It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why America is - and will always be - the Greatest Nation on Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

edit on 7-4-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Oh my..explain to us all the Canadians jailed for speaking their mind..real examples

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sorry, but this bull. Before America there was Canada. Before Canada there was India(before British rule) and China. Before European colonization it was the English(before they had conflict). Talk about infiltration and white racism.
edit on 4-7-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Gave one. Need more?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You only hate this law because you love to hate. The hate stops when the law is enforced.

www.congress.gov...

H.Res.257 - Condemning hate crime and any other form of racism, religious or ethnic bias, discrimination, incitement to violence, or animus targeting a minority in the United States

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Really? Canada wasn't a country til 1867
Fail

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You fail at history...

From the 16th to the early 18th century "Canada" referred to the part of New France that lay along the Saint Lawrence River.

(post by vonclod removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: crazyewok

I guess it comes down to how you define greatness.
Nobody else has put a man on the moon.
Nobody else has nuked a city.
Gotta take the good with the bad.

Nuking na city is a good thing?

Moon good,
Nuke bad,
But they did kinda deserve it.

Innocent children kinda deserved to be Lille's by a nuclear bomb because of what their government has done?

Right. Who stars a garbage post like that?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

edit on 7-4-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: vonclod

Gave one. Need more?

You call that an example? LMAO.
First of all it's an opinion piece. Even the person who wrote it said he wasn't being charged for speaking his mind.

link   
America is only great because the great and good people, even the just average American citizens and some of the people with real problems actually care about other people enough to keep its government, so far, from tyranny.

At least outright tyranny and in the past... damn Civil Rights wasn't that long ago... starting to go backwards where it doesn't go forward though.

I have faith in God, that the people who have yet to be led astray by the propaganda wars to support the physical ones, will prevail and that if you stand until death on the side of the truth from the truth you have nothing to fear.

Unfortunately some very clever people who don't care if we live or die, say one thing and do another because all we can do is protest and people are pretty desensitized by protests and myself I think many are orchestrated by the people who they are protesting against because they are 100 steps ahead with problem-reaction-solution and know how the majority will react to a given scenario.

More people who think outside the little black boxes designed to manipulate them, that see that we have literally gotten to the point we are creating our own enemies and unleashing them on the world to blame on our chosen enemy, which is actually not even hard to carry out just use a private mercinary force and everything they do gets blamed on people who are victims, and there are more than a few who know, to speak up.

America backs Zionists who use WW2 as an excuse to take a country that was completely innocent after breaking the Muslim world up into nation states after WW1, installing the minority elements, Donmeh-Sabbateans who are Ashkenazi and deviant false converts to Islam from Sabbatai Svi's cult of sin that exists to this day in Turkey in the government, the Arabians got totally screwed now they have to put up with, because of British intelligence sponsorship of Wahhabism (and Salafism and the pagan revivalist Salafi overlords the Masonic Muslim Brotherhood/Hermetic Temple of Luxor) and another Sabbatean cult, the "Royal" (it's harem/forbidden to have Kings in Islam so I think it's safe to say they can't be real Muslims and I'm pretty sure most Americans have not the slightest clue that Saudi Arabia is run by Sabbateans but it is).

Let's not forget we didn't do anything about the colonization of the Middle East, France installed the Nusayyri Alawi pagan minority, the Assad regime, all innocent of any crime in any European war after the Ottoman collapse, ignored the Armenian Holocaust but the Jewish one is on t.v. every day on AHC, that we are allies with Britain and responsible for Ataturk and thus the Armenian Holocaust which, again, is hardly ever talked about but the Jewish one is stilled used to justify the taking of the human rights and nation of Palestine from the Palestinians for absolutely no crime when Jews had been moving there already, called "Aliyah" since the 1800's and every Muslim country that Jews lived in they were treated fairly and still are, IN IRAN!!! Where they have a 2500 year relationship with the Persians and government positions, were in Iraq until the war and I am sure would still be if not for, and that while the Muslim world was religously diverse and scientifically advanced Europe was living in squalor and the Dark Ages only ended when science was taught by the Muslims and was translated into Latin, and that the Crusades whete because of jealousy on the part of the Europeans while Eastern Christians got along fine with the Muslims and Jews protected by the Muslims, Europe was a genocidal and intolerant world that massacred the Muslims and Jews of Spain in the same year Cristobal Colon-(ist) aka "Columbus" set sail to commit the first of centuries worth of genocide.

