It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I've said on here in several places that the conditions in this country were going to lead to blood sooner or later. Today it did. I figured that someone would die. We got lucky. No one has.

But ...

I don't see this stopping. Not yet.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Tucker Carlson doing a good report on this right now, interviewing the congressmen that were on the scene and calling it out for what it is.

Touching hearing how they were taking care of their fellow wounded.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Looking forward to her next speech...from her prison cell.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I'm probably gonna get axed for trolling, but I gotta:

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

where the heck have you been for the last few decades for crying out loud??? fox news has been number one when it comes to lies, rumors and words!!! alex jones is just a hate filled wacko who constantly talks about the revolution!! who knows, maybe it was the conservative rhetoic that pushed this guy over the edge, ya know, a feeling of the need to defend oneself from the impending doom!
a reply to: dawnstar
If a civil war does start both sides are going to lose, badly.

I wasn't sure which one of these to post in response, so # it I'll just use em both.

The guy (Gersh Kuntzma) there that claims a AR15 is spouting total BS or is a exaggerating wussified girly-man,.
The recoil bruised his shoulder LOL I have seen real men fire the AR15 with the butt of the rifle against there nose.
He claims the noise was so load it gave him PTSD.
REAL shooters wear ear protection when shooting.
www.dailywire.com...

I have even seen a marine fire one in full auto from his nose.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So to rehash, I don't think this guy represents all leftists. I don't want to see people censored by the government in response to this.

However, I am scared that there seems to be people (including on this very thread) that seem to excuse or suggest OTHERS were more deserving of being shot.

This suggests to me that our problems are just beginning.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So to rehash, I don't think this guy represents all leftists. I don't want to see people censored by the government in response to this.

However, I am scared that there seems to be people (including on this very thread) that seem to excuse or suggest OTHERS were more deserving of being shot.

The progressives need to be shut down, there is no other way to save the nation.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: introvert

I have to disagree with you. Trump has not divided the people. The division came under Obama. That is why Trump won the Presidency. If the division did not happen under Obama, then Hillary, who was going to continue with Obama's policies would have won.

Trump didn't even win the popular vote and party unity since then has been poor. He's definitely a divisive figure.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: introvert

I have to disagree with you. Trump has not divided the people. The division came under Obama. That is why Trump won the Presidency. If the division did not happen under Obama, then Hillary, who was going to continue with Obama's policies would have won.

Trump didn't even win the popular vote and party unity since then has been poor. He's definitely a divisive figure.

Are you guys still banging on about the popular vote? Nobody cares about that, Trump is president and thank God for that. There's not going to be a progressive calling the shots in this nation ever again, real men and women are sick of it. SJW's, Muslims, Antifa, all of them, their days are numbered, they better start looking for places to hide, cuz the right is going to take care of them.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thack

originally posted by: Grambler

The progressives need to be shut down, there is no other way to save the nation.

Define "shut down"

I am not in favor of using the government to silence anyone, unless they are directly advocating violence.

To me, the answer to hatred is to let it out in the open.

As long as the extreme left has a role in the Democratic party, their craziness will be readily available for all to see, and their ideas will be shown to the world. The country will reject them until they have no choice but to change their views.

We should not use the tactics that have become so common on the far left, using intimidation to silence our opponents.

Open debate, vigorous disagreement on ideas and policy, and civil discourse need to win the day. If not, we are doomed.

But forcibly shutting people down for political beliefs will only exacerbate the problem.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Trump just arrived at Scalise's hospital...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The progressives on Twitter that are sending hateful messages, the ones seeking to justify this shooting, the ones calling for violence using their social media accounts, they need to be tracked down and made to answer for the filth they are spreading. Think about it, 30 years ago if you phoned the white house and threatened the president, you'd get a knock on your door and a trip to jail. These progressives and SJW's are the most dangerous threat our nation has ever faced, they'd open the door to radical mulsims and sharia law, not realizing, they themselves would be the first ones to get their heads chopped off when things went bad. The progressives need to answer for the crimes they are committing, and if that means locking them up, so be it.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thack

If I were in a more stable position in life I would narc them out.

Report them to the authorities. Takes like 5 minutes. Pick an agency.

Edit to add:
The FBI is always a good one. Secret service if its related to the POTUS.

