It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why America is - and will always be - the Greatest Nation on Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: ketsuko

Neither left nor right, but the side of what is true, and the striving for better rather than

Self-congratulation

We can't all spend every day clothed in sackcloth and ashes self-flagellating over perceived wrongs done by those who died long ago.

Looks like your life is tons of fun though.

Since you don't know me or my family or what do or don't do for the starving masses around us, I suggest you step off and let us have a rare celebration.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It’s really delusion( looking the other way at Americas foul deeds) and sectarian pride, the same psychology as Nazi Germany.

Me, my tribe, a certain kind of psychology that will soon have the earth in a cinder of destruction

Deluded by a government that does the evil of Nazi Germany in secret while pretending a FAKE righteousness to the deluded and deceived.

America is not all bad, Hitler liked dogs, but we have to look objectively at America, and to have some degree of moral standards or we are little more than animals

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Had our nice meal earlier today. The salted caramel peach cumble pie turned out really good.

Now we're just waiting for it to get dark. We'll watch one of the big displays from our deck and set off a few small fireworks of our own.

It rained about an inch earlier this morning, so fire danger is not a big issue and the temperature is wonderful.

a reply to: Willtell

I hope you gave a thought about those in our world starving as you gorged yourself in satiated complacency

Alert!! Alert!!

Privileged White American

You should be so full of guilt there's no room for dessert!!

edit on 4-7-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

We also have google that allows us to correct idiotic patriotic US drivel

Go Australia! Go Universal Health Care

wiki

Constitutional law protection. The Australian Constitution does not explicitly protect freedom of expression. However, the High Court has held that an implied freedom of political communication exists as an indispensible part of the system of representative and responsible government created by the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The followers of ISIS believed in the sanctity of their barbaric state as it murdered and enslaved, and Americans claim sanctity while presiding over the destruction of millions of people in the Mideast and Africa

Then what makes you any better than ISIS?

Only a degree of sophisticated self-deception that hides behind hypocrisy

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You are just a little ray of sunshine, aren't you!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Worked in the heat on the ranch. Had a treat for the cats since it's the birthday for one.

A good day.

Happy Birthday America.
edit on 7/4/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You are just a little ray of sunshine, aren't you!

No, I don't pat myself on the back. Just try to be human and see reality as it is and speak the truth.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiscosNotDead

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: MissCoyote
how is everybody that's an American's day been going ....I know ima need to re supply some fun I had to rotate anyway...im still waiting on dinner and fireworks lol went muddin and shot off our guns earlier LMAO it was awesome the truck came back covered in mud and I have the sweet sound of empty brass rollin around in the back of the truck.

Watched a parade, veterans love Trump, hell ya!
Shot our guns, hell ya!
Ate some BBQ pork from flame fired charcoal started with that pedo religion's torn up devil pages, hell ya!
Shot some more guns, hell ya!
Will probably shoot some more guns before the fireworks, hell ya!

You shooting targets?

Empty beer cans, hell ya!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Dependence on the state for your woes makes you less than great.

But you do depend on the US Petrodollar at the expense of other countries to keep your anemic ecomomy barely alive.

You depend on the STATE

To me thats makes the common man of America less than great, in fact, a parasite

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Only a degree of sophisticated self-deception that hides behind hypocrisy

Nice...well said

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

To me thats makes the common man of America less than great, in fact, a parasite

I'd take offence if I wasn't a tape worm.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Goodwill for the Common Man.

Yeah right! No harm to you, and it well may be the way you wish it to be, but that's horlicks, as far as your current President is concerned....that's for sure.

So what.

Was he potus when he said that?

Happy 4th, fellow Americans!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Military might...is right...right?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Military might...is right...right?

Please read my post.

America is falling apart due to funny money being printed. Just look what happened to the African nations that did that. America is now run by a drunken and drugged up people that are power hunger for the lust of power to keep you under there control. Hello Mr. Un, you actually might be on to something.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

And this is why They hate us,

Nah, those people don't hate America because of american values. They hate America because the US is in their countries meddling with their way of life.

Show me one nation on earth where the people hate America, but the US isn't meddling with them.

You have to "stir people up" to get them to hate you. Otherwise, they are too busy doing their own thing to bother about you.

You never get stung by a hornet's nest, until you poke and prod the nest to bring out the wasps.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote
a reply to: THirdKinds

its not our governments job to provide for us......

Why not exactly? Why the bloody hell not?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Cool, Adams wrote to his wife we should celebrate forever the independence of Gods greatest and most unique nation by having get together S with bonfires and illuminations and guns and sports........

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why would any one take offense at the obvious? A parasite usually only thinks of its own survival.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It's true. The American experiment is still running and running strong, the without it the free world is nothing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join