideations? Sweaty hands? Loss of appetite? Unusual hair growth? Swelling of the hands or feet? Flatulence? Death?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sometimes you reply with such profoundness that I find it difficult to come up with anything witty.

Then I remember you're a Freemason and you sacrifice babies and it just balances all out.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Then I remember you're a Freemason and you sacrifice babies and it just balances all out.

They have it coming.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Nausea? Vomiting? Diarrhea? Heart Palpitations? Dizziness? Suicidal ideations? Sweaty hands? Loss of appetite? Unusual hair growth? Swelling of the hands or feet? Flatulence? Death?

The thoughts that "come out" of a Freemason's mind, are very telling on what goes on in that mind in the first place.

This is another reason WE don't need to barge into their lodges, and peek at what they do.

They tell us, with every word that comes out of their mouth.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The thoughts that "come out" of a Freemason's mind, are very telling on what goes on in that mind in the first place.

Aw, is God scared? Sorry, God, but if you really are God, this would be your fault anyway.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Aw, is God scared? Sorry, God, but if you really are God, this would be your fault anyway.

Let me put it to you this way.

If you had a choice to wade in the beautiful ocean at the beach on a sunny day, or to walk into a garbage dump and scrounge around for scraps, which would you pick?

It's not fear of the dump that keeps you on the beach.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join