It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: CNN extorts/blackmails amateur satirist who made video tweeted by Trump.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: DJW001

You really don't see the difference between a party saying:

"I hope you'll xxxxxxxxx"

versus

"If you make fun of us again, we'll sick the hounds on you"

REALLY???

Unreal isn't it.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Jonjonj

How many times can CNN 'mess up' whilst we all 'move on'? By your reasoning there should be no accountability at all, right?

I did not say that.

This really is not a joke, even if it is being expressed through memes and humour.

Ya. Way to hold CNN accountable...through memes.

That will show em.

CNN is, like almost all media, primarily about image, or optics as has become the new term.

Its image is being eroded as surely as the beaches not far from my house. That is when the advertisers start to have second thoughts.

Not to mention any "official" measures that this may provoke.

Sure. Advertisers may have second thoughts, until they notice CNN's rating are trending higher and such.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Lol, you ask what Democrats have to do with this, then talk about investigations.

Yeah , CNN are getting hits... because they are in the spot light for being fake news pushers and blackmailers.
Whenever a disaster strikes people tune in - it is truly funny to see people like Stelter being so upset by it all.
If you really want to see an echo chamber you only need to switch on CNN for 10 minutes.

But hey, carry on believing that social media is insignificant at forming public opinion and that people should just 'move on' after a media network blackmailed a private citizen to shut them up. Whenever the left or their propaganda outlets like CNN lose, they try to play it down as if it's nothing. If it helps ease the pain - good.
edit on 6/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Lol, you ask what Democrats have to do with this, then talk about investigations.

What you said when you brought up the Democrats was not in reference to investigations. It was about modern communications. So I fail to see how that is relevant. Unless you just couldn't resist the need to bring them up, somehow.

Yeah , CNN are getting hits... because they are in the spot light for being fake news pushers and blackmailers. Whenever a disaster strikes people tune in - it is truly funny to see people like Stelter being so upset by it all. If you really want to see an echo chamber you only need to switch on CNN for 10 minutes.

Or I can tune in here and see people make fools of themselves bashing CNN, which in turn benefits CNN.

But hey, carry on believing that social media is insignificant at forming public opinion. Whenever the left or their propaganda outlets like CNN lose, they try to play it down as if it's nothing. If it helps ease the pain - good.

Social media is important these days. It's just funny to see how what you guys are doing actually has little to no effect, as your "war" appears to be limited to a fairly small circle jerk.

It's well beyond me to mess up your rhythm.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

How many times can CNN 'mess up' whilst we all 'move on'? By your reasoning there should be no accountability at all, right?

I did not say that.

This really is not a joke, even if it is being expressed through memes and humour.

Ya. Way to hold CNN accountable...through memes.

That will show em.

CNN is, like almost all media, primarily about image, or optics as has become the new term.

Its image is being eroded as surely as the beaches not far from my house. That is when the advertisers start to have second thoughts.

Not to mention any "official" measures that this may provoke.

Sure. Advertisers may have second thoughts, until they notice CNN's rating are trending higher and such.

Quality brands don't advertise on Alex Jones' infowars, there is no legitimacy for them even though ratings wise the channel gets 10's of millions of views per month.

Once quality branding goes you are left with home network style advertising and on and on it goes. TV has been losing the battle to internet for some years now but the msm is still largely dependent on TV advertising.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Exactly. I don't understand why everyone can't see it that way. Maybe if Fox News had threatened a liberal we would all be in agreement

Fox news has to be laughing their a$$es off right now.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You clearly don't understand do you?

Go to Twitter and hit the magnifying glass and type: "#" without the quotes. Number 3 is #CNNBlackmail. It's not CNN is great journalists or CNN rocks, it's CNN blackmail. The third most discussed topic right now with the millions of accounts is how CNN blackmailed someone who posted a childish meme.

Advertisers are seeing this. This in no way helps CNN, not even if you closed your eyes, plugged your ears and existed exclusively in your own head will change this reality.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Twitter ONLY has 328 million accounts dude. LINK

And at LEAST 48 million of those accounts are FAKE, not real. They are "BOTS" aka computer-run accounts without a REAL human behind the keyboard. LINK

That MEANS...14% of Twitter ISN'T human.

This is an established fact about Twitter. Twitter keeps TRACK of how many USERS it has.

They don't have "billions".

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I changed a letter. Happy?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Still it's pretty INCREDIBLE that there are so MANY fake accounts!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Not that surprising.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Probably CNN Twitter accounts.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

You clearly don't understand do you?

Go to Twitter and hit the magnifying glass and type: "#" without the quotes. Number 3 is #CNNBlackmail. It's not CNN is great journalists or CNN rocks, it's CNN blackmail. The third most discussed topic right now with the millions of accounts is how CNN blackmailed someone who posted a childish meme.

Advertisers are seeing this. This in no way helps CNN, not even if you closed your eyes, plugged your ears and existed exclusively in your own head will change this reality.

#cnnblackmail also held the #1 trend for well over a day.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Probably CNN Twitter accounts.

Probably RUSSIAN troll accounts in St. Peterburg cubicles...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

CNN's blackmail has already spread to all media outlets, beyond social media. The world is consuming CNN's humiliation and branding as fake news whether you like it or not.

It's shame you see those calling out a fake news network that tried to blackmail a private citizen as the problem and have almost nothing to say about what CNN did, except 'move on'.
edit on 6/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

OMFG! CNN is taking over the world!!!

Their horrible agenda to dominate my MIND is driving me INSANEO! I can't be held responsible for my words or actions because of how upset CNN makes me!

^^ That is HOW people like yourself sound.

150%, totally and UTTERLY hysterical. I'm surprised people aren't going BALD from the damn STRESS.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

DUDE.

Take a break from the news.

Just TRY it for a few days...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
CNN...the more it pisses off the right, the more I'm going to watch it....thanks CNN for the coverage of events around the world.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
CNN...the more it pisses off the right, the more I'm going to watch it.

"Pisses off"?
CNN is amusing the hell out of the Right...Middle...and now the Left.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Once quality branding goes you are left with home network style advertising and on and on it goes. TV has been losing the battle to internet for some years now but the msm is still largely dependent on TV advertising.

There is some truth to that.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join