It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Simply build restrooms with stalls for one at a time, and let anyone enter.

All the "handicapped" restrooms are already provisioned for "one."

Lots of infrastructure changes and cost don't you think?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Lots of infrastructure changes and cost don't you think?

How about, if you have a dick, born a man you use the mens room, if you have a vagine and born a woman (notice how both coincide with eachother? Dick with man) you use the ladies room. Keep it simple. Just because a man has a fantasy of being a girl doesnt mean society needs to change everything for the mentally ill!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

How about, if you have a dick, born a man you use the mens room, if you have a vagine and born a woman (notice how both coincide with eachother? Dick with man) you use the ladies room. Keep it simple. Just because a man has a fantasy of being a girl doesnt mean society needs to change everything for the mentally ill!

The problem is society dictates what is right and what is wrong, what is normal and what is abnormal etc. You my friend are not staying up with society....they are not mentally ill...just ask a physiologist and they will say the same thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

I suspect it won't be enough till it's a crime to be a normal person, who knows their sex is based on their biology. The real question is, why?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22434811]xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx
Heh.. I've bunked with attractive females in a lot of hostel dorms, never a problem.

I've bunke with gays, trans and lesbians in hostel dorms...

What makes the military special when it comes to dorms/bunking?

Lack of self control?
edit on 2017-07-07T17:25:28-05:00pmFri, 07 Jul 2017 17:25:28 -0500pmbpm2017 by carabao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The problem is society dictates what is right and what is wrong, what is normal and what is abnormal etc. You my friend are not staying up with society....they are not mentally ill...just ask a physiologist and they will say the same thing.

So the minority group of man ladies should be able to dictate and tell the common man of the world how it should be and change, ok, gotchya

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

So the minority group of man ladies should be able to dictate and tell the common man of the world how it should be and change, ok, gotchya

I guess you do not understand... The majority does still rule in what the society dictates as correct or incorrect...That is why I'm saying you are not keeping up with society...you my friend are becoming the minority...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I guess you do not understand... The majority does still rule in what the society dictates as correct or incorrect...That is why I'm saying you are not keeping up with society...you my friend are becoming the minority...

If thats what makes you feel better.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have no problems with gays and transgenders having equal rights, I just don't want them having more rights than the rest of us have. We are all equal, you can't give them extra rights because they are a minority. I can see requiring some extra single person bathrooms in schools, but not giving the transgenders the right to use a bathroom other than their biological gender bathroom till their transition is totally complete.

I really like this.... Never thought about it that way

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

What is so difficult to understand about dicks in one room and vaginas in the other?

All dicks are not equal, and all vaginas don't look or smell the same.

I think everyone should have their own private restroom.

should every business in the country be forced to spend the tens of thousands of dollars to change their existing bathrooms to accomodate the very few that this is even an issue for. Dicks in one room and vaginas in the other is already the rule and it works fine. If you have something besides a dick or a vagina, then we'll talk, but a dude dressed like a woman should not be in the ladies room. The world should not have to accommodate every odd person's whims.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It amazes me that so many people on this thread accept the following two propositions without any sense of contradiction

1) The US military is composed of ultra-brave and courageous men who would unhesitatingly kill and/or die in the name of their homeland
2) The US military is composed of men who wouldn't feel safe if they were in the same room as a gay man

I mean, does this strike anyone else as a bit... odd?

Oh yeah, and they also appear to accept the following proposition:

3) There are currently no gay men in the US military, and discipline, cohesion and morale would collapse if there were.

It's almost as if such arguments had no rational basis whatsoever. But that couldn't possibly be true could it.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I am sure many people have never heard of Perry Watkins.
In 1968, when he was called up for the draft, told the US military that he was gay. They accepted him in, trained and then sent him to Vietnam. So, in 1981, he was discharged cause he was gay. After a lengthy court battle, the US Army had to reinstate the man, as they had no grounds to dismiss him at all, as he did not lie to them when they drafted him.

