It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

It would make more sense to increase the population of gay people for population control.

And isn't transhumanism a good thing? I admit I don't read much about it but from what I understand it means using science and technology to increase the human intelligence and psychology. Basically improving human beings.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I do not have an example ATM, I am unplugged from television so I do not know what is currently out there, but if you acknowledge that the sexualization of children through entertainment such as Disney has been unchanged since the 80's, why do you find it so hard to believe that they will be doing the same with gender dysphoria?

Gender and Sexuality are totally different subjects.

Nah, if you have a pecker you're a dude, if you don't you're a female.

What goes on in peoples heads constantly changes and is impacted heavily by influence and environment.
edit on 9-7-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Sorry to jump back in, but you keep making the false claim of my false claim. I never said TV is making kids turn transgender. Ever. I said TV along with every other Influencial outlet is used for social programming and social engineering. Which is a fact, regardless if you want to acknowledge it or not.

The initial point of my OP has nothing to do with social programming from TV. I pointed out the rise of people admitting themselves to clinic's, caused by the indoctrination of this issue being forced on to our youth. Stop taking my words out of context to make your own argument. You look foolish.

This transgender "movement" is quite new, and indoctrination doesn't happen overnight, so you can keep relying on "show me evidence" all you want, but those of us that aren't ignorantly blind will always see what's blatantly in front of us.

Anyways, carry on with your willful ignorance because reality will always be reality whether you want it to accept it or not.

Stay shLeep.

being aware of transgenderism is NOT forcing it on our youth

Imagine the horrors of not living in a Black & White world

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

I do not have an example ATM, I am unplugged from television so I do not know what is currently out there, but if you acknowledge that the sexualization of children through entertainment such as Disney has been unchanged since the 80's, why do you find it so hard to believe that they will be doing the same with gender dysphoria?

What goes on in peoples heads constantly changes and is impacted heavily by influence and environment.

A simplistic argument against gender dysphoria.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

No doubt that is sickening and parents should not let their kids watch it. Should be educated on what to watch out for with sexuality in those(sorry not gonna watch that creep show). Though, I doubt that is influencing transgender here. Any studies?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Destroying the individual?
Also, Transgender doesn't have much to do with trans humanism which is the merging of technology with humanity, rather than a gender focus.

Western society and the emerging developing countries are doing a fine enough job of pushing down the birth rates. Woman now today more than ever are not having children, or having them later in life-facing complications meaning it doesn't always work. That is due to career decisions over family. Even teen birth rates are down(probably education) across the board.

One excuse of why the globalists like immigration is to bring up the workforce birthrate.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
its hard to look good as a victim and play the role of social champion if you are not actively being wrongfully persecuted. so you set yourself up to be persecuted and use that to attract the sympathy and support of your community. you encourage antagonism to reinforce your image as the oppressed underdog and enjoy the white knight action. its hard for me to take matters like this seriously when 90% of the people taking advantage are doing just that - taking advantage. they never gave a second thought to transgender therapy before the last few years but now they see an opportunity to cash in on self respect that they have never earned and dont deserve. that includes the so called "progressive" parents who exploit their children for similar purposes. no one would ever do that to their kid right? no one would ever use their own offspring to vicariously harvest the attention of their peers with a little white lie about gender dysphoria. pffft...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Simplistic yet accurate.

No need to complicate nature.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Simplistic yet accurate.

Have you even read any on gender dysphoria?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

It would make more sense to increase the population of gay people for population control.

And isn't transhumanism a good thing? I admit I don't read much about it but from what I understand it means using science and technology to increase the human intelligence and psychology. Basically improving human beings.

on the other side or (please dont freak out too much religious people) in heaven, the more advanced souls are genderless.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

on the other side or (please dont freak out too much religious people) in heaven, the more advanced souls are genderless.

I've actually believed that and talked about that as a Christian. I just can't imagine being without women. Women are a neccessity.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Source?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I've actually believed that and talked about that as a Christian. I just can't imagine being without women. Women are a neccessity.

I think so too, but with men. However, lust is a sin so I guess once you rid yourself of the ego (all your sins) and return to the other side, you dont lust ?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Source?

Youre on a forum board, you have internet, google search "genderless souls"

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Simplistic yet accurate.

exactly. there are only two genders in the animal kingdom. dogs, rabbits, kangaroos, cows, chickens, frogs...all have two genders. no more no less. but suddenly people feel like they are born in the wrong body, like the traditional system is too rigid and claustrophobic. some want to be the opposite, some feel like they are both, and some prefer no gender at all.

just look at that chart. genders are a spectrum now. there are more identities than colors in the rainbow. taking it just one step further, i dont see why people have to be public about it. since when have genders been relevant to the degree that we need new pronouns or have to abolish the standard ones? last i checked its sexist to identify someone based on their gender and stereotype them according to the presumed qualifications of that identity. and now we have to assume that someone is uncomfortable with not being acknowledged openly and loudly based on their identity, to the point that saying "Mr" instead of "mx" is considered politically incorrect. i am just gonna call everyone "mortal" from now on. its fun and technically accurate. see how people like that. im hoping this thing dies down a bit because while i can agree with the premise (everyone ought to be respected and valued regardless of their gender identity or ethnicity) i feel it is getting somewhat carried away. like this thread shows.
edit on 9-7-2017 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Source?

Use me as a source. I was a Fundie for 35+ years.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Simplistic yet accurate.

exactly. there are only two genders in the animal kingdom. dogs, rabbits, kangaroos, cows, chickens, frogs...all have two genders. no more no less. but suddenly people feel like they are born in the wrong body, like the traditional system is too rigid and claustrophobic. some want to be the opposite, some feel like they are both, and some prefer no gender at all.

just look at that chart. genders are a spectrum now. there are more identities than colors in the rainbow. taking it just one step further, i dont see why people have to be public about it. since when have genders been relevant to the degree that we need new pronouns or have to abolish the standard ones? last i checked its sexist to identify someone based on their gender and stereotype them according to the presumed qualifications of that identity. and now we have to assume that someone is uncomfortable with not being acknowledged openly and loudly based on their identity, to the point that saying "sir" instead of "mx" is considered politically incorrect. i am just gonna call everyone "mortal" from now on. its fun and technically accurate. see how people like that.

Ive never seen this chart before, if you dont like this chart, dont look at it, geesh

Just bc you are ignorant of the subject doesnt make you the trans police
edit on 9-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Simplistic yet accurate.

just look at that chart. genders are a spectrum now. there are more identities than colors in the rainbow. taking it just one step further, i dont see why people have to be public about it. since when have genders been relevant to the degree that we need new pronouns or have to abolish the standard ones? last i checked its sexist to identify someone based on their gender and stereotype them according to the presumed qualifications of that identity. and now we have to assume that someone is uncomfortable with not being acknowledged openly and loudly based on their identity, to the point that saying "sir" instead of "mx" is considered politically incorrect. i am just gonna call everyone "mortal" from now on. its fun and technically accurate. see how people like that.

Ive never seen this chart before, if you dont like this chart, dont look at it. Especially dont post it on a forum board, geesh

People always love to put up that chart as if it proves something.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Source?

Youre on a forum board, you have internet, google search "genderless souls"

Is google in touch with the after life?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Simplistic yet accurate.

Ive never seen this chart before, if you dont like this chart, dont look at it. Especially dont post it on a forum board, geesh

People always love to put up that chart as if it proves something.

its like me posting a chart of different dog sh*t and getting pissed that dogs sh*t too much
edit on 9-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join