It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

No. Just another man using science to illustrate that you are a Neanderthal.

You wanna get into the science of Neanderthals and how they dont exist anymore?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

Let me guess, it's because they came down with the gay, right?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Some trolls function to make people learn more.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

It'll get you every time.

First you start combing your hair, then you listen to Gaga and the next thing you know your birth rate is zero point zero.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Mikehawk

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Mikehawk

So you care because you are a busy body conservative justice warrior. Got it. Keep clutching those pearls.

FFS man read my posts, I clearly said I don't play politics but am fairly liberal when it comes to these things. Typical of you, I counter your faulty logic with common sense and you pull out a political ad hom out your azz.

Pathetic man...

Common sense? All I saw in that rant was a bunch of outrage over something that has nothing to do with you. The only thing that I see as pathetic is you for being hateful over something you can just ignore by clicking the little X at the top right of your computer monitor.

You know what is just as pathetic is the ability you have to ignore this entire thread by doing the same thing but instead you just feel the need to attack another person just because they don't agree with you. That my friend is pathetic.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

any thing published and promoted is bought and paid for. its....
science
edit on 6-7-2017 by DocScurlock1774 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: GuidedKill

No they are not fighting to be the "most accepted" lifestyle. They are fighting to not be discriminated against in all areas of society.

Got ya!! And by not discriminated against you mean more rights than any other group??

And just like I thought, not coherent enough to find some actual evidence to back your claims.

And how the hell are gays asking for more rights?

They aren't asking for more rights just the same basic rights.

Just like African Americans achieved during the Civil rights movement but lo and behold now on any type of employment form they ask you your ethnicity, in a perfect world that question shouldn't matter and the job should go to the most qualified for it whether you are white, black, blue, yellow, green, etc...but now companies know they can face serious fines for not hiring people of "color", I wouldn't be surprised to see a question in a few years that asks if you are straight, gay, trans, etc.

So without knowing it or admitting it some demographics do technically have more rights then others.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Moonshine......your beating a dead alpha beta homo nogo horse.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

Yee, started farting rainbows and pissing koolaid! Dead...!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

Has anyone even mentioned the implications of 'If You Give A Pig A Party?'

Pancakes, party, dress, friends....FRIENDS!!

The pig couldn't just be satisfied with a party. She had to have friends, too.

ETA: Honestly, OP, I feel like you would prefer a book called, "If You Throw a Mouse a Bone, They Need to Shut Up and Be Satisfied."

That doesn't sound like a fun or inspiring children's book, IMO.

edit on 7/6/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It would be invidious to name names, but over on another thread I have been watching with interest, and not a little sorrow, at the story of a man who once identified as gay, but then fell in with evangelicals who convinced him that he should repent.

He claims to have been sexually abused throughout his adult life, with the most recent instance being a few years ago. IOW he has retconned his former life outside the closet into a story of persecution by wicked homosexuals, and is convinced that with the Lord's help he has found sanctuary from the evildoers.

He freely admits that he still has the urge to 'sin' with other men (which is hard to reconcile with his claims of persecution). So repenting and frequent prayer do not seem to have affected his sexual urges one jot. Yet he pours an immense amount of effort into wanting to be straight, every hour of his waking life. He can't do it.

He is now married and leads a celibate life, so has just as much chance of reproducing as he did before, except now he doesn't fancy his partner. No doubt this is a victory for human nature in some incomprehensible way.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Basically, the O.P. is used to a certain culture that is not based on the reality of sexual orientation - for example, transgender or gay people existing and having needs as well. It does not hurt anyone, however, the O.P. seems to have a deep fear that accepting them will destroy our society.

This is natural, as change can be scary. But change is also necessary to grow.

As for what was mentioned in the O.P., I don't see the problem with a two-hour powerpoint presentation on integrating transsexuals into the military. It sounds like a productive use of time. I'm sure I don't know all the intricacies of it, and I bet the O.P. didn't either, before the course.

From the sound of the O.P., the two-hour powerpoint must have been necessary or else misinformation and fear would be everywhere in the military if it isn't already.

As for the O.P.'s genuine question as to when someone like me thinks it is enough, my opinion is that birth certificates should probably have the biological gender on them, although a child should be free to change that designation later on with their parent's permission and freely after they turn 18.

I'm not up-to-speed on all the different genders and orientations that are floating around. I would have to research that more before having an opinion.
edit on 06pmThu, 06 Jul 2017 22:52:12 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 06pmThu, 06 Jul 2017 22:52:37 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
my computer gave up the ghost so i went and had a nap
did i miss anything fun?
has guidedkill proved my entire three decades of life experience null by kissing a dude and enjoying it yet?

kiss
the
dude!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Enough will be enough when folks who share your mindset stop making such a to do about folks who don't share your mindset having to explain to you why they should have to explain these things to you.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Enough will be enough when folks who share your mindset stop making such a to do about folks who don't share your mindset having to explain to you why they should have to explain these things to you.

Wow. Well said. That's like the entire debate right there.

You don't come out often but I'm glad you did for that post.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I know what you mean. It's like black people. If you let 'em sit at the front of the bus, next thing you know, they wanna drink from the "whites only" fountain. Then they'll want to be able to get in the same colleges as the white folks and have access to the same jobs. Where's it gonna end?

Apples and oranges unfortunately...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

I know what you mean. It's like black people. If you let 'em sit at the front of the bus, next thing you know, they wanna drink from the "whites only" fountain. Then they'll want to be able to get in the same colleges as the white folks and have access to the same jobs. Where's it gonna end?

Apples and oranges unfortunately...

People always dismiss this by saying that. No idea why.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Moonshine, I'm with you on this one. I think many people here missed the point, but I'm not going to clarify that for anyone. I was talking to my wife 2 nights ago about this exact thing. I remembered back to high school, I was a punk rocker and ran with an alternative crowd...gay death rocker/new wavers existed in part of this crowd. One thing I noticed (30 years ago) many of them crave attention. Now you could write that off as "proud" if you were on the defensive side, but I mix that with what I'm seeing now and it appears to me the need to noticed and talked about.
After one request demand is met, the bar is raised. I might be half joking about this but, I expect the with be a gay appreciation day where straight people will be forced to wear the clothing of the opposite sex just to fully appreciate these people. I think when you find you can demand things, sometimes you push it to see how far....through a need for attention in there and you have a real mess. I think the left and the right are becoming more divided and every sub category of these. We might be way off yet but I believe there is a pressure cooking building up steam.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

LOL. Yeah you were joking about them forcing us to wear clothing of the opposite sex.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Thats important, yes, but not in context to the OP. Youre kind of in thread derailing territory by focusing on it.

You missed my point.

Crying about human (gay) rights of some segment of the home population and then waging unjust aggressive war abroad is hypocritical.

We do that so well... I removed the blinders.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join