It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

A quick Google search would have taken a second and saved you from looking like an idiot.

AIS is a genetic mutation that prevents the developing fetus from reacting to androgen. As a result you can have someone that is genetically male but phenotypically female.

There's actually a theory that a number of high fashion models have AIS.
i know right, just ask google. Where can i get my google expert degree of knowing everything?

At no other point in human history has the whole of humanity had, at their fingertips the entirety of human knowledge... and you're like.....

It's like you lead a horse to water for a drink and instead of drinking it argues with you all day about the water being poisoned even though it has no idea what poison even is.

More accurately, he's arguing that because it was once rain, it will never be drinking water. Just because some sick twisted weirdos bottled the rain, doesn't mean it's water in a bottle. Because gawd doesn't make mistakes like that. It's either rain or it's drinking water, goddammit.

Dont care, boys, have fun with your slumber party and pillow fights in your tights

There ya go.... time to pound a few...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Like it or not, accept it or not, makes no difference to me.
But here are the facts.
Humans and mammals have a sex chromosome, two of which are normally present in female cells (designated XX) and only one in male cells (designated XY).
ghr.nlm.nih.gov...
www.medicinenet.com...
www.biology-online.org...
en.oxforddictionaries.com...
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
www.livescience.com...
dictionary.cambridge.org...
www.emedicinehealth.com...
( there are many, many more references. But really, you want more proof that normally, 2 + 2 = 4?)
ATS, deny ignorance.
And don't feed the mice.

SnF

Care to explain the existence of intersex people?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

But here are the facts.
Humans and mammals have a sex chromosome, two of which are normally present in female cells (designated XX) and only one in male cells (designated XY).
ghr.nlm.nih.gov...
www.medicinenet.com...
www.livescience.com...
( there are many, many more references. But really, you want more proof that normally, 2 + 2 = 4?)
ATS, deny ignorance.
And don't feed the mice.

SnF

They will fight you to no end that a dress makes a boy a girl. They wont even argue about the XX or XY, theyll give you other rubbish and crap.

You can talk about what chromosomes make whatever genders all you want. Gender and sexual preference are two different things. Don't deflect your lack of scientific knowledge and research by saying it is we who won't argue with science. New studies have shown that sexual preference is decided by genetics, BEFORE BIRTH, on a small section of the x chromosome, therefore making it NOT A CHOICE.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

A quick Google search would have taken a second and saved you from looking like an idiot.

AIS is a genetic mutation that prevents the developing fetus from reacting to androgen. As a result you can have someone that is genetically male but phenotypically female.

i know right, just ask google. Where can i get my google expert degree of knowing everything?

At no other point in human history has the whole of humanity had, at their fingertips the entirety of human knowledge... and you're like.....

No, i just dont believe everything i read, i question everything and keep my emotions out of my research. Kinda like how transgenders will die trying to prove how a male is really a female but in fact will be a male even after death. But because of theyre feelings they will find whatever means to back their claim.

I don't believe everything I read either...

But let's explore what you just said. What is it that makes you attracted to your wife, GF, horse, whatever... is it feelings? Do you love your wife, GF, horse? WTF is love anyway? Is it feelings? Sure it is....

What makes you a man? Do you feel like a man? or is it only because you have extra parts where there saddle horn hits you?

Why do you have those feelings? Hormones? The Bible? Science articles?

If you would only take a moment and at least try to be honest with yourself, you might begin to understand the dilemma that LGBT folks find themselves in.... they don't feel like what you think they should feel like. That's the bottom line. And personally, I don't think I or anyone else has the right to tell anyone how they should feel. But on the other hand, I don't think anyone has the right to deny equality and human dignity to anyone based upon how they feel.

Do you follow me? or no....

Idc what they do, but when they get kids, not teenagers, but little children involved cross dressing and making laws that can take yoir child away if you dont let them cross dress. Thats crossing the line and effecting other people. Lgbts cant just be happy with marriage. Nope, gotta take it all and destroy families in the process. This will back fire.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

But here are the facts.
ghr.nlm.nih.gov...
www.medicinenet.com...
www.livescience.com...
ATS, deny ignorance.
And don't feed the mice.

