It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why is a gay man sleeping in the men's tent not fair to straight men?
I don't understand. The men's tent is for men.

Is the gay man like some monster that is going to sneak into other bunks at night?
Can a hetero soldier not handle bunking with a gay person?

Agree with your last paragraph

Based on my research so far, gay males believe they need to procreate yet they cannot because for various reasons they are attracted to males. But the hetero males don't have eggcells like women do which is needed for love or part of otherwise it doesn't count as love. So many hetero males believe a gay male would be attracted to a male body for no reason and thus it cannot be stopped or explained why the hetero male doesn't have anything to give to a gay male. This creates all kinds of friction. Now the females is another story altogether but the same theme.

So why would a hetero soldier be uncomfortable well even if they are both convinced nothing will happen, the hetero soldier still has to listen and interpret what his fellow soldier is communicating. Now I must continue my research, farewell.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
When i was in iraq (2006) we had a couple soldiers that got caught bumping helmets or poking eachothers chili holes and the only thing that stopped them from getting kicked out was they said its a pagan ritual... but, i do know, with all the testosterone and competition gay men will have a very hard time, if they can prove there man hood and refrain from hitting on straight men they will be fine. Especially if they end up in a combat zone, lots of tention there, but making it through those hard times is what grows a bond and brotherhood.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Moonshinne

But that wasn't enough.

Transexuals and Gays need to be allowed to openly serve in the military.

Anyone who is willing to go and get themselves shot at is alright in my book regardless of what plumbing they have or had.

Getting shot at is a rare part of military life, isn't it what about the rest.

As far as gender on birth certificates has anyone done any ancestor research? It would really make the process more difficult.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I know what you mean. It's like black people. If you let 'em sit at the front of the bus, next thing you know, they wanna drink from the "whites only" fountain. Then they'll want to be able to get in the same colleges as the white folks and have access to the same jobs. Where's it gonna end?

But they had their own restrooms and wanted to share?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

Finally a proper established metaphor for the trend I often lament:

Blacks had equal rights, affirmative action, lop sided discrimination laws decades of an assortment of welfare, a black president, more outraged than ever. And pretty much the same thing for gays, women, trans, etc, etc. They got everything they ever bitched for, essentially more rights and privileges than straight white males (oh except they arent all the dominant in big shot corporate CEO positions [like who is a CEO does me a damn bit of good], and they started routinely rioting and committing open hate crime atrocities against fellow commoners.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't think its as easy as you say. Gay men still self-identify as men, but a transgender does not. The question still remains... Where does a man that self-identifies as a woman shower within the military?
edit on 7-7-2017 by Beowolfs because: .

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beowolfs
a reply to: Woodcarver

I'm curious... When in the military, what showers will the trans people use? The one they identify with or will there be a 3rd choice??

What is so difficult to understand about dicks in one room and vaginas in the other?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I'm curious... When in the military, what showers will the trans people use? The one they identify with or will there be a 3rd choice??

What is so difficult to understand about dicks in one room and vaginas in the other?

I agree with you, the lgbt community is making things very difficult for the majority.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Getting shot at is a rare part of military life, isn't it what about the rest.

Anyone willing to volunteer at all gets my respect.

edit on 7-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CoolBuzz

That entire post is crap. Friction?

Ha

When I was 23 I rented a house. 1 gay roomie and 1 lesbian. Never was any friction.
Everything was awesome

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

a reply to: CoolBuzz

That entire post is crap. Friction?

Ha

When I was 23 I rented a house. 1 gay roomie and 1 lesbian. Never was any friction.
Everything was awesome

Everybody is different, not everyone is you or your gay roommate's

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

... and 1 lesbian. Never was any friction.

Kinda teed that one right up.

edit on 7-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was going to inquire about the brand of lubrication.......

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Blacks had equal rights, affirmative action, lop sided discrimination laws decades of an assortment of welfare, a black president, more outraged than ever. And pretty much the same thing for gays, women, trans, etc, etc. They got everything they ever bitched for, essentially more rights and privileges than straight white males (oh except they arent all the dominant in big shot corporate CEO positions [like who is a CEO does me a damn bit of good], and they started routinely rioting and committing open hate crime atrocities against fellow commoners.

So... you're just gonna lump all the "blacks" into one group and condemn them all eh? Your racism is showing...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So... you're just gonna lump all the "blacks" into one group and condemn them all eh? Your racism is showing...

I was going to ask him what was 'everything they ever bitched for'...but I stopped myself.

There's no limit to ignorant creativity!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Your answer serves as an explanation for a gay man or gay woman only.

Perhaps you missed the reply I posted after.

"I don't think its as easy as you say. Gay men still self-identify as men, but a transgender does not. The question still remains... Where does a man that self-identifies as a woman shower within the military?"

Putting a transgender man who identifies as a woman with men is a violation to his gender identity.

BTW
I'm against transgenders in the armed forces.
edit on 7-7-2017 by Beowolfs because: .

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I think Dave Chappelle put it best when discussing this very topic when he said " To what extent do I have to participate in YOUR self image? I mean don't ask me to change my whole pronoun game up"

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Why is a gay man sleeping in the men's tent not fair to straight men?
I don't understand. The men's tent is for men.

Well two things... One, the straight man could fill uncomfortable to being housed with others that may have sexual attraction to him. Two, gay men are in a situation of having sexual relationships while able to live together. The straight guy doesn't get the same convenience of bunking with a woman they might be sexually attracted to.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

All dicks are not equal, and all vaginas don't look or smell the same.

I think everyone should have their own private restroom.

Simply build restrooms with stalls for one at a time, and let anyone enter.

All the "handicapped" restrooms are already provisioned for "one."

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The question still remains... Where does a man that self-identifies as a woman shower within the military?

My assumption is the women's tent...

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join