It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, multiple aides shot at Congressional baseball practice

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is just sick...that there are people who are 'celebrating' it and making light of it...

news.grabien.com...

These people represent the true feelings of the far left. It's who they are.
Those tweets are disgusting.

No we don't. Stop with your constant propaganda. You only add to the problem. How it can't be clear to you by now that this kind of extremism or craziness doesn't belong to any one group, is beyond me. Yes those tweets are disgusting. So are your posts.
edit on 6/14/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: face23785

This is just sick...that there are people who are 'celebrating' it and making light of it...

news.grabien.com...

It's who we are? I'm a Leftist and I find not only this shooting horrible, but also some of those comments.

Please stop using such a broad brush.

It's become clear you have no shame in using the tragedies of others in order to push a political narrative.

He said the far left. You know that. Don't be dishonest.

Maybe he is trying to identify himself as an extremist? The language of the post was pretty clear and no one would stoop to such lame sickening tactics as twisting a tragedy like this into an attempt at forcing a lame narrative...

Is that not what people in this thread are doing? They are building-up a narrative about the Left.

The radical left.
Just say that you do not support violence like this and you will not be lumped in with them.

That does nothing to show people how ignorant they are being.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: SBMcG

OK, I was not aware of that. Redneck no fly, so redneck no cold-cock TSA idiots and get in trouble.

TheRedneck

LMMFLWAO!!!

link   

Thinking out loud...

Hodgkins on could not have gotten the gun locally... the gun laws there are crazy, especially with an out-of-state ID. He had to have brought the gun with him. That means he didn't fly, because guns are not allowed on planes. He had to drive.

I'm trying to remember how long that takes... looks like at least a 12 hour drive from Danville on the Illinios/Indiana state line. He had to have driven at least overnight, and it is my experience that very few can drive straight for 12 hours and still be able to do what he did.

I guess it's possible he got to DC earlier and was already there, but that is even more disturbing... it means he had this planned for days. This was, either way, NOT just some guy who lost it! This was an assassin.

Someone earlier mentioned he had a business of some sort? Or am I mistaken? Why would he leave any kind of decent life, drive a couple days, and risk his life to attack Republicans? This ain't adding up.

FOX now showing protest photos of him...

TheRedneck

Guns actually are allowed on planes, you just can't bring it in the cabin with you. It has to be in a hard-sided case, locked, unloaded, and checked as checked baggage.

link   
a reply to: introvert

I thought I already had, in my first post in this thread. Grambler and I both took pains to point out that Hodgkinson's actions was not necessarily indicative of anyone else.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Scalise is fine, the gunman is dead.

I wonder what this will do for gun control as issues like this always forces action when it hits too close to home, I always thought this kind of attack was bound to happen to Trump, not to one of his colleagues.

link   
Funny how events like this fan the divisiveness between parties.

As intended imo. This event can only be traced back to that. The debate remains side vs. side, instead of lines being drawn between we the people and our 'benevolent' gubment, its Democrat vs. Republican.

I'm sure we the people fit in there somewhere...

link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Do you have a link to that source?
Someone needs a visit from feds.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

news.grabien.com...

It's who we are? I'm a Leftist and I find not only this shooting horrible, but also some of those comments.

It's become clear you have no shame in using the tragedies of others in order to push a political narrative.

I said far left? If you are part of that hateful ideology then, yes, I am talking about you too.
BLM, Antifa.. all terrorists filled with hate.

I would be considered hard Left, but I do not believe in any hateful ideology.

You're just trying to build the narrative so you can continue to spit your own version of hate.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I thought I already had, in my first post in this thread. Grambler and I both took pains to point out that Hodgkinson's actions was not necessarily indicative of anyone else.

TheRedneck

Thank you. I had not read that. Perhaps you can share some of that reason with others in this thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Thinking out loud...

Hodgkins on could not have gotten the gun locally... the gun laws there are crazy, especially with an out-of-state ID. He had to have brought the gun with him. That means he didn't fly, because guns are not allowed on planes. He had to drive.

