It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx
Right, you know this cuz google says so, i like how ypu only cut out a section of what i wrote.

I am not under any obligation to deal with every single bit of nonsense that you post. I just chose the bit that did the most effective job of demonstrating that you are completely clueless and ill-informed, and that you just make things up as you go along.

That will be all for now.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Unfortunately I share your views...
Iteresting idea though - if people are allowed to 'choose' their gender, can one also choose your race?
I've always felt like a Swiss-Portuguese mix, maybe in a years time I'll be an opressed black man?

Point being - one cannot choose your reality.
If you're confused that's your business, but I would like a working society, one where we don't have to walk on eggshells.
I like to call a spade a spade, if I see a tranny I wish to call it as such - hopefully we can both have a good laugh and get on with our day.

I vote for a no-nonsense society, one where the truth is expressed, one where if I child is born with a penis the doctor will say out loud 'it's a boy!' Because that's what it is. Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

If thats what makes you feel better.

It's not what makes me feel better, and it is not what I agree with, but I understand that the majority dictates society norms...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I know what you mean. It's like black people. If you let 'em sit at the front of the bus, next thing you know, they wanna drink from the "whites only" fountain. Then they'll want to be able to get in the same colleges as the white folks and have access to the same jobs. Where's it gonna end?

Deflect much??

Being black is a race not a choice, being gay is a choice....Now that doesn't mean one or both should be discriminated against....

Just pointing out the obvious difference between the two

So...much....ignorance....

Before my head explodes....let's keep it short and simple for you.

Being gay is not a choice.

Of course not, we should totally believe everyone that nothing but pure genetics and brain orientation are at play.

Close mindedness is rampant on this issue, being pushed by those who control BOTH sides.

It is almost funny watching the confusion grow by the day.

Way too many people have traumatic events in life and suddenly they want to be different, but on THIS ISSUE, NOTHING but evolution and nature is in control !

Gotta trust the doctors and psych nutcases with this issue completely !

Everyone is born some way, nothing we can do or ever SHOULD DO to try and see what REALLY is going on, hey, we cannot stop all kinds of malfunctions or causes or EVER explore the reasons for anything, and especially on this topic cause some new religion that wants to pretend it knows what is going on is now running the show!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

Right, you know this cuz google says so, i like how ypu only cut out a section of what i wrote.

I am not under any obligation to deal with every single bit of nonsense that you post. I just chose the bit that did the most effective job of demonstrating that you are completely clueless and ill-informed, and that you just make things up as you go along.

That will be all for now.

No, been there, served, but whatever makes you feel better

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

If thats what makes you feel better.

It's not what makes me feel better, and it is not what I agree with, but I understand that the majority dictates society norms...

Why would the minority dictate what most live by. Who the # is this little group to tell the majority how it should be? Kick rocks!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

I know what you mean. It's like black people. If you let 'em sit at the front of the bus, next thing you know, they wanna drink from the "whites only" fountain. Then they'll want to be able to get in the same colleges as the white folks and have access to the same jobs. Where's it gonna end?

Your an idiot in comparing this. Black people are born black and should be proud, they never tried to be who they werent. A boy growing up to be a cross dresser, now thats a different story. I wouldnt compare a black mans struggle with a cross dressing mans struggle lmao, pffft people these days lol

Do you know the difference between gays, trans and 'crossdressers'?

And...I think I may know the answer to this already but...do you believe being gay is a choice?

Does anyone ? Every gay trans and crossdresser I have met, and I even work with one now, I asked him, why is it your entire group is controlled by reddit memes ?

What choice exists here ?

People are being told how they feel, the planet in disarray, tech at amazingly high levels and yet no one can actually explain a dam THING about how the brain works.

Ya it is the best thing ever to just stop learning about the brain, cannot fix any of the diseases, and admit we will never know and just accept things are the way we are!

Neurosurgeons admit they can't hardly map anything, cannot save almost anyone from all kinds of different conditions but dammit we had better accept this is just purely normal, that EVERYTHING is normal and let us call it a day.

I do not care if people are born one way or another, if it can be ENTIRELY proven, but that is nowhere near the case.

Until ALL things are known about the brain, who in the HELL right minds should be saying they know what they are talking about.

Speaking to doctors who cannot fix one dam thing in the brain or even know how it works is eye opening, except they are not allowed to say it, someone wants us all to just stop now and not delve deeper.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Being black is a race not a choice, being gay is a choice....Now that doesn't mean one or both should be discriminated against....

No. No it isn't. This is probably the dumbest stereotype to continue to persist about homosexuality. Why would a teenager, with all the known stigma and hardships that go along with homosexuality, choose to be gay?

You actually saying nothing changes the brain outside of how it is born ?

EVERYTHING changes the brain, and some things far more than others, but that is not allowed to be talked about because we need to champion DIVERSITY, in fact invent some more along the way.

Try some Craniosacral therapy and tell me what changed.

It is beyond amazement how easy it is to program minds in any way, but of course NOONE can be programmed on this core issue,

Soon and VERY soon some stiff challenges to the assessments of lying corporate scum will come to light, just what IS going on with our brains, our minds, and what makes ANYONE , ANYTHING.

How in the world your limited minds got suckered into believing we "cannot know" and that you believe everything they say is comical to say the least.

Imagine if tech was allowed to explore all possibilities, just about every dam thing about the mind is unknown, but let us just believe we should accept all things as , "AS IS".

The current paradigm is incredibly close minded masquerading as a bastion of truth.

And will be exposed, along with EVERY OTHER problem plaguing our planet.

Not sure why getting rid of "discrimination" has to also include full blown acceptance that these scientists are ever telling the truth.

Go ask the hundreds of millions of people with all kinds of brain damage why none of them are being helped, and then discuss just how well this topic is REALLY researched.

