It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: amazing

Leave Maher our of this he just calls it like it is. Maddow on the other hand is a sensationalist. And she is constantly spinning the message if hate. As far as the others you mentioned I don't know well with the exception of Hanitty started watching him when he was paired with colmes. He is very good at arguing and I'll say he always tried to be fair even though I disagreed with him alot.

I have to disagree with you. LOL I think Maher is just as bad.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Looks like Jim Accosta from CNN decided to make up a fake source to claim POTUS didnt visit with the injured congressman when in reality POTUS did.

Jack Posobiec
🇺🇸‏Verified account @JackPosobiec 5h5 hours ago

Breaking: CNN Jim Acosta Admits to Faking Sources

Breaking: CNN Jim Acosta Admits to Faking Sources

Apparently his "source" was another WH reporter who sent him an email.

Apparently a reporter is considered a WH official. Such bull# from the left.

So...I'm sure CNN will fire Acosta now, right?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: thunderfoot

originally posted by: queenofswords

1 guy who was mentally ill and snapped.

Nah. He wasn't mentally ill. He was filled with hate and rage and stupidity. He didn't snap. He planned every bit of it.

All libs are mentally ill.

And this is the problem people like you. You demonize the other side based off nothing more than there opinions differ from yours. People need to learn that a different opinion on topics doesn't mean your evil or mentally ill. People like you that deal in absolutes are the real danger.

I don't agree with what he said but until he starts shooting people I wouldn't call him "the real danger".

When people deal in absolutes it sets people against you. Making the other side to be evil will always lead to people taking up the sword.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Nah. He wasn't mentally ill. He was filled with hate and rage and stupidity. He didn't snap. He planned every bit of it.

And this is the problem people like you. You demonize the other side based off nothing more than there opinions differ from yours. People need to learn that a different opinion on topics doesn't mean your evil or mentally ill. People like you that deal in absolutes are the real danger.

I don't agree with what he said but until he starts shooting people I wouldn't call him "the real danger".

When people deal in absolutes it sets people against you. Making the other side to be evil will always lead to people taking up the sword.
It's what needs to be done right now. It will not be a long conflict and your nation would be better for it. Think of it as taking out the trash.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It's what needs to be done right now. It will not be a long conflict and your nation would be better for it. Think of it as taking out the trash.

And what nation are you from, trying to promote civil war in the U.S.?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Pelosi just started to say "our hearts are broken. but personally heart broken over the DEA... uh... uh... of what happenened to steve scalise
start watching at 1:20.MAJOR SCREWUP.
goo.gl...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Please go back to Russia. Stop with your propaganda...you and your other "th" buddy.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Not trying to promote it. Just saying it would be your nations best interest. Look at how united Turkey and Russia are, they stand proud and are not divided like the USA>

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: wraith257

OMG. Pelosi is visibly shook up. She almost said he died, and she's acting like it.

(post by thunderfoot removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thunderfoot

You and your other "th" buddy joined today and yesterday. No introductory post. You immediately begin your propaganda and attempts to stir the $hitpo+.

You need to know yours and his types of tactics don't work on ATS.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Not trying to promote it. Just saying it would be your nations best interest. Look at how united Turkey and Russia are, they stand proud and are not divided like the USA>

Trump Supporters and Russian Propaganda sure do go well together, don't they.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Let's cut to the chase...the left just lost a huge amount of their momentum on gun control.

Right?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Let's cut to the chase...the left just lost a huge amount of their momentum on gun control.

Right?

I doubt these GOP folks are suddenly "seeing the light" the way a bunch of democrats might.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thunderfoot

edit on 15-6-2017 by EchoesInTime because: oops wrong meme

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Do not feed the trolls.

(thunderwherever)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

edit on 15-6-2017 by spiritualzombie because: probably too much

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

*sigh*

We're doomed...

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Right?

Not really. It was the security detail that mattered here, if there wasn't one, we would have a lot of dead congressmen. You could also flip this around and say that if we got the guns off the streets this wouldn't have happened.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Do not feed the trolls.

(thunderwherever)

I'd like to know why none of the Trump supporters here ever denounce the obvious Russian trolls when they show up here. And they deny that Russia helped Trump. And they deny that Trump's whole admin was in constant secret meetings with Russia. Hang everyone in the white house for treason.

Really? You are so convinced of the Russia interference theory that you think everyone in the White House should be executed?

Now is the time to reach out for help if you are there mentally.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join