America would be innocent of this if it's government wasn't doing it today just not calling it colon-ialism now it's "spreading democracy." "War on (insert euphemism here)" "Weapons of mass destruction" that they knew never existed....

I love the people of America that allow for it to be great.

But our greatness is killing people daily and our great government rotten to the core.

For that I am ashamed. Not about the lies of or about the past, not about the wars of the past but because we cause the wars today even if it means lying or allegedly attacking ourselves and blaming it on whoever you want to attack but have no motive to justify it.

And the citizens of the nation victim blame. They say the Palestinians don't deserve their own country that was stolen without cause by a people with no reason to hate them who they had a 1400 year positive relationship with, who gave them sanctuary after 1492, led them back to Jerusalem with Umar Allah grant him peace, in the first years of Islam, had their academic center in Baghdad and Spain and I read ignorant people on YouTube who know nothing about history saying people that lived there alongside Jews long before Islam as Judea wasn't a Judahite only place of residence and had been in the land for all but the short amount of time between the genocide of Muslims and Jews by the first Crusaders until Saladin took it back and even allowed the Christians to stay, they still say Palestinians have no right to THEIR INDIGENOUS HOMELAND.

Where have we heard this before!!!

The "savage" Native Americans! We wrote the blueprint! For bicoastal genocide.

Sad times unless you just don't pay attention to anyone but yourself it's pretty hard not to notice we are the bad guys now.

People are barely speaking up for human rights and tyranny because it's us doing it now.

When that stops completely​ greatness is over.
edit on 4-7-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: THirdKinds
a reply to: TinfoilTP

A nation that does not even have universal healthcare for it's citizens will never be the greatest nation on earth.

I think you mean a governing body for the people for the people that refuses to provide affordable health care with no deductions and all cost are fixed by the govt. to ensure a life style for the doctors don't end up starving, well, then in this case, I'm with you. As a person who grew up in the States believing the USA is great or the best and "ONLY" the best nation in the world, I now realize that "well think of North Korea", they too also think their country is the best, heck even now think of China, those people that have money think its the best because now they can travel worldwide. How many US citizens these days can really travel worldwide on a vacation. Check the stats who visits Japan, you'd be shocked.
The US politicians are out for themselves only, and themselves only.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: THirdKinds

Ya I'm not wasting my time, I'm sure it feel's the same..lol
edit on 4-7-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It's the 4th of July!

So why not.

America!

Hell yeah!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: crazyewok

I guess it comes down to how you define greatness.
Nobody else has put a man on the moon.
Nobody else has nuked a city.
Gotta take the good with the bad.

Nuking na city is a good thing?

Moon good,
Nuke bad,
But they did kinda deserve it.

Innocent children kinda deserved to be Lille's by a nuclear bomb because of what their government has done?

Right. Who stars a garbage post like that?

Well an invasion would have killed millions of Japanese including women and children.
And it ended the war before the Russians joined in and split Japan like Germany.
So yeah, it was mercy.

But that's another thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Happy 4th to you

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Read the story, I thought some one wanted my vote.

Glossed over the very serious problems out country has. Debt-untenable medical system-out sourced jobs-and a military policy that makes most wonder why we are in places like Afghanistan.

link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: makemap

Really? Canada wasn't a country til 1867
Fail

Your dumb as fk. Go learn some Canadian history. America was too busy slaughtering Native Americans by the time Canada became more civilized and less British. Who was the one that ended slavery earlier? Obvious up North.

www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca...

Canada may follow the Queen, but it has its own rules/laws like Australia.
edit on 4-7-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: DBCowboy

Happy 4th to you

And to you and everyone else!

Yay!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join