It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: CNN extorts/blackmails amateur satirist who made video tweeted by Trump.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: DJW001

The First Amendment protects his right to create the meme; it also protects CNN's right to publish the author's name. The moral of the story is: do not say or do something spiteful if you are afraid of the consequences. Anonymity no longer exists.

The issue here is not the First Amendment. If they had just published the guy's name I wouldn't have an issue with it... but that's not what they have done.

They, the multimillion dollar company with an army of lawyers, are threatening some random guy off the street, requiring him to act as they wish otherwise they will publish the information in order to damage him.

People love an underdog. People love David and Goliath stories. CNN started off as the David to Trump's Goliath. Through their own stupidity they wasted that opportunity and managed to turn themselves into Goliath, while turning some poor schmuck off the street into David.

CNN are idiots and they did this entirely to themselves.

Yeah...it's like shooting feet in a barrel...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
CNN look like they are filling up a new blackmail department... this time laying out their approach to how to deal with Putin... by blackmailing him with a threat of stealing all his and his associates money if he steps out of line.

"We know where you and your cronies keep your money. If you want to see it again, back off"

edition.cnn.com...
edit on 8/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Except I thought you typed "Satanist's communist ideologies" or that's what I read.

It's just a tool for them for their global structure. Collectivism is another word for it.

It's not hard-fought individual Civil Liberty and self-determination, that's for sure.

My concern is with people like Clinton, Pelosi, Podesta, Obama, who've proven themselves to be wolves in sheep's clothing.

I hope we get a big time scandal, and then get to watch as the whole satanic structure falls and crumbles. Oh that will be the day, and it's coming soon I'm sure of it.

Something BIG, it's coming, surely..

edit on 11-7-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join