It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I left Freemasonry in 2016, and I am happy to discuss the subject.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
So you're against programs like this?

There's no evidence that Hamilton was a Freemason.

Your link can't even get the basics about Freemasonry right and how it is structured.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

There's no evidence that Hamilton was a Freemason.

Alexander Hamilton A Famous Freemason

It has already been observed that, at the time the Articles of Confederation were in process of formation, leaders in the army, government, and Masonry were of the opinion that a stronger central government was necessary . In 1780, Washington, Hamilton, and Madison advised the strengthening of the Confederation.(51) A specialized study of the background of the Constitutional Convention of 1787 reveals that the Society of Cincinnati, the officers of the Revolutionary Army, and the Masons began the agitation for the writing of the Constitution of the United States. The records show that the most influential officers of the Revolutionary Army and members of the Society of Cincinnati were active Masons. Their experiences in Masonry had shown them the value of unity while experiences during the Revolution had demonstrated the limitations resulting from lack of unity and singleness of command.

Although American elites initially joined the Freemasons with the intention of mimicking English genteel behavior, the organization ultimately contributed to the development of the American Revolution. During the revolutionary era, masons of note included George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, Benjamin Franklin, Samuel Adams, Richard Henry Lee, and John Hancock. These men and other leading revolutionaries used masonic lodges as gathering places to discuss the relevant issues of the day, network with likeminded individuals, and plan resistance against unpopular British policies.2

Do you require more?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

lol, ok...again, sorry for going off like I did, I'm Irish Canadian. I will read it and get back to you with my reaction - sorry, response....

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Critique of this article: humansarefree.com...

First off, it is not a peer reviewed article, and so I dismiss it immediately. However, because I shall be gracious to you, I offer some comments, something for you to chew on in return.

(I am in the middle of reorganizing every single room in my house; and, yes, I am doing this to avoid that, as though I don't have anything better to do with my time. I do.)

Who is its author?

His name is Dean Henderson. He wrote a number of articles for 'Global Research', archived here: www.globalresearch.ca...

Here is what 'Media Bias/Fact Check - The Most Comprehensive Media Bias Resource' on the internet says about 'Global Research':

Publishes many unsubstantiated conspiracies. While some of Global Research’s articles discuss legitimate humanitarian concerns, its view of science, economics, and geopolitics is conspiracist.

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

'Global Research' is classified as "CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE". To be fair, It is rated at a moderate level of conspiracy and a mild level of pseudo-science.

The 'Conspiracy-Pseudoscience' category is described as,

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources.

If you care to learn about the methodology used by 'Media Bias/Fact Check', you can read about that here: mediabiasfactcheck.com...

In particular, this:

The Conspiracy/Pseudoscience designation is reserved for sources that publish unverifiable information that relates to known conspiracies such as the New World Order, Illuminati, False Flags, Aliens, etc. Pseudoscience is determined by publishing unverified health and scientific claims. In order to be classified in this group the central theme of the source must revolve around conspiracies or pseudoscience.

Furthermore, the author of the article in question, Dean Henderson, has a blog called hendersonlefthook.wordpress.com

Here is his 'About' page: hendersonlefthook.wordpress.com...

Worthy of note: One of his five books is described this way:

Big Oil and Their Bankers in the Persian Gulf: Four Horsemen, Eight Families and Their Global Intelligence, Narcotics and Terror Network is a global cult classic among conspiracy researchers.

Dean is a conspiracy theorist through and through. He feeds on conspiracy, as you can see in his bio.

Therefore,
and approach with extreme caution!

As for the article in question, the first four sources Dean provides are pulled from

[1] The Temple and the Lodge. Michael Baigent & Richard Leigh. Arcade Publishing. New York. 1989. p.259 [2] Ibid. p.219 [3] Ibid. p.253 [4] Ibid. p.233

Here is how one Brother reviews that book, a person whom I have always trusted for providing sober and factual information but, you can judge his website for yourself: www.masonicinfo.com...

Dean's fifth source is pulled from a book written by David Icke:

[5] The Robot’s Rebellion: The Story of the Spiritual Renaissance. David Icke. Gateway Books. Bath, UK. 1994. p.156

I am fairly certain you have heard of him. 'Lizzard People'.

Puh-leez!

His ninth source is pulled from something Jim Marrs wrote:

[9] Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History that Connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons and the Great Pyramids. Jim Marrs. HarperCollins Publishers. New York. 2000. p.68

Who is Jim Marrs and is he credible?

I don't think he is but, hey, judge for yourself: duckduckgo.com...

Anyway, I return to the point with which I began this post: Dean's article is specious and based on dubious sources. It would never pass the first round of reviews by any scholars anywhere. It would be 'File 13'ed immediately and without hesitation and without a second thought.