Just be clear, follow instructions on the site , and stick to the simple facts.

edit on 6 14 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thack

The progressives on Twitter that are sending hateful messages, the ones seeking to justify this shooting, the ones calling for violence using their social media accounts, they need to be tracked down and made to answer for the filth they are spreading. Think about it, 30 years ago if you phoned the white house and threatened the president, you'd get a knock on your door and a trip to jail. These progressives and SJW's are the most dangerous threat our nation has ever faced, they'd open the door to radical mulsims and sharia law, not realizing, they themselves would be the first ones to get their heads chopped off when things went bad. The progressives need to answer for the crimes they are committing, and if that means locking them up, so be it.

Retweet them to @secretservice

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

why have either of yas listened to what was said in this video?? I only ask because you seem to either not know what she was saying or don't understand what she is saying...

1. people who see their rights being trampled on, rolled back.... let's see, in some states, it now quite legal to just run over protesters, women's rights have been attacked, native land rights ignored, ect...

2. then she talks about the fact that we've always had to struggle to achieve the dream of our founding fathers, from the end of slavery, to women's rights to vote, to labor rights, to the civil rights,...

3. people who banded together and supported those ideas of equality, or equal rights, fair labor practices, ect... they came together, the marched, they refused to give up their seats on segregated buses, they refuse to return to their jobs on the assembly line,.... and they bled, and some died....

it is every person's right to protest when they feel the gov't is treating them unjustly---as long as it's done in a peaceful manner... it's every person's right to refuse to give up their seat on a bus and defy segregation, it's every person's right to strike for fairer wages and better working conditions, it's every person's right to march for the right to vote....
and it's every person's right to protest if they perceive an attempt to take the rights we have gained away... or when the gov't sides with big oil and wants to desecrate your tribal sacred lands, and lay a pipeline under the river that is providing water not only for your people but many many other.... a pipeline, which by the way has already leaked!!
and I have to ask... who shed more blood, the water protectors or the law enforcers?

it's quite a leap to say that she was calling for violence!!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

History tells us two things:

When a tragedy happens such as the one we're (supposed to be) discussing, a peaceful people are drawn together to try and ensure that the direction society has moved to create/allow that situation is reversed. The situation serves as a wake-up call that causes a peaceful people to reflect on their actions and mend shattered relationships.

When a tragedy happens such as the one we're (supposed to be) discussing, a violent people will call for violence and point blame at each other, whether or not such blame is deserved, thereby escalating the situation and further destroying the very fabric of society in a self-perpetuating frenzy.

The former is exemplified by the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in the early days of World War II. The country banded together, from soldiers in the foxhole exchanging fire, to women entering the workforce to help supply the effort, to families accepting rationing so their troops could have what they need to win. And win they did. When it was all over, the returning soldiers were given parades, and those who did not return were mourned by an entire nation.

The latter is exemplified by the French Revolution. Economic and social pressure reached a boiling point and erupted into country-wide violence. Leaders were beheaded by the dozens, in an almost assembly-line fashion. No one was mourned; the killings were occasions of joy and laughter at the deaths of human beings. In the power vacuum that was left, the revolutionaries splintered, and began beheading each other... including the original 'heroes' of the Revolution. The country fell into a period of turmoil and strife, ripe with crime and destruction.

We are choosing today which path we will take. I see the choice concealing before my eyes, and it saddens me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

We are choosing today which path we will take. I see the choice concealing before my eyes, and it saddens me.
It's not the right that is choosing this path, we sat idly by for 8 years while Obama ruined this place, piece by piece. The left is so used to being in charge they are not willing to get with this new program. They are violating law, using social media to incite violence. They must be made to pay.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Well then explain to me how such a divisive figure won an electorate landslide if unity was already established.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

How do you have vigorous discourse with people who view this all as good v. evil and not as an exchange of ideas?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: kosmicjack
What's creepy is this guy was a home inspector. Going into people's houses. And he was a loon...

Lots of real estate companies on his FB.

I wonder how many people really knew him on FB. I went through his posting history and barely anyone liked or commented. Most of the time, no one did. IIRC, he had about 350+ FB friends though.

He has a decently long history on FB (back to 2013/2014), but no one really liked anything he posted or talked to him. In fact, on one of his birthdays, only one person wished him a HBD.

I also went to a Bernie FB group he belonged to and no one seemed to recall him there. One person said they were suspicious of him being a Bernie volunteer because no one remembered him.

Just stuff I am keeping in the back of my mind.

Quite a few things that don't add up about him. Someone or someones in hope of a civil war breaking out ASAP. What better way then to reel in a capable of action, patsy.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join