It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Some people just don't want to be educated on the subject.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

We have reached a few over the years.

Even educating one is better then none.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: TinySickTears

We have reached a few over the years.

Even educating one is better then none.

Yeah I remember a few turning or at least attempted to understand.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildsaffy

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: wildsaffy

Pay attention to what is happening in our schools and gaurd your children against it.

Stay true to your values, MAGA

^^^^^see what i am saying
yuuuge fear bubble

Do not mistake vigilance for fear.

Children are not old enough to make such a life altering decision that will permanently affect the rest of their lives. They should wait until they are adults and can fully understand everything about making such an important decision.

This is pure ignorance when talking about Gender Dysphoria.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

No, your assertion that there is as flaw in my logic.

There is. You made the claim that the TV is doing social engineering on children, deliberately trying to confuse them (for whatever reason which btw you never explained the reason). If your logic is true and flawless, there would be more than 84 children.

Honestly I can not even believe that you are unaware of the toxic affects of Television on a child development, not even getting into the programming of the subconscious minds, you must not be aware of how advertising works.

Here are some examples.

TV altering childrens brain structures.

The parts of the brain affected are involved in emotional responses, arousal, aggression, and vision. The brain regions that bulked up in children watching more television include gray matter increases in the hypothalamus, septum, sensory motor areas and visual cortex, but also in a frontal lobe region (frontopolar cortex), which is known to lower verbal IQ. Tests confirmed that the children’s verbal IQ had lowered in proportion to the hours of TV watched, ranging from 0 to more than 4 hrs/day. Changes were also observed beneath the cerebral cortex in the brain’s wiring network “white matter regions.” The changes in brain tissue were evident regardless of the sex of the child, age, family income, and many other factors.

More information on the topic

Infant exposure to television has been linked to delayed language development and kindergarten readiness skills.

Early exposure to TV has also been connected to attention disorders and sleep problems.

TV use at age three has been linked to behavior problems and to long-term effects on social development, classroom engagement, and academic achievement.

This is without getting into the works of Edward Bernays work on propaganda,Tavistock Institute , and the whole Social Engineering industry.

You really have no concept of how this works?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I know of the toxic effects TV have on children. His claim was that the TV is "social engineering" children to be transgenders by "confusing" them about sexuality. I've yet to see evidence of that claim.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I know of the toxic effects TV have on children. His claim was that the TV is "social engineering" children to be transgenders by "confusing" them about sexuality. I've yet to see evidence of that claim.

Do you think that the human population in general has been socially engineered through television/movies?

If not I would recommend researching Tavistock and a little thing they called "Edutainment" which is how they describe doing just that.

The toxic effects that could lead to them being confused would rest upon the programming the children are subjected to.

You are familiar with Disney's role in sexualizing children right?

If not I suggest you do some research, youtube has some disturbing compilation of products/shows that would give you the evidence you are looking for.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I have already looked at the examples of those imagery in Disney's movies. Trust me I know all about this.
The point here is his claim is that TVs are causing children to question their sexual identity and encourage them to be of the opposite sex, thus "simulating" gender dysphoria in those children.
Do you have an evidence for that? The OP has not given any evidence.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I'd like to see an peer reviewed study that television has influenced transgender on children. You'd think if that were true, now days will less children watching TV and cable that there would be less, and that children of the 80s would have the largest demographic of transgender cases.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

It is not just the imagery in the movies though, I once thought that as well, it is far darker than that. It also extends further into his point about the various angles social engineering is accomplished though.

Here is a previous post of mine that has the video I recommend you watching to see the point that is being made, it is disturbing and it is how they are engineering children.

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: TheBlackTiger

There is definitely a difference, however when you look at the culture that is being promoted by those in the Disney industry it is being geared towards younger and younger generations.

It is absolutely disgusting and parents should be paying attention because it is freaking obvious. This is the most disturbing you tube video I have ever seen, to the point of having to skip through parts of it. This is what they are teaching kids and parents are either blind to this or were messed up from disney in their youth IMO.