A NEW choice , a REAL choice is coming, one without the labeling left or ANYONE ELSE being in control, a choice to find out the truth about everything, something these movements lack in total entirety.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Why would the minority dictate what most live by. Who the # is this little group to tell the majority how it should be? Kick rocks!!!

did you see the word "minority" anywhere in my post...lol

It's not what they tell the majorly, it is what the majority deems as correct of today...They might influence the majority, but in the end the majority decides, right?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Nope. in the end the individual decides.
each to their own.
If the LGBT community stays out of my way, I will stay out of their's - as simple as that.

I wish to live my life the way I choose and let others do the same, even if their choices are self-destructive, it's none of my business.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

In my seldom humble opinion, what we know today as the LGBT "agenda" is really the political hijacking of legitimate issues for political purposes, and I believe that what we see at play is the divide-and-conquer strategy, along with Rule #4 in Alinsky's Rules for Radicals: "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

Consider gay marriage: The "rule" was established when government presumed to make it criminal for gays to marry -- in other words, we can throw your asses in prison at the point of a gun (where you can be raped and sodomized by the most violent among us...). Even worse, all while simultaneously giving certain benefits to heterosexual couples who marry. Not cool... and not "the American way." It isn't up to government to decide who can marry who, and it's a total violation of the due process clause (among other things) to grant government bennies to one group (heterosexual married couples) and not another (homosexual married couples).

Kind of like the lady who agrees to sleep with a man for a million bucks, but when he asks if she'd take $20, she gets all outraged and demands to know "what kind of woman you think I am???" And he replies, "We've already established that; now we're just bickering over the price."

Ideally, we could all be mature and rational adults and understand that consenting adults can do whatever the hell they want to do and it's nobody else's business... and it certainly isn't up to government to legislate our morality. But having already established that government can legislate our morality and decide who can be punished and who can be rewarded and who can be protected, the only difference now is the "who" will be the government chosen winners and losers, not the "what" we should ALL be challenging, which is the government trying to legislate our morality to begin with.

And of course it's being taken to extreme levels of ludicrosity! For the obvious reason that it keeps the people totally polarized -- no possible happy medium -- and it ensures that nothing is ever "solved." Thus, perpetual strife, conflict and division with no end in sight.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

Nope. in the end the individual decides.

Can you smoke pot in New York and not get arrested? Can you do the same in Washington State and not get arrested? The majority sets the rules...

edit on 8-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Ughhh, I am seeing the LGBT community is infiltrating our school system and indoctrinating our CHILDREN!

This has to stop.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CurlySue

Ughhh, I am seeing the LGBT community is infiltrating our school system and indoctrinating our CHILDREN!

This has to stop.

In a nutshell, your so very right! Its more along the lines of encouraging kids theyre in the wrong body rather then having them focused, learning, and developing to be smart critical thinkers. Kinda like the Nazi's, they weren't born just wanting to kill jews, they were raised to believe they were the enemy.
edit on 8-7-2017 by xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CurlySue

This has to stop.

In a nutshell, your so very right! Its more along the lines of encouraging kids theyre in the wrong body rather then having them focused, learning, and developing to be smart critical thinkers. Kinda like the Nazi's, they weren't born just wanting to kill jews, they were raised to believe they were the enemy.

I cannot believe you would turn this into some kind of neo-nazi comparison. The hatred you feel toward us must be quite overwhelming,

As a gay person, I would suggest there is no indoctrination going on. I am a bloke who likes other blokes. Therefore why the # would I want to start suggesting and teaching in schools that we are all androgynous? Can you not see the logic meltdown? Like you, I need my gender to remain is it always has just to know who I am attracted to. Even if to you it seems wrong....

As for the gender dysphoric, (the truly androgynous ones) latest research suggests that the grand total of adults who identify this way are 0.6% of the adult population.

And just like sexuality, you are never going to convince someone who knows they are a girl or a boy that they are otherwise.

So..... calm your farm. Yes the push for androgyny in some schools needs to be slapped down. No that does not mean that the Transgender folk are / can / will take over on gender identity. You even have the support of us gay folk on that one.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think you can smoke pot in New York and Washington without getting arrested?
Just don't smoke it in front of a cop?

The majority just don't smoke in front of law enforcement... doesn't really matter where you are, it seems to be a simple rule among stoners, at least as far as I'm aware? Avoid the popo.

I'm not completely disagreeing with you on the 'majority setting the rule thing', I think you just chose a bad example.
One which perhaps demonstrates my point as well? things are complicated, a lot of people do things deemed 'taboo' out of site of the rest of society, meaning they shall not be judged for it?

Even things which are merely 'frowned upon'. It depends on the image the individual wishes to maintain in the public eye and so many other factors as well...

We could probably wright a book on the subject

edit on 9-7-2017 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Being gay can be a choice, and it can be something natural.

Transgenderism is a mental disease. We should treat them with kindness, consideration, and be polite - however, do not cater to their fantasies.
edit on 9-7-2017 by Wisescarab because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2017 by Wisescarab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Oh look the hate subject on ATS this week is about gay folk again.....

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

All of your points are examples of groups wanting equal rights except maybe the bathroom thing. And that is easy. Dicks in one room. Vaginas in the other.

How are you going to know up which ones have which?
The same way I always know.... i peek under the stalls.

I really don't think it would be a problem for a "male" who actually looks, acts, and lives, like a woman to go into the ladies room. I think it would be even less likely for a "female" who looks and acts like a male to enter the men's room.

I think what some people are worried about is a six foot guy with 5 o'clock shadow and a red evening gown walking into the ladie's room.

Or the dreaded straight guy who dresses like a lady just to catch a peek in the ladie's room.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join