It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Radical leftist terrorism

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is just sick...that there are people who are 'celebrating' it and making light of it...

news.grabien.com...

These people represent the true feelings of the far left. It's who they are.

It's who we are? I'm a Leftist and I find not only this shooting horrible, but also some of those comments.

Please stop using such a broad brush.

It's become clear you have no shame in using the tragedies of others in order to push a political narrative.

He said the far left. You know that. Don't be dishonest.

Maybe he is trying to identify himself as an extremist? The language of the post was pretty clear and no one would stoop to such lame sickening tactics as twisting a tragedy like this into an attempt at forcing a lame narrative...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yes I seen the photos, I think he was an activist, but I am sure he was not alone on his fight against whatever he believe in.

edit on 14-6-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

This is just sick...that there are people who are 'celebrating' it and making light of it...

news.grabien.com...

It's who we are? I'm a Leftist and I find not only this shooting horrible, but also some of those comments.

It's become clear you have no shame in using the tragedies of others in order to push a political narrative.

Maybe he is trying to identify himself as an extremist? The language of the post was pretty clear and no one would stoop to such lame sickening tactics as twisting a tragedy like this into an attempt at forcing a lame narrative...

Is that not what people in this thread are doing? They are building-up a narrative about the Left.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Now you know how I feel when folks talk about the alt-right with a broad brush.

Sucks, don't it?

TheRedneck

link   

His Facebook shows that he retired his business December 31,2016. So, I am guessing he had a lot more free time.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wouldnt be surprised if this guy was romanticized to the idea because of similar branches to that school of thought.

He probably saw it recently.

link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
He was only going with the mainstream narrative...

Yeah the same tired, old delusional crap...."Trump is destroying our Democracy"...."Destroy Trump & Co."
This was a deliberate targeting of Republicans.

Re: Sillyolme....your username betrays you again....you are wrong again.

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vroomfondel

No we blame this crazy person.
He has nothing to do with anyone else. It's just him. Alone.

He was crazy. Just not a mindless psychopath. He was a political fanatic of the same vain as Antifa, BLM, etc.

All violent terrorist organisations. How long until one of them does something else like this?

They are all encouraged by the press.

Islamic State recruits are brainwashed by Wahhabi propaganda. This man was brainwashed by progressive propaganda which spurred his actions.

I disagree.

Antifa, BLM, and the Islamic State are valid entities of whom are your mortal enemies. Yall are essentially at war over political ideology.

I'm convinced that almost every political organization is equally as brainwashed and "terroristic" in their methodology. It just so happens your faction has all the power so you label your mortal enemies as terrorists because they don't have any really good strategies or tactics at this current moment in time and their ideology is much less popular than yours.

Yall are at war and are valid enemies. Almost all political factions are terrorists, bottom line.
Let's be honest here and stop pretending this gibberish about "being a good guy while all that disagree with me are bad guys", it's so cliche.

edit on 6/14/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

link   

I was married to a flight attendant for over 20 years and my current girlfriend of 4 years is also a flight attendant (sick, I know...), and you CAN fly with firearms. I have many times. They have to be checked and packed per TSA reg's, but you can definitely take them with you (domestically of course) when you fly.

ETA: Oops! Forgot my link...

TSA reg's for flying with firearms

edit on 14-6-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: introvert

Now you know how I feel when folks talk about the alt-right with a broad brush.

Sucks, don't it?

TheRedneck

Indeed.

Would you be willing to denounce what many people are saying about the Left in this thread?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I resisted that notion, but it's beginning to look more and more like there's indeed more to this story.

TheRedneck

link   

news.grabien.com...

Is that not what people in this thread are doing? They are building-up a narrative about the Left.

The radical left.
Just say that you do not support violence like this and you will not be lumped in with them.

link   
The rise of left-wing violence in America.

Hate groups like BLM and ANTIFA, the vitriolic rhetoric coming from celebrity Democrats and the liberal media's complicity in it needs to be addressed.

edit on 14-6-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   

news.grabien.com...

No, people are commenting on actual events from real life. If that seems to be an attack on the left perhaps that is in part due to the actual attack on the right...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

OK, I was not aware of that. Redneck no fly, so redneck no cold-cock TSA idiots and get in trouble.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

news.grabien.com...

I said far left? If you are part of that hateful ideology then, yes, I am talking about you too.
BLM, Antifa.. all terrorists filled with hate.

edit on 14/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Radical leftist terrorism

Truly disgusting.

I never once, in 8 (long) years, saw an example of the Obama girls being targeted in such a way.

link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Or just used the money he have from his business retiring to give all his attentions to his anti government efforts.

This very interesting. When you become an activist and a full time one, you do need money.

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
He was only going with the mainstream narrative...

Yeah the same tired, old delusional crap...."Trump is destroying our Democracy"...."Destroy Trump & Co."
This was a deliberate targeting of Republicans.

Re: Sillyolme....your username betrays you again....you are wrong again.

The shooter was a follower of Change.org?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join