It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

democrats used to be small-goverment conservatives.

Which means it has no bearing on the party of today.

Where I live the current republicans ran on the Democrat ticket for years. There weren't many on the other. At some point they figured it out and started running as Reps.
edit on 6/14/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Ok, let me see if I have it right ; it's a well known event , the players have on "Republican." sweatshirts, and the shooter asks if they are Reps or Dems. Yet he has two guns, ammo, and is a calm player when TSHTF. Planning , yet isn't sure who's on first .

It begs the question, did he want to be seen as a crazy lefty on a Rep killing spree ? Why ? And why zero dead ? ( a poor shot , or a really good one ? )

Who gets the payoff here.?

I see a valid avenue of inquiry.?

Is the ghost of McCarthy back ?
Do we have a new pinko commie bogyman now that. ISIS is sliding into irreverence.?

Hmmmmmmmm.

VF
edit on 14-6-2017 by VenatiusFortunatus because: -spelling

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
True, but I don't remember any celebrities doing mock beheadings on TV and making music videos showing him being murdered. What we've seen over the past few months has taken it to a whole new level.

You don't remember the film Death of a President?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
while pushing policies that hurt people.

So what has he done to hurt people?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Ya i have it. This year i was prompted to play it again for the first time in forever.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
So it being Trump's birthday might just have something to weigh in here...

link   
If Trump comes out and stokes flames of division rather than calming words of unity then he will have don’t a terrible thing.

What Trump says as president is vital to bring this country to some kind of sanity

He can be a big man or a little man here.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's all Trump. I know that's not fair. I know we all want it to be equal. But it was Trump who used hate to win an election. And now this rising tide of hate is ALL his. Whether it comes from his side or the other side. Trump's lack of leadership, his lack of wisdom, and his penchant for conflict DID this.

Trump should own this. He should grow from it. But he won't. Because he's not a leader.

Aaaand we now have MSM talking points!

Just a little truth for people who can't handle it.

I don't think it's all Trump, although he is a big part of the problem here. But right wing media that went on full hate mode while Obama was in Office. Trump is just a byproduct of that but not the root cause.

As president he has a job to at least TRY to keep the country united. He instead used hate and division to win an election. He villifies all who oppose him. If he was a true leader he would show a real sense of unity. A real appreciation for differing points of view. I guarantee he continues to be the divisive little sh#t he's always been.

Actually, I agree. Trump was very divisive and used hate to his advantage in the campaign.

But we cannot blame him for this. This was the act of an obviously disturbed individual. One could hope Trump would see how polarized we have become and change his tune a bit, but to blame him would be missing the forest for the trees.

You're being the good guy and I applaud you for it. I don't disagree with you at all.

Trump didn't pull the trigger. Trump is simply the guy running his mouth, stirring the pot of division, while pushing policies that hurt people.

That is true. Trump did stir the pot of division and I find it hypocritical that those who would criticize Obama for what they perceive as doing the same cannot see the division coming out of Trump's camp.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: VenatiusFortunatus

I saw an article headline, an interview with his brother said hes been deranged ever since Trump got elected.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I have to disagree with you. Trump has not divided the people. The division came under Obama. That is why Trump won the Presidency. If the division did not happen under Obama, then Hillary, who was going to continue with Obama's policies would have won.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Had Hillary or Bernie won, imagine who would be throwing it.

I think it would have been rather quite since we were told for years Hillary would win hands down. It was also rather quite from the right with Obama for his 8 years too. The progressives during his 8 years were by far the most active.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

No, you pointed out what you believe I assumed to be the case. So it was a fail out of the gate. Then you got all bent out of shape for getting called on assuming that somebody else assumed something. All you're doing now is trying to get the last word in after getting called out for making # up and claiming somebody else really meant what you're making up.

I'm not validating anything. My comment that you got so incomprehensibly twisted was in direct response to another comment, which wasn't yours. The only reason the discussion has gotten completely irrelevant at this point is because YOU came in with some wildly off-topic assumption about what I really must've meant rather than what was actually said, and your response isn't even historically accurate or relevant to begin with. And you continue to post irrelevant comments, as if you believe if you get so far afield with your comments you'll eventually circle back on-topic.

And now, as I said, we're here: you're trying to get that last word in so you can feel like you've run me off and feel just a teeny bit better about yourself. and such.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: VenatiusFortunatus

I saw an article headline, an interview with his brother said hes been deranged ever since Trump got elected.

Reminds me of many leftists I know.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Attention:

After repeated requests by Staff to keep it civil being ignored, this thread is closed temporarily to give people a chance to cool down before Posting Bans or Permanent Bans become necessary.

Civility is required in all parts of ATS. After this is reopened, Posting Bans will happen if this continues.

ETA: Opened

Be warned, Posting Bans will follow if the venom does not calm down.

When this is reopened, do not reply to this post
edit on 6/14/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/14/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson doing a good report on this right now, interviewing the congressmen that were on the scene and calling it out for what it is.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join