I really need to get something done around my house......

edit on 12-7-2018 by CanadianMason because: a link led to an Oops 404

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What evidence does the book provide?

No Masonic scholar has found evidence that he is a Mason.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
What evidence does the book provide?

No Masonic scholar has found evidence that he is a Mason.

Again, a blanket statement that can not be true. Again, you can not know the mind of every single Mason that is a researcher. Masons, who hide their quest for the truth, even from other Masons! Your "Organization" may control certain facets of a "Mans" life, but can never control his spirit!

Let me rephrase your statement: "No masonic Scholar wishes to discover the truth of Alexander Hamilton's Masonic Oath, because it would bring discredit upon Freemasonry"

Though, I believe their was at least one, who did. George W (George Washington) 18 Baird, the author of the book I offered to you in the last post. He had quite a bit to say about who was, and who wasn't, a Free Mason.

"George W. Baird"

The only real question is as to which George W. Baird, was the true author. General George W. Baird, or Admiral George W. Baird.. My guess would be General.

George William Baird (December 13, 1839 – November 26, 1906) was a US Army officer who received the Medal of Honor for his actions during the Indian Wars. [1]

But, on the other hand Admiral Baird seems to have the most "Masonic" information at hand.

In Masonry Brother Baird has long been unusually active. He comes of a family of Masons, his father, grandfather, and three uncles on that side being members of the Craft, while on his mother's side tradition has it that every man for eleven generations back was entitled to wear the lambskin apron.

Though I must admit, the "Admiral" has a unusually large data base of Masons, in his own family. Therefore, far more personal knowledge of the subject.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

In as far as Alexander Hamilton being a "Bad Egg", there can be little doubt.
edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago4972 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well, being Secretary for the Idaho Lodge of Research, member of the Grand College of Rites, member of the Masonic Society, and several other research Masonic bodies. I have access to a greater amount of literature and a greater amount of Masonic scholars.

William Denslow who wrote 10,000 Famous Freemasons states:

His Masonic membership has never been determined, although the majority of authorities believe he was never a Freemason. The latest work on this is by James R. Case in 1955, in which he comes to the conclusion that Hamilton was never a member of the Craft. Those who state that he was a Freemason base their claims principally on the fact that he was recorded among the visitors of American Union Lodge (military) at Morristown, N.J., on Dec. 27, 1779, at which time Washington is supposed to have raised General Lafayette, q.v. It is stated that it must have been the Alexander Hamilton because he was the only one of that name then holding a commission in the Army under Washington. It is also claimed in the painting The Petition, which shows the presentation of a petition to Washington to become general grand master of the United States, that Lieut. Col. Alexander Hamilton of New York is standing next to Washington. His youngest son, Philip, q.v., was a Mason and past master of his lodge.

SOURCE

All beliefs of Hamilton being a Mason are based on assumption, not any records or documents.

Freemasonry is not about "hiding their quest for the truth" nor do we hide things from other Masons. Freemasonry is not about controlling anything of a Mason's life. It's about imparting lessons and teaching him so he can better himself and apply those lessons in his daily life. It cannot and does not dictate our actions.

If there was evidence that Hamilton was a Mason it would not bring discredit upon us. It is your opinion that he was a "bad egg."

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Well, being Secretary for the Idaho Lodge of Research, member of the Grand College of Rites, member of the Masonic Society, and several other research Masonic bodies. I have access to a greater amount of literature and a greater amount of Masonic scholars.
Then, you might be fairly knowledgeable about Masonry, in Idaho.....

I still stand on my statement above, and will not repeat it here.

So, how are all your brothers doing, in Russia? When was the last time you visited them, for their input? Did you sign up as a "foreign agent"? Let me remind you that Russia, present day Russia, is not a Communist Country where Freemasonry was banned. It is a Constitutional Republic, that allows your organization to exist(1000 members strong
)! Though, it did curtail Jehovah Witnesses as a subversive group, which by the way was created by "some" American Masons.

The Watchtower Society assumes that its history started with Charles Taze Russell who studied the Bible and discovered numerous biblical truths such as the “prediction of 1914”. On the other hand, they voluntarily forget to mention that their actual history started long before, not with Russell, but with the Baptist preacher William Miller.

The Jehovah Witnesses are a Satanic organization, based upon the occult of Freemasonry. Charles Taze Russell was a 33rd Degree Freemason; as was Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon cult

I would also like to mention that Russia, is a Christian nation.

While Orthodox Christianity remains as the biggest religion in Russia, non-religious beliefs such as atheism and agnosticism are also drawing several adherents, as is Islam and Hinduism.

In as far as Hamilton being a "Bad Egg"?

3.) In 1791, Hamilton began a three (3) years long illicit affair with then 23 years old Maria Reynolds. The affair ended Hamilton's presidential aspirations (Initially, the affair was covered up by freemason and future US President James Monroe).

