It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: CNN extorts/blackmails amateur satirist who made video tweeted by Trump.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
*****PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*******

Stop the personal swipes and off topic posts. THIS IS NOT IN THE PIT.
The thread topic is Wikileaks: CNN extorts/blackmails amateur satirist who made video tweeted by Trump.
it is NOT a topic called "post your memes here with no topic discussion"

Disregarding this message may lead to posting bans.

Please do not reply to this post.

edit on 6-7-2017 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I just read that too.

Trump took 2 questions, and 1 was from MSNBC. Not exactly an "ally".

Just more FAKE news from CNN.

They just keep doubling down, it's quite fascinating to watch

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: DJW001

You've spent 18 months being totally wrong, misled by fake news... I think your reaction to that realisation is showing in this thread.
This entire thread is about CNN's attack on the creator of a meme, and the subsequent meme war against CNN is quite clearly on topic. Your constant re-posting of the same content makes you look foolish, but if your effort is to try and stop the all out digital war against CNN online, then you are just going to fail - again.

There is no all-out digital war against CNN. You have a bunch of immature folks on a few websites having fun making and posting childish memes. And the rest of the world goes on about their day not giving a #.

Even CNN goes on without skipping a beat.

So the only thing this "war" is accomplishing is to further lubricate the circle jerk going on within the echo chamber.

Yeah right - CNN is being branded like cattle and they'll live with that brand for as long as they exists. The brand says "Fake News, Blackmailers and enemy of the People".

I know. That is the narrative within the echo chamber. You and others have an agenda and it really doesn't matter what CNN does. You want to tar and feather them. It's become your obsession.

The rest of us recognize CNN messed up and move on.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You really ought to check out #CNNblackmail. And there's many other active hashtags.

I looked in to it. Petulant children and immature adults having fun at CNN's expense. Again, hardly a war.

The number of new memes appeared to increase exponentially by the hour all night.

Oh, the horror. Memes, memes and more memes. Memes everywhere.

Tell me again how a meme matters in the slightest?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You've spent 18 months being totally wrong, misled by fake news... I think your reaction to that realisation is showing in this thread.
This entire thread is about CNN's attack on the creator of a meme, and the subsequent meme war against CNN is quite clearly on topic. Your constant re-posting of the same content makes you look foolish, but if your effort is to try and stop the all out digital war against CNN online, then you are just going to fail - again.

There is no all-out digital war against CNN. You have a bunch of immature folks on a few websites having fun making and posting childish memes. And the rest of the world goes on about their day not giving a #.

So the only thing this "war" is accomplishing is to further lubricate the circle jerk going on within the echo chamber.

Yeah right - CNN is being branded like cattle and they'll live with that brand for as long as they exists. The brand says "Fake News, Blackmailers and enemy of the People".

I know. That is the narrative within the echo chamber. You and others have an agenda and it really doesn't matter what CNN does. You want to tar and feather them. It's become your obsession.

Thanks for joining in - obviously the 'echo chamber' is appealing... you can't stay away.
Meanwhile let the well deserved attacks on CNN continue. They brought it on themselves.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Seems to matter to you...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Thanks for joining in - obviously the 'echo chamber' is appealing... you can't stay away.
Meanwhile let the well deserved attacks on CNN continue. They brought it on themselves.

By all means, have at it. It's not my place to stop you kiddos from having fun.

I just thought it would be fun for myself to mention how your ridiculous hyperbole in regards to a "war" is ridiculous hyperbole.

Very few outside your echo chamber give a damn about this CNN meme nonsense. The only outcome of this is to satisfy each other within the echo chamber.

So it appears to be rather pointless.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
“Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.”
― United Nations, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Thats it in a, pardon the pun,"nutshell" thats all these memes are. Its probably more of a release valve for an individual, than anybody imagines.

I know writers,in particular writers on dark subjects often talk about how their writings helps balance them.

Not to mention in todays fast paced 10 second sound bite world memes give you a snapshot of a persons opinion on a subject ,regardless of if you agree or not, instead of reading paragraphs of explanations. After all the more opinions you receive is better than just reading what the people that have the time or proclivity to write structured arguments. You get a broader base and most like the wrestling(which is almost universally known as being fake to everyone but CNN) one injects a little humor in it that increases it's appeal and memorability.

side note CNN was founded by Ted Turner and his fledging network BEFORE STARTING CNN was partially built early on by televising weekly, WRESTLING.....