Or how about Leonard Matlovich, who volunteered for the Air Force, served 3 tours in Vietnam, highly decorated, all of his reviews had high marks, though he was gay and eventually after a court battle the US Air Force, and the Air Force settled out of court.

Gay people have served in the US military with distinction, and as many will stay, when you are under fire you don’t care if the person is gay or not, you only care that they are going to fight and do their job and protect your back.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
It amazes me that so many people on this thread accept the following two propositions without any sense of contradiction

1) The US military is composed of ultra-brave and courageous men who would unhesitatingly kill and/or die in the name of their homeland
2) The US military is composed of men who wouldn't feel safe if they were in the same room as a gay man

I mean, does this strike anyone else as a bit... odd?

Oh yeah, and they also appear to accept the following proposition:

3) There are currently no gay men in the US military, and discipline, cohesion and morale would collapse if there were.

It's almost as if such arguments had no rational basis whatsoever. But that couldn't possibly be true could it.

There are gay men in the armed forces, trust me, i served, they just act like men and part of a brotherhood to coexist. The men i served with did feel uncomfortable. But if a man who serves worry more about his appearance as a woman rather then the safety of his men then there is something to worru about. The system is designed to protect our homeland. How well do you think the Spartans would have done trying to accommodate the lady men? Man has not changed any at all sense then, just technology. If you think were so evolved now in comparison then kill the power and internet and see how quickly man turns into an animal again. We are not much different then we were 2000 years ago.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKExHow well do you think the Spartans would have done trying to accommodate the lady men?

No idea (and nor have you), but they were pretty much OK with homosexuals, since bisexuality was pretty much the norm, and in fact Spartans thought a bit of man-on-man action contributed to unit cohesion.

So they were not only less insecure than you, they were probably more liberated than you.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKExHow well do you think the Spartans would have done trying to accommodate the lady men?

No idea (and nor have you), but they were pretty much OK with homosexuals, since bisexuality was pretty much the norm, and in fact Spartans thought a bit of man-on-man action contributed to unit cohesion.

So they were not only less insecure than you, they were probably more liberated than you.

Right, you know this cuz google says so, i like how ypu only cut out a section of what i wrote. I doubt when men trained boys to be tough men accepted lady men... pfffft

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Moonshinne

And of course, in 1, 2, 3, .......you'll be branded an insensitive racist homophobe authoritarian Nazi.

But hey..........you knew that all along, didn't you?

My question is, since it appears you're in the Military, if you come across one of these people and don't know how to address them, how about just addressing them......do you get reported for not saying anything whatsoever to them?

Good question. I can't answer that, but I can share this, which shows that equality is NOT the goal. No, all must accept the trans person, but the trans person doesn't have to do anything to accept all others. This is a slide from Army training on the subject. Note item #4:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If any person wants to enlist in the US military to defend the country, that's great. But that's all they are, a person. They are not a demographic. The US military accepts their enlistment and will train them, feed them, clothe them and equip them. If they are injured, the US government should pay for their care. If they make it through their tour and honorably retire, the US government should take care of their medical needs and provide a retirement package.

All that said, the US Military should be under *no* obligations to provide plastic surgery and hormone therapy to make the person feel better about themselves. That's not what the military is for. If that person has extraneous issues that keep them from being a healthy specimen in both mind and body that would cause a distraction from the mission of the military, then they do accept that person.

Seriously, I was denied entry into the Army and Air Force because I wear glasses. My vision is horrible. But now they are supposed to accept people who can't look in their pants and realize what gender they are?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
As an LGBT individual, I can't fathom a transgender wanting to join the military.

And if the kid from Sparta had any common sense, he would Bury those feelings as deeply as he knows how, not once expressing them.
edit on 7-7-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Totally agreed. That is def not the military's responsibilities.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

The LGBT community will have individuals joining the military just to prove a point.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join