4.) In 1804 Vice President Aaron Burr killed Hamilton in a duel in Weehawken, New Jersey (Burr had previously represented Maria Reynolds in divorce proceedings against her husband).

Alexander Hamilton; Freemasons; and the Death of Edgar Allan Poe

In 1789 Alexander Hamilton became the first Treasury Secretary of the United States. Hamilton was one of many Founding Fathers who were Freemasons. He had close relations with the Rothschild family which owns the Bank of England and leads the European Freemason movement.

Hamilton–Reynolds affair

Alexander Hamilton’s Adultery and Apology

Did Alexander Hamilton have an affair with his wife's sister Angelica?

No wonder why he was expunged from the record!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
To All Anti-Freemason(s):

• The Compass, And The Square, And The Volume Of The Sacred Law (3.14)...

• The Grand Architect Of The Universe (1)...

• The Worshipful Master, The Senior Warden, And The Junior Warden (3)...

• The Pillars- Doric, Tuscan, Corinthian, Composite, And Ionic (5)...

• The Arts- Geometry, Arithmetic, Logic, Rhetoric, Music, Grammar, And Astronomy (7)...

• The Master, And The Apprentice, And The Craft...
So Mote It Be...

• The United Grand Lodge Of England...
The Southern Jurisdiction Of The Freemasons...

• The Chamber Of Reflection (0°)...
• The Blue Lodge (1°-3°)...
• The Lodge Of Perfection (4°-32°)...
• Heredom (33°)...

• Other(s):
- Beilef In God (G.A.O.T.U.)
- To Make A Good Man Better...
- More Light In Freemasonry...
- Look To The East...
- To Be One, Ask One...

• Regalia:
- Cuffs, Sash, Knots, Vest, Gloves, Badge(s), Chain, Suit, Hat, Apron, And Color(s)...

Note: The Trestle...

In So Few Words, Which Are Mere Scraps, Is A Vast Horde Of Information. It Is More Than Enough. It Will Fill You Up For Life And Enlighten You That You May Become Full On The Scraps That Fall From The Master's Table And Become An Admirer Of The Craft. Do Not Add Or Take From These Truths. Instead See And Fulfill Yourself. These Are The Truths Which Are Sweet In Your Mouth And Bitter In Your Stomach. Eat From Them... And Live.

I Am Pinocchio... I Shall Tell You A Lie...
edit on 15-7-2018 by Pinocchio because: Ancient & Accepted...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well, my membership extends beyond Idaho. I'm a member of Masonic orders in Washington, Oregon, Montana, Wyoming, Ohio, Virginia, and DC.

The last time I talked to a Russian Mason has been 5-years. I've talked with Masons from Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa, Central America, and South America within the last 6-months.

Jehovah's Witness was not started by a Mason as Charles Russell was not a Mason. Joseph Smith was a Mason, but not a 33rd.

Being friends with or associated with does not make one a Mason. Masons can be friends with non-Masons. Your links again show that there is no evidence, but merely assumptions.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Masons can be friends with non-Masons.
I'm living proof of that..... Well, for a few more years anyways..

The last time I talked to a Russian Mason has been 5-years
?? Talk, as in electronic device? Or did you visit in person..

I've talked with Masons from Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa, Central America, and South America within the last 6-months.
Quite a "Global" organization. And if I were of a "Evil" mindset, backed by a great deal of financial assets, having a goal of covert global dominance, that ran through generations of a bloodline, it is exactly the type of network I would infiltrate, and dominate, to fulfill my evil personal agenda. No public oversight, no restrictions, no boundaries. Why I would pack the courts and judiciary, and even political parties to manipulate the outcome I desired. And if anyone were to question my organization I would simply say "Trust me, I'm a Freemason".

Well, I trust George Washington's wise and knowledgeable opinion on the subject, and to go further I would say, his Freemasonry, I might have joined! To be clear, I would defend with my life a Freemason or non Freemason who is attempting to expose the corruption, not only in the FM, but also in the world at large.

My divine creator knows my heart. That would be the same as, your "Great Architect". And my heart goes out to a great many, Freemasons.

Be safe
ASE

I require no responses.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Or did you visit in person..

I saw him in person, but it was not in Russia.

Quite a "Global" organization. And if I were of a "Evil" mindset, backed by a great deal of financial assets, having a goal of covert global dominance, that ran through generations of a bloodline, it is exactly the type of network I would infiltrate, and dominate, to fulfill my evil personal agenda.

Well, thank God you're not involved in Freemasonry then with such a possible nefarious desire.

No public oversight, no restrictions, no boundaries.

We are beholden to the laws of the land.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
If you are now selling body parts can I have a kilo of toes and half a pound of rump?.

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join