SnF

I'm willing to wager that they will not understand and will deflect to no end.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

No, i just dont believe everything i read, i question everything and keep my emotions out of my research. Kinda like how transgenders will die trying to prove how a male is really a female but in fact will be a male even after death. But because of theyre feelings they will find whatever means to back their claim.

I don't believe everything I read either...

But let's explore what you just said. What is it that makes you attracted to your wife, GF, horse, whatever... is it feelings? Do you love your wife, GF, horse? WTF is love anyway? Is it feelings? Sure it is....

What makes you a man? Do you feel like a man? or is it only because you have extra parts where there saddle horn hits you?

Why do you have those feelings? Hormones? The Bible? Science articles?

If you would only take a moment and at least try to be honest with yourself, you might begin to understand the dilemma that LGBT folks find themselves in.... they don't feel like what you think they should feel like. That's the bottom line. And personally, I don't think I or anyone else has the right to tell anyone how they should feel. But on the other hand, I don't think anyone has the right to deny equality and human dignity to anyone based upon how they feel.

Do you follow me? or no....

Idc what they do, but when they get kids, not teenagers, but little children involved cross dressing and making laws that can take yoir child away if you dont let them cross dress. Thats crossing the line and effecting other people. Lgbts cant just be happy with marriage. Nope, gotta take it all and destroy families in the process. This will back fire.

Lmfao. Keep reading into that nonsense propaganda that your confirmation bias keeps feeding to you spoon by spoon by spoon. What you're referencing is Bill 89 and it was already proven to be false. No one is going to take kids away from a parent simply because a parent disagrees with them. Have you actually read the bill in which you're referencing? I did, and if you really, actually cared, I' be happy to supply you with evidence line by line. Not that you'd understand it. It's all a scare tactic made by ignorant fools like you to keep fools like you ignorant and foolish.

"Oh noes!!! The sanctity of marriage and family values!!! It'll all get ruined and Jesus will die in the face of our patriotic american values, oh noes!!! The horror!!!!"

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

So we should just ignore the millions of genes that contribute to a person?

And once again, how does AIS fit in to this paradigm?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thats important, yes, but not in context to the OP. Youre kind of in thread derailing territory by focusing on it.

Start a thread on maintaining human rights during a conflict.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

And what about people that have XY chromosomes but are physically a female in every way?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Violater1

So we should just ignore the millions of genes that contribute to a person?

And once again, how does AIS fit in to this paradigm?

According to Violater1, yes, you should ignore it because "2+2=4".

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

And what about people that have XY chromosomes but are physically a female in every way?

Default babies will convert to female every time, doesnt happen to often though.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

There is no gay gene, however what makes a person gay or not is based on genetics, more specifically, what most researchers are thinking is the Epi-genetics, where it is the expression of one gene or the non expression of one. And current models explain such, however that is the working theory right now and they are seeking to duplicate it, and then from there it would prove.

But also consider this: There is a branch of science that is also looking at why some people are attracted to others, and what drives that, and so far it is a new science that is starting to come out.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

This post makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Default babies will convert to female every time, doesnt happen to often though.

Convert?....really? That's the phrasing you chose?

And every time? Where is your evidence to support this?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I think the roaches all left because they knew they'd get squashed?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

I'm done as well... keep fighting the good fight!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

But here are the facts.
ghr.nlm.nih.gov...
www.medicinenet.com...
www.livescience.com...
ATS, deny ignorance.
And don't feed the mice.

SnF

The last guy in the thread I asked that to didn't know and just assumed I was talking about transexuals.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I'm done as well... keep fighting the good fight!

You as well!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

But here are the facts.
ghr.nlm.nih.gov...
www.medicinenet.com...
www.livescience.com...
ATS, deny ignorance.
And don't feed the mice.

SnF

The last guy in the thread I asked that to didn't know and just assumed I was talking about transexuals.

Doesn't surprise me, even for as sad as a reality it is that these people should remain so ignorant.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Convert?....really? That's the phrasing you chose?

And every time? Where is your evidence to support this?

Yes, convert. Actually i first learned about this watching tv in the late 90's had a beautiful female that started off as a male but was converted to female during the pregnancy, she had no reproductive organs though because of it, nor did she have a dick. But i looked into it and researched it years ago, and read about it again recently. Cant remember where but google can show you if you care to read about it.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join