It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I left Freemasonry in 2016, and I am happy to discuss the subject.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nobody is impressed with your rhetoric.

You only get stars because this site is Masonic.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti
a reply to: GoatWizard

What can you tell me about this?

Shriner ritual humiliation

Just in case the 0 was an Osame thing

It's the second link that works.

So for the Masons I must ask?

Why do you like making black men dress up as women and tell them to "Shake your booty" while pedestrians film it and call you all a disgrace and the initiates a disgrace to the proud black man of integrity, who tells them they ought to be ashamed.

I mean if people want to cross dress it's their business but damn is it a weird thing to do.

As the man films it the black men in women's clothing are confonted by a black man who finds the whole thing a disgrace.

He isn't wrong.

You can see the guilt in their faces as they go from happy booty shaking to telling the non cross dressing man he should be ashamed...

Why I have no idea. He doesn't need to be ashamed for telling the truth.

Masons don't even let black in white lodges and as such must be considered pro-segregation when the Lodge is concerned.

What man of color with an ounce of pride would join Prince Hall (black guy) Freemasonry, self segregation or acceptance of it is shameful.

Nobody willing to explain this???

I don't blame you!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Don't be jelly son, if you made sense you might get stars too.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Nobody is impressed with your rhetoric.

I am.

Is it? So it's Freemasons making the anti-Freemason threads?

How about this for a change? Think before you type.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Don't be jelly son, if you made sense you might get stars too.

I didn't know I was talking to a tweenage girl, my fault.

I would not have discussed phallic worship had I known.

Clearly the sass of a tween is your comment.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Nobody cares what you think except your fraters.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

That would mean the majority of the site then since you said it's a Masonic site.

Or are you just referring to yourself about a topic you clearly don't understand?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I didn't know I was talking to a tweenage girl, my fault.

I'm whoever you want me to be, big boy.

I would not have discussed phallic worship had I known.

Well, you do certainly sound like an expert on the subject with decades of experience so please, educate us with your vast knowledge on the topic.

edit on 31-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Any juicy secrets(If there are any) that you care to share or that we are not privy to regarding Freemasonry or it's practice?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
That's because you're ignorant and don't know any better.

Secrecy is necessary, but it's not lying. The word "secret" comes from the Latin secretus which means to set apart or hide. According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary a secret society is "any of various oath-bound societies often devoted to brotherhood, moral discipline, and mutual assistance." This is a fair description of Freemasonry, although I still disagree that we [Freemasonry] are a secret society -- maybe it's my bias. I do agree that Freemasonry is a private organization that possesses secrets. It is important to note that privacy is synonymous with secrecy. Privacy is the "quality or state of being apart from company and observation." Privacy is a natural right as everyone has a right to hide or conceal that which they possess or own whether it is a person, place, thing, belief or ideal.

Even JFK (as you quoted him earlier) stated there is a need for secrecy: "I refer, first, to the need for far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy."

Maybe Freemasonry has nothing yo do with Satan, or maybe Satan had something to do with Freemasonry and you don't know.

Satan doesn't. I know that.

Except that is exactly what it is the definition of. Look it up in any dictionary.

Conspiracy theorists, religious fanatics, and anti-Masons seem to be the one obsessed with the phallus.

You say secrets are evil, but your using a fake name and hiding, or keeping secret, your real name. Hmmmm...you must be evil.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You don't speak for anyone else, just you.

All you seem to do is tell everyone they are wrong and that you're right. Stupidity and arrogance are not a good combination, so I would suggest changing your attitude.

We don't ask "black men dress up as women" or the rest of that nonsense.

Actually black men can join AF&AM/F&AM Lodges. Only a handful of Grand Lodges still have any policy of segregation and that is in a specific region of the US. No one thinks PHA is shameful (well, know one whose opinions matter).

originally posted by: AMPTAH
I'm not an authority on Freemasonry itself. I'm an authority on what Freemasons themselves "say" is Freemasonry.

No you're not.

I have a quote from a Jew who admits Freemasonry is Judaism for the goy and thoroughly subservient to it like Huram to Solomon.

So what? Who cares what some guy may have said? What authority in Masonry did he have to say it?

They are expected to build Herod's Temple again. Yes Herod not Solomon.

Incorrect.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79
It's clear he's just a troll.

Apparently education is one "unnecessary" things for you.

Prove otherwise.

Where was my invite?!

You seem to be the one obsessed with the phallus.

No reverence of Nimrod in the Shriners or York Rite.

Don't really care.

Proper Latin would be "Fratres" if you are using it in the plural form.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

originally posted by: AMPTAH
I'm not an authority on Freemasonry itself. I'm an authority on what Freemasons themselves "say" is Freemasonry.

No you're not.

Well, we agree to disagree. I've been at this longer than everyone else here, in communication with those claiming to be Freemasons for decades, and those writing about Freemasons claiming to know about the craft. I know what they say. But, given that Freemasons "misdirect", I'm not claiming that what they say is everything about Freemasonry, nor that everything the Freemasons say is even correct and true. I only claim to know what they "say".

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Why wont anybody but nimrod guy answer my question about the chap dressed as santa?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
Where was my invite?!

That was the NYC meet up we did in the fall.

No reverence of Nimrod in the Shriners or York Rite.

I kind of figured that but it's better to have someone in those groups make the point such as yourself.

edit on 31-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Why wont anybody but nimrod guy answer my question about the chap dressed as santa?

I tried watching the first video linked but it's gone. The second one with the guys dressed in drag looks like some silly hazing thing they have their candidates do in that Shrine.

What time in the video is this Santa character? I couldn't see it.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

1:17:30
edit on 31-7-2017 by dashen because: augustus has a cheese pizza problem

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoatWizard

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Any proof? Without it, you're likely to be labeled a troll or shill.

Especially since you said you haven't been on ats at all until recently but if you look into your profile, you see comments left from 2012.

"I have not been on ATS at all until very recently."

Right, 2012. This is 2017. I am not sure what adjectives you need to explain a lapse of 5 years. In actuality, I was part of this place before the GoatWizard registration.

So far as proof, i am not worried about living up to any demands of others. I am the proof of my own volition.

No no no. Let's not play games. In your OP you say you have not been on ats at all. Until recently. You've been caught in your first lie. Why the hell do you delusional people keep coming here.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

He appears to be sitting in the Secretary's station in the lodge but I have a feeling he may be playing a role in the second section of the degree as possibly King Solomon. It's hard to tell since he didn't say anything and they don't cover all of the second section.

For what it's worth, the ritual they use differs from the one we use in New Jersey by varying degrees. The second section has a recreation of Solomon and Hiram of Tyre traveling to the grave of Hiram Abiff, so he's probably playing one or the other.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

so not santa.

either Solomon or secretary in a white beard and red robes?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join