It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asktheanimals - My Band Trenchfoot, Demo - New Link

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Oh...My...God!!!!!!!! I only listened to the first song and am blown away! I LOVE this!!!!!!!!

I'll let you speak for both of us.

You're thinking of how you can get your hubby an audition, aren't ya?? LOL

Personal to ATA: You guys are Very talented. Good on you!!

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Everyone who took the time to listen and drop a comment - thank you very much!
I can say that it's all real instruments, no drum machines.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

But...but, now I want to hear more!

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Night Star

Oh...My...God!!!!!!!! I only listened to the first song and am blown away! I LOVE this!!!!!!!!

I'll let you speak for both of us.

You're thinking of how you can get your hubby an audition, aren't ya?? LOL

Personal to ATA: You guys are Very talented. Good on you!!

LOL! Hubby is wasting his talent too and not getting out there.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I love it!
I'll definitely be recommending you to a few friends.

You kind of remind me of Shamans Harvest/Creed/ Disturbed. But ultimately you guys do have your own sound.

Keep it up and keep us updated on any new tracks.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Everyone who took the time to listen and drop a comment - thank you very much!
I can say that it's all real instruments, no drum machines.

I caught up with an old mate a few months ago, he was the drummer in a band we tried to get going 20 years or so ago, and he always used real drums. The sound was intense.

Now he's using electric drums, still has to bash away, but the sound is .. to me artificial and doesn't have the same impact.. he can still play like a maniac though..

Not a fan or drum machines or fl-studio type stuff.. not when it comes to real music..

I agree with Night Star too, you need to get out there. Just don't get a personal jet, steal the complimentary sammiches from events, and sue fans when you get there lol

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Great tune-Night to fall!

MS
Musician

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Great stuff ATA, good job!

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You just moved up to my top 30 of almost 8000 songs I have on my hard drive

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I just got around to checking this out.

Huge thumbs up!!!

THIS is my kind of music!!

Reminds me of Alice In Chains who I love.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
very cool music. Like disturbed with a sprinkle of Pantera.
I'm a fan.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I've listened to the songs....devils advocate here.....When people respond and tell you "you guys sound like Creed" You guys sound like Alice In Chains.......Which is not very original, to be honest, just another band that sounds like all the other ones out there in any little venue in the country......Creed was good for one album....Alice in Chains for one song. If they were so great.....where are they now.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
I've listened to the songs....devils advocate here.....When people respond and tell you "you guys sound like Creed" You guys sound like Alice In Chains.......Which is not very original, to be honest, just another band that sounds like all the other ones out there in any little venue in the country......Creed was good for one album....Alice in Chains for one song. If they were so great.....where are they now.

Um...legends of rock.
Nuff said.

Do you even music bro?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Alice in Chains for one song.

Is that a real statement? Alice in Chains only had one good song? You've got to be kidding me.

If they were so great.....where are they now.

Layne Staley (lead singer) died in 2002 so that's where he's at...

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

That's fine, thank you. Not everyone likes all styles of music. There was a time what I'm playing now wouldn't have been hard/fast enough and didn't have an overt political message. Anyways it's good that we don't all agree, what a boring world that would make.
This is ATS after all and I was hoping for some serious criticism.

What music do you like if I might ask?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Creed - where are they now?
Without Scott Stapp they formed Alterbridge which is a ridiculously talented band.
Stapp was wandering around homeless last I heard.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yea I music...good music.a reply to: essentialtremors

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thanks for accepting the good with the bad.....My taste has changed so much thru the years it's crazy. I grew up in the South with all my friends listening to Skynyrd, Allman Brothers etc... I was the RUSH fan. Followed them in the late 70's early 80's 3 concerts over two weekends, two states. Was a wild young man.

I too got caught up in the Creed thingy back in the late 90's, was 1st concert for my then young son & I together. For about the past two years or so, I've been listening to a damn ton of western music, western Canadian music. Corb Lund & The Hurtin Albertins...a damn great singer songwriter. Texas based Hayes Carll, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Paul Thorn out of the Mississippi area. Ive put Corb Lund & Hayes Carll on my bucket list......gotta take in a live show before I go. I don't do well posting videos, but do have a listen to Corb Lund & Hayes Carll do " Bible on the Dash" I'm sure you'll like it. Thanks for no daggers about my post.....Wish I could say it about everyone. a reply to: Asktheanimals

edit on 10-7-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Died of heroin overdose....yea that's where he's at.a reply to: FauxMulder

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Legends of Rock is a video game.....Gregg Allman is a damn legend, Chuck Berry is a legend. Alice In Chains does not a legend make.a reply to: essentialtremors

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join