It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asktheanimals - My Band Trenchfoot, Demo - New Link

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Glad I was able to edit the OP as the original link posted in thread has changed.

Here is the new link:

m.soundcloud.com...

Sorry for any inconvenience.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Really like this! Playing this on high volume, my headphones approve of this too, much respect!

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Verse

Glad you enjoy it!

Cheers,
ATA

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Loved it!

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Heya Zazz!
Been too long, nice to hear from you and THANK YOU very much!
How's everything down under? Hope you're doing well.
Cheers,
ATA

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Keep coming back.. umpth time I've tried to post... but been having issues with ATS replies last 3 days..

Back in 2006 i did a demo of 9 tracks. Used Pinnacle Hollywood fx pro to record. I filled in the 2 guitars, buddy played the bass and did drums on a machine. Got almost a similar sound.( so i was curious of the recording program used.. because yinz ROCK! )

Thought I'd let you know I'm really digging these tracks. The guy on vocals is awesome, which is hard coming from me.... deafer than my Grandparents.

edit on 16-7-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Protools. I know all about yous Yinzers
I have a studio in my basement running Digital Performer 5 on a MacPro quadcore 2.3 ghz, 2 Terabytes storage. Interface is a MOTU 893mkIII. A couple nice preamps (Neve is my favorite), 30 various mics, soundproofing w/2'x2' bass traps in each corner- everything except a high ceiling for recording drums and an engineer who isn't in the band. I spent close to 50K putting it together but we decided to use HamBone because it was built as a studio, floating floors, dedicated drum room,vocal booth, 50 grand just in the mic locker and these guys are great at what they do after working in Nashville for years. Not much for effects on the recording itself, compression and reverb mostly. The biggest thing was having an outsider to tell us "that's not in tune, or in time" and saving the band from arguing amongst ourselves, plus the endless mixing and remixing we would have inevitably done.

I'd be interested in hearing your recording if you want to email me some files send me a PM. Or post 'em up here on ATS.
edit on 16-7-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Our singer makes the band. He has such a great voice. He did musical theater for years and had dropped out of playing in bands for several years when we managed to bring him on. He's a monster alright, if he would quit smoking he'd be even better.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I can't believe I waited these past few months before posting a comment.

Your tunes sounds great, very nice, clean and tight mixing!

And here I just thought you just had mad drawing skills.... who knew? (j/k)

Am looking forward to a future time of hearing some more uploaded songs.

Johnny

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Pretty damn good. High praise from my daughter too. She thought it was Stone Sour and vocals like Corey's. I posted this on FB for my few friends. They'll like it.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
CHECKING OUT OF TRENCHFOOT

Thanks Johnny,Trep. I appreciate you guys taking the time to check it out. I don't mind being compared to Stone Sour anytime. Alas, I am doing my last 2 gigs with the band on Nov 11 and the 19th. Dr. keeps reducing my pain meds and it takes more than your average amount to get through all the loading, moving, set up and then playing for 2 - 3hours only to tear it down, pack it up and then load it back in the practice room.

I'm switching to just recording with friends and going back to doing more prog rock/ comedy rock. I am not a moving company, glad it's not voice of the theater cabinets anymore but subs, mains, 4 monitors, 3 light trees, amps etc - a few thousand pounds of gear, that's for young dudes not 58 year old disabled guys on multiple meds. It was fun while it lasted (45 years) but I pay too steep a price if I run out of meds. Nothing is worth going through that every single month.
edit on 10-11-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Props to HamBone studios,
Engineer Jacob Clayton
& Robbie Hiner all-around great guy.

Who mastered your stuff?
edit on 10-11-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Same guys - Hambone.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Really liked the short you posted from Stoney Ale.
That song was going somewhere.....wish you'd of recorded the whole thing!

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

We're supposed to video today's show, hopefully we'll get something worth posting out of it.
We're overdue for a good show, the last couple have gone South for various reasons.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Looking forward to hearing it!!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Caver78

We're supposed to video today's show, hopefully we'll get something worth posting out of it.

I would love to see some vids and or some static shots.

All the best to you and the group!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join