It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleU5
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The purpose of social engineering:

To create a society free of gender bias
And cultural bias and sexual bias and blah blah blah

Kids don't even understand any of it, leave them out of it.

People, please educate yourselves.

Early Childhood Gender Identity and Sexuality Angela Oswalt, MSW

One final realm, or channel, of child development is gender identity and sexuality. Many people believe that sexual development does not become an important issue until puberty and adolescence. However, children begin showing sexual behavior and interest in their sexual functioning starting in infancy. Development of gender identity and sexuality cuts across physical, cognitive, social, and emotional developmental dimensions. However, just as in all channels of development, it's important to remember that each child is unique and may develop more rapidly or slowly than other children.
www.gracepointwellness.org...

Gender awareness. By age 2 or 3, a child starts to develop a sense of being a male or female. This awareness is called gender identity. Kids this age start to understand the difference between boys and girls, and can identify themselves as one or the other. Some people think gender identity is biologically determined and some say it's a product of a child's environment. Most likely, it's a combination of both. kidshealth.org...

edit on 10-7-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Deaf Alien

It's in the OP. Plus common sense on how things work.

You all who disagree and keep arguing there's a bunch of boys strapped in girls bodies have yet to prove anything. And the onus is on you since you're in here attempting to refute the thread, which you haven't.

There are already peer reviewed studies. Why won't you read them? This thread like other 1000 threads have already been refuted but people for some reason choose to ignore that.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I'm trying to understand why people won't pay attention to your posts like that one. Selective blindness? Gender dysphoria is a real phenomenon in children. Many studies have been done on this.
Seriously what do those people suggest they do with children with gender dysphoria? Withdrawing help until they're old enough to make a "decision"?
You see why I am tired of all of this.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

It certainly is real, and way under reported. The conservatives will be freaking out in years to come when the truth comes out that the numbers are likely 1/4 of children that are assigned the wrong gender by mother nature.

This is a revolution in the making, and about bloody time. How many have ended their own lives because the were a man or woman trapped in the wrong body? Can't proceed quick enough in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I'm trying to understand why people won't pay attention to your posts like that one. Selective blindness? Gender dysphoria is a real phenomenon in children. Many studies have been done on this.
Seriously what do those people suggest they do with children with gender dysphoria? Withdrawing help until they're old enough to make a "decision"?
You see why I am tired of all of this.

Oh, I know. We've spent YEARS trying to educate - - - and "they" choose to live in their world of black and white.

The human body/brain is very complex - - - you throw in all the same ingredients, but each time you "stir the soup" - - - it comes out a little bit different. There is no black and white - - - only all shades of gray. This is what science is realizing.

Its basic science that each of us is a combination of both genders.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Correction, not shades of gray , all the colors of the rainbow!
LGBTQIAPK, all of them have a place in our society, and with todays advancements in medicine, people can truly become who they were meant to be, not having to wait until they've wasted their younger years to get fixed.

Science is liberating us faster than ever before, people should be rejoicing instead of fighting it.
edit on 10-7-2017 by RainbowPride because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2017 by RainbowPride because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Simply proves my point.

1) Interest in sexual behavior/functioning and by extent, attraction, has nothing to do with gender. Can sexually like boys, girls, both, goats or frogs, has nothing to do with gender.

2) The "sense" of believing you're male or female is based on society and environment. Society produced the labels and definitions. And due to that, it can float/change at times based on society and environment as it's essentially your brain responding to external stimuli. Hence why it's considered fluid, yet that it's fluid and a byproduct of environment proves it's not biological but mental.

And people being confused between the ears has nada to do with gender.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I am still waiting for your evidence that the society produces transgender children. Are you able to provide such an evidence?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Reading what is, is not interpreting to make it fit what your mind chooses to think.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Kids know who they are and what they want to be. There needs to be more education in the school systems so they know the options available to them. Some misguided parents will try to hide this information from them.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
easy money. How much you think they charge for a consult? Who's paying the bill (ultimately)?
edit on 10-7-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Anne, there is no doubt that some people are born gay, or are born into the wrong bodies. That's not what this is about. If you really can't see how troubling this is, I'm not sure what else I can say to you..

Camp Aranu'tiq, a camp for transgender and gender-variant youth opened in 2009.

They continue to grow out of need for these kids.

I assure you - - I know what this is about.

www.camparanutiq.org...

