It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

Nice anecdote. Wanna hear mine? When I worked in the corporate world, I used to have a boss who was a gay man. I worked for him for 7 years, and I only found out he was gay after I left the company and we continued knowing each other as friends. For 7 years, I had no clue he was gay. He never dressed gay, he never talked gay, he never acted gay. I just always thought he was a conservative. Turns out, he WAS a conservative - who happened to also be gay.

He had never been to a gay pride parade, nor did he ever have any intention to. He had been with the same partner for over 20 years ( whom he was "allowed" to marry a few years ago). And you know what else? I met many other gay people through him who were just as conservative as he was.

Gay people are just like other people. They are as varied as everyone else. Some are more "flamboyant", some are not. Some are more conservative, some are not. Some are religious, some are not. Some are very nice, some are not.

Saying that all gay people are nothing but flamboyant attention getters is like saying all white people are prejudiced, or all black people love watermelon.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: intrptr
Get it yet?

Nope. Mostly because you make no sense.

Empires never 'get it'. They tink the world loves them, embraces their foreign occupation, ideology. The world just doesn't understand them.

So full of self

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I did not read the entire 27 pages..

You know most of the people I have crossed paths with in the USAF do not seem to really care if someone is Gay/Straight/Trans etc.

What you run into are people that are sick and tired of endless power point presentations followed by hours long talks by "leadership" coupled with enlisted leaders "piggy backing" off what the officers said, which usually leads to additional training you have to accomplish before you deploy.

Military folks are tired of all the extra junk that is being added to the daily routine for the sake of "diversity", all they had to do was say transgender are allowed to serve openly in the military, any harassment or hazing will be dealt with under the articles in the UCMJ that are already used to punish people that go after folks based of religion, sex, or sexual orientation.

Then make certain that the people at Social actions (or whatever its called now) has the resources to protect/investigate claims.

Instead as per the normal every schmuck with an ounce of power wants to put their stamp on things that just do not matter when it comes to doing our jobs. (killing people and breaking their stuff)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I shall relate another wayback machine tale, Peabody.

I worked at a computer corporation in the early 80's at a time when Employees had rights to be who they were, openly.

There was a certain gay segment, previously no-one knew them except in secret. They all worked in one department Quality Assurance as inspectors of 'Finished Goods'.

Then one year during the annual halloween costume contest they got permission from employment to dress in drag and compete. They took the stage, amid howls and jeers began dancing and stripteasing. The level of crowd noise was used to gauge the winner and they won year after year.

Seemed pretty attention oriented to me. They even started coming to work in drag, doing skits in the breakroom during lunch.

Employment stepped it eventually, but who knows where it would have led? And if you allow that, then why not religious services in the break room too? It was interesting times, sort of a failed experiment on the part of employee rights division in the kingdom of corporatedom.

Only certain holidays are allowable on the job, or are they now? I dunno. Do people still get good friday off? Can they have a little christmas tree, halloween masks, or Bunny Eggs?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Empires never 'get it'. They tink the world loves them, embraces their foreign occupation, ideology. The world just doesn't understand them.

So full of self

Remember what I said about your non sequiturs?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Sounds like a bunch of cross dressers to me. Did you know that not all cross dressers are gay, and not all gays are cross dressers?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Just replying to the OP. If you give a mouse a cookie, it will come back for more food. Why would you stop giving it food after just one cookie? You got all the stuff and the mouse has nothing so you must give it more cookies. Then the mouse will think Hey I got a food source for which I don't have to work! No more scouring gathering etc. just go to this guy who hands out free cookies! So the mouse stays at your house and at some point a female mouse will be drawn in. Before you know it they'll have generations of mice living around your house and you got fields of grains to make cookies.

Then you could give them better homes like pets you give them cages and let them sleep there if they wish. So the mouse would make you his slave for all of eternity, up in heaven you would be making cookies, cleaning it's cage while the mouse does what mice do.

Now the question is, why do mice come around your house, before you thought of feeding it? Were you bored? No life so you took the mice in? You thought you could make them roll over and jump, sit and train them? Make money out of them by performing on the street. Then buy some cookies for them? Teach mice how to farm and bake cookies themselves? Because if you don't you shouldn't bother the mouse.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So full of self

Remember what I said about your non sequiturs?

Who's talking to you?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: intrptr

Sounds like a bunch of cross dressers to me. Did you know that not all cross dressers are gay, and not all gays are cross dressers?

They were gay, costumes during halloween was one avenue to come out the closet. Have to understand the times, the environment generally, the work environment especially.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Who's talking to you?