Ted Turner - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...
Robert Edward "Ted" Turner III (born November 19, 1938) is an American media mogul and .... In 1988, he introduced Turner Network Television (TNT) with Gone with the Wind. TNT, initially showing older movies ... programs and newer reruns. TNT used World Championship Wrestling (WCW) to attract a broader audience.
World Championship Wrestling - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...
World Championship Wrestling, Inc. (WCW) was an American professional wrestling promotion, .... Ted Turner, however, still had a position of influence at Time Warner prior to the final merger of AOL and Time ... WCW dominated pro wrestling's television ratings from mid-1996 to 1998 in the U.S. (i.e., for 84 straight weeks) ...
Turner Broadcasting (TBS) Getting Back Into Wrestling Business With ...
www.inquisitr.com › Sports › Wrestling › Vince McMahon
Oct 26, 2016 - “Pro Wrestling can be thankful that [Ted Turner] has always like the sport. ... checkbook to carve out a major share of the wrestling TV market.
Vince McMahon Sells WWE to Ted Turner? - YouTube
Video for TED TURNER ON TELEVISED WRESTLING▶ 2:28
www.youtube.com...
Aug 6, 2016 - Uploaded by Wrestling911.com - WWE, TNA, Indy Pro Wrestling
Could somebody like Ted Turner ever buy the WWE from Vince .... 1.5 bil to start up my own wrestling company ...
Turner Broadcasting Gets Back Into Pro Wrestling Business With Deal ...
www.forbes.com/.../turner-broadcasting-gets-back-into-pro-wrestling-business-with-d...
Oct 26, 2016 - Turner Broadcasting, over a decade removed from airing WCW, gets back into pro wrestling industry with new deal with 'Lucha Underground'

edit on 6-7-2017 by putnam6 because: ADDITIONS

edit on 6-7-2017 by putnam6 because: CLARIFICATION

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Seems to matter to you...

The memes don't matter a bit.

How you guys are acting is the entertaining part.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Hold on!!!

How many times can CNN 'mess up' whilst we all 'move on'? By your reasoning there should be no accountability at all, right?

Their whole argument lately has been predicated on free expression and then "CNN reserves the right to publish his identity SHOULD ANY OF THAT CHANGE"!

This really is not a joke, even if it is being expressed through memes and humour.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

By all means, have at it. It's not my place to stop you kiddos from having fun.

I just thought it would be fun for myself to mention how your ridiculous hyperbole in regards to a "war" is ridiculous hyperbole.

Very few outside your echo chamber give a damn about this CNN meme nonsense. The only outcome of this is to satisfy each other within the echo chamber.

So it appears to be rather pointless.

If you think the use of social media is all for kids and that it has no effect on perception, then you really don't understand the power of what is going on right now. Long after people are bored of creating the meme's , CNN will STILL be remembered for their fake news and the attempt they made to silence people from criticising them online. Perhaps Democrats just are not able to grasp modern communications and that is the real reason they keep losing.

You can just 'move on' if you like, but until CNN start being responsible and truthful, they are never going to get out of the hole they dug for themselves. Trump just gave them a very good shovel and they obliged.
edit on 6/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

How many times can CNN 'mess up' whilst we all 'move on'? By your reasoning there should be no accountability at all, right?

I did not say that.

This really is not a joke, even if it is being expressed through memes and humour.

Ya. Way to hold CNN accountable...through memes.

That will show em.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The President was asked a question abut CNN's blackmail attempt whilst in Poland.

Here's his response...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If you think the use of social media is all for kids and that it has no effect on perception, then you really don't understand the power of what is going on right now.

Perhaps you don't understand that this little "war"-path you guys are on doesn't say as much about CNN as it does all of you. The best way to hold CNN accountable is to turn the channel or stop giving their website hits. In all of this, CNN's rating are going up.

This narrative of bashing CNN is having an opposite effect.

Long after people are bored of creating the meme's , CNN will STILL be remembered for their fake news and the attempt they made to silence people from criticising them online. Perhaps Democrats just are not able to grasp modern communications and that is the real reason they keep losing.

What do Democrats have to do with this?

You can just 'move on' if you like, but until CNN start being responsible and truthful, they are never going to get out of the hole they dug for themselves. Trump just gave them a very good shovel and they obliged.

What hole? You guys are lifting CNN up.

And it appears Trump is the one with a rather large hole to get out of. Being under investigation and all.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

I did not say that.

Ya. Way to hold CNN accountable...through memes.

That will show em.

CNN is, like almost all media, primarily about image, or optics as has become the new term.

Its image is being eroded as surely as the beaches not far from my house. That is when the advertisers start to have second thoughts.

Not to mention any "official" measures that this may provoke.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join