It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cornell murdered?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

No.

if you'd been following the reports after his death, no illicit drugs were found in the toxicology report.

but carry on with the character assassination attempt....

Character assassination?

In a thread where Hillary and Bill are responsible for the suicide of Chris Cornell?

Lol, the irony must be lost on you.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Xarian6
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

No.

if you'd been following the reports after his death, no illicit drugs were found in the toxicology report.

but carry on with the character assassination attempt....

Character assassination?

In a thread where Hillary and Bill are responsible for the suicide of Chris Cornell?

Lol, the irony must be lost on you.

so you bypass the very point i was correcting and go straight for the Hill/Bill deflection...

I wouldn't piss on those two if they were on fire, in fact.. that applies to just about every elite power monger running the 'show' in these times.. folks need to wake up to the fact that behind all the smiles and promises are some extremely corrupt and outright evil folks that care very little for anyone or anything that isn't themselves.

This goes beyond Hill & Bill.. and has been going for as long as we've had folks in power that care nothing for life.
Back to Rome, and even further back than that.

And funnily enough.. so do the deaths of good men who stood against such evil also go back... well beyond today's current incarnations of big money and power.

For me it's a fight against the depraved sickness that comes with too much power... and has NOTHING to do with your current puppet masters directly.

Chris was a good man, and i wont let that be tarnished by the same old folks that like to make us walk away.. normally by use of anger and loaded 'trigger' posts that serve no purpose than to inflame and project their soulless self serving nature onto us all.

But hill and bill man....... yeah.. that's what im talking about..

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Prescription drugs are still drugs.

ETA: That rant also didn't lead anywhere. Doesn't make this CT any more compelling.
edit on 10-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Mrs. Parks discovered this when she opens her car trunk one day and finds so much cash that she has to sit on the trunk to close it again.

That's where I gotta call BS. Muling is dangerous enough all by itself, you DO NOT leave large amounts of cash around, much less pack the trunk of your car full. The car could be stolen, you can have an accident or get pulled over and some over zealous cop wants to search your car....You get it and Get Rid Of It and above all else, You Stay With The Load. You don't let your wife take it shopping.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Just a few things that stood out to me.

Chris was a tall guy. 6' 3" How did he hang himself on a door frame?

Chris had multiple broken ribs (9 IN FACT) when found.

He left the gig and died by hanging in his Hotel Room all in the space of an hour?

During that time He had made a call about needing his computer fixed?

During a call to Chris, Vicky (His wife) said he was incoherent and rambling yet no illegal drugs in his body?

Along with A LOT of evidence to suggest foul play on the behalf of his body guard (Who has previous) something is definitely going on.

A simple leave the concert, go home, call your wife, organise your computer to be fixed, get high and hang yourself from a door all within an hour does not match the evidence.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So this guy wants me to believe that Chris Cornell, musician, not pop music illuminati backed performer, but just a somewhat well known regular guy rock musician, is connected to the Clintons, the head of the fbi, Epstein, Trump... Just because he helps out abused kids charities? That is a stretch.

And the leap is based purely on hearsay from an unknown source.

I loathe the Clintons. I knew about the Mena connection long before youtube existed and told everyone what to think. They probably ordered the death of seth rich. BUT.

But seriously, Chris Cornell, the musician, was really like a super sleuth that was on to the master plans of the worldwide pedo syndicate and Clintons? Are you all serious?

I need some actual evidence. The speculation here seems loaded. Perhaps he WAS murdered, though both doors were locked from the inside... Could be a lot of things. I know the Clintons have their hands in a lot but not every murder in the world is their doing.

If any actual evidence presents itself i may change my tune. I do not doubt the dastardly nature of the Clintons. This though is a huge leap.

Also, someone here posted he had no drugs in his system. But if you read, he was just given a double dose of anti anxiety meds by his bodyguard.