You. Which is why I get the PM's that you are replying to my posts with your non sequiturs.

Having trouble figuring out the site?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I use you as a sounding board, for others.

You just insult within TnC.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I use you as a sounding board, for others.

No, you just vomit your non sequiturs to listen to yourself talk.

You just insult within TnC.

Facts shouldn't insult you.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I'm curious... When in the military, what showers will the trans people use? The one they identify with or will there be a 3rd choice??

edit on 7-7-2017 by Beowolfs because: .

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

To be honest who the hell cares?

Marriage is a religious thing, why should anyone be constricted to these archaic bonding ceremonies? If you love someone (of consenting age *cough cough India*) you don't need a lavish ceremony or a minister to proclaim your love for your partner.

I feel that love does not need an over the top shindig to commemorate it, If you love someone and you want to spend your life with them then that's a ceremony in itself, who needs a god's permission to bless the love between two people? Gay marriage is the same, if you love each other then why reaffirm a love you already had?

Weddings are for materialistic egotists or others who think one day they can pre-empt a lietime of love.

edit on 7-7-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Moonshinne

To be honest who the hell cares?

Marriage is a religious thing, why should anyone be constricted to these archaic bonding ceremonies? If you love someone (of consenting age *cough cough India*) you don't need a lavish ceremony or a minister to proclaim your love for your partner.

I feel that love does not need an over the top shindig to commemorate it, If you love someone and you want to spend your life with them then that's a ceremony in itself, who needs a god's permission to bless the love between two people? Gay marriage is the same, if you love each other then why reaffirm a love you already had?

Weddings are for materialistic egotists or others who think one day they can pre-empt a lietime of love.

You're absolutely right. It is a silly religious ceremony. And anyone who loves another (obviously of consenting age) should be allow to partake in such a ceremony.

But the fact that these people care so much is because it threatens their extremely limited view at what has been deemed 'normal'. I cannot tell you how many times I've heard the whole "It ruins the sanctity of marriage and it will break the moral fabric of society and will ruin the concept of the traditional family, yada yada, blah blah blah."

The excuses are both stupid and limitless.

When the time actually comes to confront the issue from a legitimate scientific standpoint, they have nothing outside of their limited perspective. It's always 'apples and oranges' or 'dicks are dicks and vagoos are vagoos' or some other silly strawman or slippery slope fallacy ("first it's marriage, but then it'll turn into this and then that and then this blah blah")

Society has reached a peak of stupidity and ignorance. Those that are blinded behind this will claim "Oh, you just think that anyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong". Nope. Not the case. When scientific study and research finds something to be evident, denying facts to fit an outdated narrative is continued willful ignorance.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

When the time actually comes to confront the issue from a legitimate scientific standpoint, they have nothing outside of their limited perspective. It's always 'apples and oranges' or 'dicks are dicks and vagoos are vagoos' or some other silly strawman or slippery slope fallacy ("first it's marriage, but then it'll turn into this and then that and then this blah blah")

I'm gonna give you a hammer because you nailed it.

Most of these folk who abhor transexuals need a biology lesson, many species of fish change sex and even the male seahorse carries their offspring instead of the female and hell i've had a female dog hump my leg once. But that means god created the LGBT and screw darwinism because it's Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Some of the contradictions are priceless.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beowolfs

I'm curious... When in the military, what showers will the trans people use? The one they identify with or will there be a 3rd choice??

Logistics have always been the issue. Also where do gay men sleep? Do we put them in the women's tent or let them have fun in the men's tent, not very fair to straight men.

I have said it before, until we as a society can live a unisex culture we will have problems with all this. Just mix everyone together, men, women, straight, gay, trans and so on. 20 humans to a tent with no need to separate.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why is a gay man sleeping in the men's tent not fair to straight men?
I don't understand. The men's tent is for men.

Is the gay man like some monster that is going to sneak into other bunks at night?
Can a hetero soldier not handle bunking with a gay person?

Agree with your last paragraph
edit on 7-7-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Beowolfs

Logistics have always been the issue. Also where do gay men sleep? Do we put them in the women's tent or let them have fun in the men's tent, not very fair to straight men.

I have said it before, until we as a society can live a unisex culture we will have problems with all this. Just mix everyone together, men, women, straight, gay, trans and so on. 20 humans to a tent with no need to separate.

They'll just put salt peter in the food so the gays dont try to sneak one in lol....

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I know what you mean. It's like black people.

It's not like black people at all.

With the blacks, you can see them coming.

All these alphabet genders require us to believe that they are different, because of what they think of themselves inside.

And in this case "what you see, is not what you get."

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join