It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: TinySickTears

Sorry, I have a very thin threshold for blatant disrespect. You respect me, I respect you. The moment I feel any disrespect, I could care less about you.

fair enough

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

He was the one who disrespected kaylaluv by making a snarky joke about her reinforcements coming in to support her echo chamber.

edit on 7/9/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

He was the one who disrespected kayluv by making a snarky joke about her reinforcements coming in to support her echo chamber.

yeah i know. i was in here then
just like sheye brought up god but when others comment on it its a big deal

threads evolve. the discussion takes a course.
bfd you know

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

He was the one who disrespected kayluv by making a snarky joke about her reinforcements coming in to support her echo chamber.

That's actually very funny.

How many YEARS have you, me, kaylaluv and a few others been trying to bring real knowledge of Gender Dysphoria to those on ATS who mostly refuse to educate themselves?

edit on 9-7-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Yeah. I might be too rough but that's just because I am very, very tired of people not understanding gender dysphoria and make anti-transgenderism threads. It's hard to be patient with those people.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

How many YEARS have you, me, kayluv and a few others been trying to bring real knowledge of Gender Dysphoria to those on ATS who mostly refuse to educate themselves?

Oh many years.
Good times.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sheye

Don't get drawn into the trap. They'll put religion and you on trial over discussing the topic. If they want to do that, they should start a thread in the religion forums.

the trap
pretty sure sheye is the one that brought it up

hard to tell really

im having to dig through lots of 84 84 84 84

I was asked what I would tell a child who asked me a question I had posed. I answered truthfully and got put down for bringing in the fact that it is man and woman who were intended to procreate together through natural scientific design by the creator.

The answer must have triggered the " God doesn't exist ! Prove it ! Jesus was fake !" crowd.
Oh well ... I was asked a question ... go back and read.. then was condemned for the answer.

Wow... children at 5 being taught about transgender and gays .. but an intervention is needed if they start asking questions about God or Jesus. I know parents who have done that with children wanting to learn about Christianity.

What a screwed up world... and it's only going to get worse. Maybe Batman and Spiderman and Wonderwoman will
come along soon to save us all from the perils of humanity. 😕

Don't worry, it's only the vocal minority that disagree with you, pay them no attention.

Pay attention to what is happening in our schools and guard your children against it.

Stay true to your values, MAGA
edit on 9-7-2017 by wildsaffy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
back to a point i made on a question you asked..
i think this scares people who live in their little bubble of how the world works and how things are laid out.

the non specific gender letter on the license. the 84 referrals

it flips people out...they just ant handle it

they damn sure dont care about the people that have dysphoria or how people are just trying to live their lives.

it is oh so important to shoot it down and prove it to be bull#. if they can accomplish that then their little bubble stays intact.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildsaffy

Pay attention to what is happening in our schools and gaurd your children against it.

^^^^^see what i am saying
yuuuge fear bubble

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

How many YEARS have you, me, kayluv and a few others been trying to bring real knowledge of Gender Dysphoria to those on ATS who mostly refuse to educate themselves?

Oh many years.
Good times.

And I corrected the spelling of "kaylaluv".

For those who choose to zero in and nit pick that kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Pay attention to what is happening in our schools and gaurd your children against it.

yuuuge fear bubble

They're afraid of the gay bomb and virus. Did you know that the gay bomb is actually a thing?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Yeah. I might be too rough but that's just because I am very, very tired of people not understanding gender dysphoria and make anti-transgenderism threads. It's hard to be patient with those people.

these people will never understand and they will never change their minds.
not going to happen

all they can do is talk # about it and pick and choose resources to prove it wrong and stupid and fake etc etc

you really think any of them are going to actually have an open mind about it and try to educate themselves?
nope

most that will happen is they spend a few moments on google typing in the right keywords to get the results they want.

that is what is happening

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Oops I thought i was in the gay hate thread. is this the muslim hate thread or the trans one? so many these days on ats I'm all mixed up.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

They're afraid of the gay bomb and virus. Did you know that the gay bomb is actually a thing?

i did not know that
since it is real i think i will be afraid of it
hahahahaha

thats all any of this is man...fear

they could use the resources of the internet to go in with an open mind and learn and then form an opinion...nope

the headline of the article is read. maybe read a few paragraphs...post for discussion complete with an opinion based off 1 article

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Oops I thought i was in the gay hate thread. is this the muslim hate thread or the trans one? so many these days on ats I'm all mixed up.

muslim hate is around the corner
maga maga maga

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Lol I come back for a day and I don't think I will bother again.Ats what became of you?.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Yeah. ATS has become a hate fest on anythiing gay, trans, muslims, Trump, Obama, Hillary, etc.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

it is oh so important to shoot it down and prove it to be bull#. if they can accomplish that then their little bubble stays intact.

One of my favorite transgender. But, of course, its all bunk

Ben Barres, a professor of neurobiology, developmental biology, and neurology and neurological sciences at Stanford Medicine

Barres was honored “for blazing trails as a brilliant scholar and researcher, exceptional teacher, academic leader, and as the first transgender man elected to the National Academy of Sciences.” The award citation commended Barres “for founding the highly successful Master of Science in Medicine degree program, which brings together a diversity of students in a cohesive learning community to train a new generation of PhD students about human biology and disease.” Barres was honored “for courageously, gracefully and forcefully challenging long-held assumptions in his groundbreaking work as a scientist, and in his advocacy to improve diversity in the sciences as part of creating a more equitable and inclusive society for all.” He was also commended “for making an enduring and transformational impact on his students, colleagues, our beloved university, and well beyond.” news.stanford.edu...

edit on 9-7-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

yuuuge fear bubble

Do not mistake vigilance for fear.

Children are not old enough to make such a life altering decision that will permanently affect the rest of their lives. They should wait until they are adults and can fully understand everything about making such an important decision. I would call it abuse to do anything to a child when their brain is not developed enough to understand everything about it.

One of the most telling things to me on this subject is that we don't like kids drive until 16, vote and smoke until 18 and drink until 21 but they can decide what gender they want to be at 8?

Get ahold of yourselves people, be a parent and lead your child, don't let them lead, they're not fit, that's why they're called kids.

Leave my children the hell alone with your LGBT agenda that you are pushing, thats all I ask.

I don't hate you, however there is no requirement for me to accept what you have chose to do with your body. Personally I take it as a sign of mental illness. Agree or disagree, I don't care. Try to bait me back to this thread all you want so you can twist my words, won't work.

I've said my piece and thats all I'm going to do.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: wildsaffy

There is no agenda. Some children have legitimate gender dysphoria. Why don't you want them to seek help? Threads such as this only serve to drive the wedge between people and give some people the fuel to hate on transgenders and pushing people to not accept help for those children.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join