We have just begun witnessing how the transgender phenomena is being socially engineered, this thread is about the recent increase, it shall continue to rise.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmSunday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Yep. I am very aware of it. Many of those in the video are awful. It has not changed since the 80's.

Give me an example of a tv program that try to brainwash the children into thinking they are of the opposite sex, thus simulating gender dysphoria.
edit on 7/9/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Sorry to jump back in, but you keep making the false claim of my false claim. I never said TV is making kids turn transgender. Ever. I said TV along with every other Influencial outlet is used for social programming and social engineering. Which is a fact, regardless if you want to acknowledge it or not.

The initial point of my OP has nothing to do with social programming from TV. I pointed out the rise of people admitting themselves to clinic's, caused by the indoctrination of this issue being forced on to our youth. Stop taking my words out of context to make your own argument. You look foolish.

This transgender "movement" is quite new, and indoctrination doesn't happen overnight, so you can keep relying on "show me evidence" all you want, but those of us that aren't ignorantly blind will always see what's blatantly in front of us.

Anyways, carry on with your willful ignorance because reality will always be reality whether you want it to accept it or not.

Stay shLeep.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I do not have an example ATM, I am unplugged from television so I do not know what is currently out there, but if you acknowledge that the sexualization of children through entertainment such as Disney has been unchanged since the 80's, why do you find it so hard to believe that they will be doing the same with gender dysphoria?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I do not have an example ATM, I am unplugged from television so I do not know what is currently out there, but if you acknowledge that the sexualization of children through entertainment such as Disney has been unchanged since the 80's, why do you find it so hard to believe that they will be doing the same with gender dysphoria?

Gender and Sexuality are totally different subjects.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

If evidence for social engineering was a Google search away, there wouldn't be social engineering. It's like asking for proof of illuminati. 

You want evidence? Open your eyes, turn on your TV and look outside your window. But of course you can't be blind, or be a victim of it, in order to know what to look for or recognize it. 

In a thread about gender dysphoria in children.
If I misunderstood your point then I apologize.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Hecate666

I am sorry you had OCD and anxiety, but frankly, anything being discussed at school could have set you off. Talking about wars could make you think war will hit your hometown. Talking about the invention of the atomic bomb must have kept you up for weeks.
You needed serious therapy, and I sincerely hope you got it.

Of course anything could have caused it. Only it didn't. Being forced to look at uncensort concentrstion camps was just as nad for me.
You are missing my poont

My point is that in order to please one kid at school, there may be more that shouldn't know. It is those you must also think about.
Other kids struggling to stay sane day ny day, wondering ehat is wrong with them. It eats you up and no i had no councelling. This was 70s Germany
Anxiety didn't even exist as a real illness then. I feared for my sanity for years

My poont is that every kid could carry any burden. And it may even be that the kid who should listen might not because they are kids. Leave them slone with this, they are not ripe enough to use ths stuff as intended.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It's not a question of believing. It's a question of seeing it for myself.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Oh and what would be the reason to confuse the children about their gender identity? Trying to simulate gender dysphoria in children? What is the endgame?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Sorry to jump back in, but you keep making the false claim of my false claim. I never said TV is making kids turn transgender. Ever. I said TV along with every other Influencial outlet is used for social programming and social engineering. Which is a fact, regardless if you want to acknowledge it or not.

The initial point of my OP has nothing to do with social programming from TV. I pointed out the rise of people admitting themselves to clinic's, caused by the indoctrination of this issue being forced on to our youth. Stop taking my words out of context to make your own argument. You look foolish.

This transgender "movement" is quite new, and indoctrination doesn't happen overnight, so you can keep relying on "show me evidence" all you want, but those of us that aren't ignorantly blind will always see what's blatantly in front of us.

Anyways, carry on with your willful ignorance because reality will always be reality whether you want it to accept it or not.

Stay shLeep.

being aware of transgenderism is NOT forcing it on our youth

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

One of the potential endgames would be destroying what it is to be an individual and getting ready for the push for Transhumanism which we shall see in the next 20 years according to people like Ray Kurzweil and other transhumanists.

Population reduction is another long term goal of the elitists and messing up the natural order of procreation could be another aspect. This is just two potentials right off the top of my head.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join