I'm trying to remember how long that takes... looks like at least a 12 hour drive from Danville on the Illinios/Indiana state line. He had to have driven at least overnight, and it is my experience that very few can drive straight for 12 hours and still be able to do what he did.

I guess it's possible he got to DC earlier and was already there, but that is even more disturbing... it means he had this planned for days. This was, either way, NOT just some guy who lost it! This was an assassin.

Someone earlier mentioned he had a business of some sort? Or am I mistaken? Why would he leave any kind of decent life, drive a couple days, and risk his life to attack Republicans? This ain't adding up.

TheRedneck

Guns actually are allowed on planes, you just can't bring it in the cabin with you. It has to be in a hard-sided case, locked, unloaded, and checked as checked baggage.

True statement guns are allowed on planes....I hate flying my rifles with me...Baggage handlers always rough up my case and somehow knock my scope out. I always take my hunters to the range when they get off the plane to make sure their scopes are still dialed in./......

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Yes!! Please report this vile creature immediately.

My prayers are always with our First Family. Barron is a beautiful child and I am sick in my heart that there are animals in our country that allow those kinds of thoughts into their heart.

Barron is in the White House now, and I feel like a mother hen. I just want to spread my wings around that little boy and protect him from evil haters.
edit on 14-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You never stop spewing hate, especilally in the mud pit.

Who do you think you are fooling?

Anybody can look at your posting history filled with hate.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Is that not what people in this thread are doing? They are building-up a narrative about the Left.

Narrative being what? the left is calling for violent resistance against the right?

Thats not building a narrative, thats just fact bro. Not sure if you've been paying attention to the news.

The left has become loud, fringe, and violent since nov16...what was the fringe has now become mainstream comedians

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Thinking out loud...

TheRedneck

True statement guns are allowed on planes....I hate flying my rifles with me...Baggage handlers always rough up my case and somehow knock my scope out. I always take my hunters to the range when they get off the plane to make sure their scopes are still dialed in./......

I haven't tried it yet. Driving state to state is a nightmare because of the tangled web of thousands of laws. This is why we need national reciprocity.

On a related note, I've got some #ing pizza coming.

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Really?

White supremacist terror accounts for more incidents over the last 10 to 15 years, than does any other kind of terrorism in the USA.

White supremacists are not known for their liberal, lefty mindset.

link   

news.grabien.com...

Maybe he is trying to identify himself as an extremist? The language of the post was pretty clear and no one would stoop to such lame sickening tactics as twisting a tragedy like this into an attempt at forcing a lame narrative...

The radical left.
Just say that you do not support violence like this and you will not be lumped in with them.

You've posted on this thread a few times and not once commented on the actual violence committed or the motivations which are clear. It would appear it is you more interested in the politics of this - defending the far left.
This was a politically motivated attack by a far left gunman against the Republican party against a back drop of hate being spewed by left wing media.
I view the far left as anyone participating in the propaganda and lies and fomenting hatred , whilst taking some form of sick gratification in the death and injury of others if it furthers their failed cause.

link   

news.grabien.com...

The radical left.

Maybe its not up to you to decide who is ignorant and who isn't. You have always followed the same theme and you are proving this once again today. You go out of your way to deny and obfuscate anything negative about liberals, always insisting it is one person and not indicative of the whole. Yet you overlook how often you have made that same argument. Think about it... If you have to make this same argument over and over and over again, maybe it IS indicative of the whole. Just because you claim the description does not apply to you does not make it so - for you or anyone else. People claim a lot of things, especially those with an agenda. And of all the people on this site you are, imo, by far the most agenda driven of them all.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

You never stop spewing hate, especilally in the mud pit.

Who do you think you are fooling?

Anybody can look at your posting history filled with hate.

My post history is there for all to see.

Have at it.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Yes!! Please report this vile creature immediately.

My prayers are always with our First Family. Barron is a beautiful child and I am sick in my heart that there are animals in our country that allow those kinds of thoughts into their heart.

Barron is in the White House now, and I feel like a mother hen. I just want to spread my wings around that little boy and protect him from evil haters.

I agree. Whoever blocked out that scumbag's name is an idiot. Their anonymity should not be protected. They should be reported to Secret Service.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join