And someone said he had 9 broken ribs? Do you have a source for that? I didnt see it when i read the OP stuff.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

He had taken Adivan, he told his wife he took one too many in fact..it could easily cause your speech to slur, this is so sad

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

According to this article in rolling stone

He had 200ng/ml of ativan in his system. Normal is 30-50ng/ml.

He also had butalbital in his system.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Here is the official Autopsy report for Chris
www.scribd.com...

The soft tissues and muscles of the chest had multiple foci of hemorrhage. The anterior aspects of the right secondthrough sixth and left second through fifth ribs were fractured. The anterior mediastinal soft tissues were hemorrhagic.The anterior aspects of the right and left lungs had focal areas of hemorrhage

“The anterior (front) aspects of the right second through sixth and left second through fifth ribs were fractured.”

That is a total of 9 busted ribs on a dead body that was ruled a ‘suicide’.

edit on 10-6-2017 by CaptainBeno because: facts

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams
Just another angle worth considering.....
Was Cornell friends/associated with Blink DeLoonge?
I've never attributed much to the man, but wasn't he meant to be creating/releasing some disclosure fanfare right about now? Did I miss it? Hot air? Self-promotion? Warned off?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

Here is the official Autopsy report for Chris
www.scribd.com...

The soft tissues and muscles of the chest had multiple foci of hemorrhage. The anterior aspects of the right secondthrough sixth and left second through fifth ribs were fractured. The anterior mediastinal soft tissues were hemorrhagic.The anterior aspects of the right and left lungs had focal areas of hemorrhage

“The anterior (front) aspects of the right second through sixth and left second through fifth ribs were fractured.”

That is a total of 9 busted ribs on a dead body that was ruled a ‘suicide’.

That is interesting indeed, thanks. Certainly makes it look a murder. Did he owe some people money perhaps? The kind you dont want to owe? Could be they came to collect and bust him up, took it too far and hung him to cover for accidentally killing him.

Not really the standard MO for assassination. Or maybe he got in a fight with the bodyguard, and the bodyguard took it too far?

Lots of possibilities. The OP line starts with a conclusion and then tries to find/make evidence for it. I prefer to start with what we actually know.

A bat could maybe do that kind of damage.
edit on 10-6-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

A suicide?

Seriously?

This is becoming more than theoretical at this point

Good work everyone!

Keep it up!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

"The Body Guard" supposedly tried to give resuscitation, but even then you ain't breaking 9 ribs. (Funnily enough, he would be the worlds first if true)

My "guess" is, he was set up by the wife, the bodyguard does him over and jumps on him (a lot). Then answers the call from Vicky to tell her it's done.

Watch this space between Vicky and the Bodyguard.

Brad Pitt comes into this remarkably enough too. Haven't quite figured it out yet, but he features quite heavily in this too. Oddly enough folks.

edit on 10-6-2017 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

One possibility is that CPR (especially poorly done) can cause those types of injuries including broken ribs. Seems like a coroner would have identified any injuries that looked suspicious.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You'd think huh? But nine? I heard of people being run over by trucks and not breaking nine?

Chris was fit and healthy as?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

CPR often leads to broken ribs

www.reuters.com...

BUT 9?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

A suicide?

Seriously?

This is becoming more than theoretical at this point

Good work everyone!

Keep it up!

Im definitely leaning murder now. Yall have halfway changed my mind.

Im not convinced of a Clinton connection without real evidence though. Someone closer maybe. I think breaking ribs indicates anger by the attacker. Thinking that hanging the body would cover that up says amateur. More details may give us a clearer picture.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22338805]pirhanna[/post

He was also hung up by an elastic Exercise band. Hmmm 6' 3 weighing 180 pounds........that would stretch like a M/F? And found hanging from a door frame?? His feet would be touching the floor. Hell, his knee's would be touching. You'd have to have some pretty solid will to die to refrain from ignoring the bodies urges to live.

Yeah right......pull the other one.
edit on 10-6-2017 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
OK, I'm going to leave this here.

This guy has the low down and is pretty pissed. Worth a watch and follow.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Ya. I changed my mind. (Look up)
Cant edit my earlier post.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join