It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

Oh I see. Shoot people because they don't support robber baron corporate welfare. You have a strange morality.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I'm done. I've said my peace about the issue and I'm not going to dwell on it any longer.

If people want to continue pushing these narratives about the Left, extreme or otherwise, it appears there is nothing I can do about it.

Apparently ignorance has a mind of it's own.

Don't make promises you can't/won't keep.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I care not one bit about the party. I've never been a part of it and what nothing to do with it.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
I condemn violence in all forms. Attempting to kill 1 person is wrong. Attempting to kill 24 million people by taking their health insurance is 24 million times as wrong.

Well done!

Can everyone now see how this madman today could have convinced himself that it was legitimate to kill republicans?

He was just saving the lives of 24 million people!

I am not even going to go through how insane your statement is equivocating murders to people with a policy disagreement.

I will just say as long as people with your insane mentaality are out there, this sort of violence is inevitable.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That makes perfect sense to me. Once violent = future violent.

TheRedneck

link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Who am I apologizing for? I've simply said that lumping people together and using this to blame the left is wrong and dishonest.

And what ongoing wave are you talking about?

Unless you relentlessly post political memes -- including vicious, violent ones -- on FB, and are obsessed with making sure all your friends know how much you hate the right and belong to no less than THIRTY political Facebook groups...then don't take it personally.

No one should feel anyone is lumping all the left together. This guy was a unique type of nutbag.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I condemn violence in all forms. Attempting to kill 1 person is wrong. Attempting to kill 24 million people by taking their health insurance is 24 million times as wrong.

Well done!

Can everyone now see how this madman today could have convinced himself that it was legitimate to kill republicans?

I am not even going to go through how insane your statement is equivocating murders to people with a policy disagreement.

I will just say as long as people with your insane mentaality are out there, this sort of violence is inevitable.

Demonstrates pretty well why I tend to carry everywhere I go. There are millions of sick people like him all over.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Downplaying tye obvious roles the MSM and rest of the sources of the neverending parroting of DNC/SJW/etc talking points is what you do here in every attack.

If its Islamic terrorism even in the EU youy march in that it isnt radical islams fault.

If its mass murder at a BLM protest well BLM had nothing to do with it; they didnt inspire it, and everyone who thinks that is crazy.

If a a Bernie/Hillary supporter guns down GOP well NOPE wasnt the DNC MSM etc and the increasingly loud screams for civil war everyday.

And now you get to play apologist for yourself.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Who am I apologizing for? I've simply said that lumping people together and using this to blame the left is wrong and dishonest.

And what ongoing wave are you talking about?

Unless you relentlessly post political memes -- including vicious, violent ones -- on FB, and are obsessed with making sure all your friends know how much you hate the right and belong to no less than THIRTY political Facebook groups...then don't take it personally.

No one should feel anyone is lumping all the left together. This guy was a unique type of nutbag.

That's reasonable.

link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

You mean like the previous administration's mantra: Never let a crisis go to waste??

It is the legacy we were left with.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
My dad's former neighbor! They just showed his house on CBS. That is his recent house. His previous address was by my dad.

His wife says that he has been staying in Virginia for the last 3 months. (from a Facebook friend).

Staying in Virginia the last 3 months. Hrmmm...land o' spooks and endless spookiness.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TheRedneck

Reports say police responded to his home back in March for shots fired.
He had a permit for the weapon.

Also reported he also has a criminal history, including assaulting his girlfriend in 2006.

Isn't domestic violence a huge red flags when it comes to getting a gun permit?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Also reported he also has a criminal history, including assaulting his girlfriend in 2006.

Normally yes, but he wasn't convicted.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Looks like the hate that the msn has been spewing out is finally working on the week minded. Just might get interesting . Remember this lefties most of the right in which you are telling everyone you hate are fellow Americans trying to get through another day on this planet just like you. Crazy times when I see my fellow brothers and sisters going against other fellow brothers and sisters

edit on 14-6-2017 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Well done!

His post got me thinking. I remember when my dad said nothing in life is free. Sadly, he was wrong.

Stupidity is free, and it's unregulated to the point that it can be found on every street corner in america. I've never seen such a large group of "individual truth seekers" that are so locked into such a group mentality in my life.

Anybody who is truly free and independent in thought DOES NOT ALIGN THEMSELVES WITH GROUP LOGIC. It's getting pretty dim around here.

Positive note, you are one of the best ats has to offer. So maybe there is hope for this place yet, but I still swear your username didn't have the R(gambler).

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

no, I didn't listen to the video, but I have to tell you....
I'm not in the least bit a violent person and just taking what I read from the conservatives here on these boards...
yous scare the hell out of me!!! we're back to the good ole bush years of "You're either with us or against us" and all those who don't agree with us are the enemy!!
meanwhile, I go thought my life, not really knowing the political leanings of those I know, run into, do business with... and we all seem to get along just fine! heck, I even got alone halfway decent with my husband... who hated hillary probably more than most of yous do! since he was a listener of alex jones, I even played his videos on my laptop for us to hear....
gee, I seem to remember some hate on those videos aimed at the left.
I swore I wouldn't ever vote for a republican again after bush... and the conservatives following played just as much a role in that decision as anything bush did... but I considered voting for trump over hillary for a short time, but to be honest, yous are just too danged arrogant for my taste! and lookey lookey!! we are back to being the enemy!!

link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: SBMcG

He seems to be suggesting that this is our fault as gun rights supporters for not supporting his views on banning firearms. Par for the course in these threads, unfortunately.

It's infuriating because I know why the Left wants our guns.

I'll leave that discussion for a more appropriate thread.

It's just the pinnacle of scumbaggery that every time something like this happens, the Left immediately goes for the guns.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Also most states don't require permits for rifles, but it should still flag on the background check. Assuming the background check system worked, which it often doesn't. Most of the people it "stops" are false positives and are later approved.

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

First off referring to the Virginia Governor's comments. I don't take lightly to any politician ,government official, or activists trying to Road our rights given by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Furthermore when it comes to hypocrisy I think it's pretty Hippocratic not to recognize the lefts roll and fomenting this radical ideology against the right, and specifically the duly elected President of the United States Donald Trump.

As far as the London mayor Khan, who just so happens to have supported suspected radical islamist in his past, its not hypocritical 4 someone to judge his comments when this guy is saying everything's okay not to worry. While allowing suspected terrorists to travel back and forth and to his City freely.
Something like the travel ban that the president has proposed would help to prevent in the United States.

Back to thw topic a hand, yes the media has a lot to do with this so do the left and their public officials and media pundits for the environment they have fomented.
edit on 14-6-2017 by RogueWaterC1 because: (no reason given)

link   

It should be, and also indication of one prone to violence in general.

However, he had at least an M4, as far as what his criminal convictions are, and where he got/bought the gun, who knows.
edit on 14-6-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join