I assure you, you have no idea in the WORLD what this is about.

Will be exposed by the end of the year TOTALLY who is behind every single things wrong with humans and their...symbiotes etc.

They are getting too open...have exposed themselves....big mistake.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I think it could mean a couple of things:

1. While still very rare, Gender disphoria may be a little more common than we originally thought,

2. Just because someone is referred to a therapist who specializes in gender dysphoria, doesn't mean they are 100% going to move to the next phase. It may end with counseling.

But, No - Let's go with the sky is falling.

Therapists speak for the controllers...too make every DNA malfunction OK.

Soon they will be disarmed and FULL BLOWN TRUTH on every subject will be brought into a VERY bright light.

You expect us to believe science cannot see what this is?

The orders of silence will be silenced...better prepare your soul for realization...it is not exactly comfortable suddenly knowing what you really are.

edit on 10-7-2017 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Telling a kid with gender dysphoria that girls are always girls and boys are always boys is psychologically harmful to them. A kid who doesn't have gender disphoria will not feel suicidal if you tell them that sometimes a girl might really be a boy.

I talked with my own daughter about gender dysphoria in an age-appropriate way when she was young and she never got confused. She just got more knowledgeable, and didn't freak out when one of her on-line friends told her about their own journey to transition.

Telling them they can choose is a thousand times worse for most...now they have to make yet another choice that is NOT NECESSARY...

I do not think you are capable of understanding...your failed logic is proof of ALL of your own damage..that has not healed ever.

You WILL be healed so you can help the others heal.

Do not resist..the ideologies and beings using and preying on us all are going to be mercillesly slaughtered.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: kaylaluv

There's a big difference between a parent talking to their child about it and letting the school system tell them how it is. This is how it SHOULD be, not leaving it up to the schools.

Schools are indoctrination centers.

How many kids have killed themselves because their parents are ignorant?

I will have to speak with them..they themselves need to be healed...so they can see the truth.

This decaying Universe is cool theme has now bored me to death...no holds barred.

Time to call ALL the bs out...K ready?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam
a reply to: kaylaluv

The suicide rate goes down post-op, but it's still higher than it should be. Why? Because of lovely folks like yourself.

Or, because it's a mental disorder and indulging the patients delusions to the point of surgically mutilating them isn't the correct/best course of treatment

Most transgenders do not have surgery.

And NO - - it is not a mental disorder. Unless you consider the brain telling you your gender a mental disorder.

I think the case is rested here...LOL.

If your brain is telling you something different than the TRUTH of what body it is in...it is the BRAIN that is in delusion.

You need healing on a level that is almost beyond the domain of the Gods.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPride

It certainly is real, and way under reported. The conservatives will be freaking out in years to come when the truth comes out that the numbers are likely 1/4 of children that are assigned the wrong gender by mother nature.

This is a revolution in the making, and about bloody time. How many have ended their own lives because the were a man or woman trapped in the wrong body? Can't proceed quick enough in my opinion.

There is no way 25% of children have this.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
. . . wait until you are old enough to at least drive, . . .

Way too late.

Hormone blockers need to be taken before any physical changes that happen during puberty.

Wow...full blown madness...we will destroy your movement and replace it with proper evolution...this version is beyond sick...repair apparently a meaningless venture.

Tell you a secret...when i meet people such as yourselves in person i RIP the demon from them...ALL of them...no matter what the consequence is....no more forgiveness...................

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Would love to see someone try to logically reconcile their position on this from a age of consent standpoint.

If age of consent is based on the immaturity and inability to understand sexuality, why is that argument null and void when it comes to transgenderism.

Seems to be that someone who says a child is "aware" enough and mature enough to alter their sex would then by default invalidate the age of consent argument.

I am so glad to see the brethren ARE here...it is time for us to crush all of this...from Alpha to Omega.

True purity must fully out...or I AM OUT.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CurlySue

a reply to: CurlySue

American college of Pediatricians - "a hate group with a history of propagating damaging falsehoods against the LGBT community"

I can't post a link right now, but look them up on Wikipedia.

You label them a HATE group? Are you insane? Wow, just wow...

Anything that doesn't push you narrative gets a label and pushed to the sidelines, I see how you guys and gals work.

They are a hate group.

Those who have programmed you...and all that you stand for have till october to vacate.

Please believe me.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join