It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Elaborate as to how that is a logical fallacy?

These people really believe they are all of these things, their brain is telling them so, they do not identify with their body and simply want to be accepted.

Who are you to disagree?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Thank you for that. So like I said it makes sense to increase the population of gay people for population control. Transgender people don't make sense as they have children.
And it doesn't surprise about them putting anything in the water. That is why I have always been careful about drinking tap water.

ETA - Thank you for answering my questions unlike some people here.
edit on 7/9/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Is the human brain of different species?

That reminds me... I used to work with a boy who was raised by dogs. He acted like dogs, barking and biting other children, defecating everywhere.
edit on 7/9/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: TzarChasm

It's really a simple concept. You know bull dykes? (Forgive me for using that phrase). They look and act like men but they know they are not men.

how is that? maybe prominently masculine lesbians actually are men in a woman body. maybe flamboyantly gay men are actually women in a man body. or maybe these guys who claim to be women are actually just effeminate and are encouraged to interpret sexist stereotypes of females to conclude that they are spiritually women and need to base their entire identity around that perception even though we spent decades trying to stop basing our perceptions purely on gender identity. its called sexism and using it to promote social justice doesnt make it any less profiling or stereotyping.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

No. They do not identify as the opposite sex. I've actually asked a lesbian who acted and looked like a man if she identified as a male and she was shocked and told me that she was 100% female.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

No. They do not identify as the opposite sex. I've actually asked a lesbian who acted and looked like a man if she identified as a male and she was shocked and told me that she was 100% female.

alright, can you tell me the difference between that lesbian and a woman who identifies as male?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

See I'm well aware of the Tavistock CT. In a way it's old news now and most of it(Beatles-on influencing them to change culture, etc.), if just that CT conjecture.

Flint, MI and all the polluted drinking water across the US from lead to hormone influencing chemicals and more, is more than just that it's sheer corruption and greed from politicians and lobbyist. To say not all of it is agenda.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

alright, can you tell me the difference between that lesbian and a woman who identifies as male?

It's quite simple. The lesbian doesn't have gender dysphoria. She knows she's a woman. The woman with gender dysphoria knows she's a male, despite her having woman parts. It's the gender in her brain, not the body.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

It's quite simple. The lesbian doesn't have gender dysphoria. She knows she's a woman. The woman with gender dysphoria knows she's a male, despite her having woman parts. It's the gender in her brain, not the body.

so what if the lesbian doesnt know she is actually a male? what if the female who thinks she is male is mistaken? how is it determined that she is not actually a lesbian or that the lesbian is not actually a male? it seems to me there is no difference between these two women except that they have chosen to interpret their nature in a different manner. it would be interesting to me to meet a woman who identifies herself as male and compare notes on how it feels to be "male".

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Maybe this will answer your question:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

it really doesnt. being really good at cross dressing does not answer any of my questions.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

it really doesnt. being really good at cross dressing does not answer any of my questions.

Huh? That is not a cross-dresser. That's a man who was born a woman.
No idea how to make it any simplier for you. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Omg, you have been way too nice to this person. There is no hope in explaining some things to a narrow minded person. They really lack the capacity to open up thier brains to understand. (Probably lack many things)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Gender dysphoria is simply society pushing their sexist viewpoints on people and telling them their thoughts/feelings align with the opposite sex, so they must be the opposite sex.

Insanity.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Gender dysphoria is simply society pushing their sexist viewpoints on people and telling them their thoughts/feelings align with the opposite sex, so they must be the opposite sex.

Insanity.

I asked you to prove it. I am waiting.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

It's in the OP. Plus common sense on how things work.

You all who disagree and keep arguing there's a bunch of boys strapped in girls bodies have yet to prove anything. And the onus is on you since you're in here attempting to refute the thread, which you haven't.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I wonder how many parents here would be willing to let their child into a classroom that exclusively talked about gender roles, identities, etc etc?

Who here can refute this -- kids are incapable of understanding all the dynamics and nuances of what a "gender role" may or may not entail?

28 pages in and not one person has answered the question or tried to refute my claim.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Gender roles are sexist.

But at its most basic, the theory here is based on feeling and thoughts, and attaching those feelings and thoughts to a gender, which is sexist, would define whether you're male or female despite what body you're born in to. So when a girls says she's really a boy trapped in a girls body, there isn't anything physical or tangible to study there, so what is it which makes her feel that way?

Feelings and thoughts. But why would feelings and thoughts make you think a you're a boy or a girl?

Because of what society has told you. Because of society, that girl is told and feels her thoughts don't align with how girls think and view the world, so she must be a boy. So here comes schools telling kids that if you have these thoughts or those thoughts, you're a boy or a girl and assigning a gender to the thoughts.

It's ridiculous. It just adds confusion. The actual definition of gender dysphoria is

"the condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity as male or female to be opposite to one's biological sex"

and that can only be a result of attaching gender to emotions and thoughts.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

That's exactly my point, what child has the mental capacity to even understand this at its most basic level?

If they don't fully understand what it means to be a boy or girl, how in the world can they understand dysphoria?

It's pretty disturbing, and truly mind boggling how people can't grasp the true nature of whats happening.

The ignorant will continue on as always..

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The purpose of social engineering:

To create a society free of gender bias
And cultural bias and sexual bias and blah blah blah

Kids don't even understand any of it, leave them out of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join