It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cornell murdered?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I could imagine that in the panic of trying to bring him back they went overboard..if there is such a thing considering the situation + no resistance at all from Chris's body..being already expired. I wonder if it was the bodygaurd that attempted to resuscitate?
edit on 10-6-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I could imagine that in the panic of trying to bring him back they went overboard..if there is such a thing considering the situation + no resistance at all from Chris's body..being already expired. I wonder if it was the bodygaurd that attempted to resuscitate?

Yes would be preferred to prevent that kind of injury, even in an urgent situation, that they'd leave it to someone who is certified to perform that action-for that very reason. I'd assume from that chances are it was probably more than one attempt by different people at a time to resuscitate, leaving varying degrees of pressure on the chest, etc.
edit on 10-6-2017 by dreamingawake because: reworded

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

I have felt very strongly that there was something wrong about his death. This is a feeling that I cannot shake. I have the same feeling about other celebrities who've recently died, too. I wonder how many also have ties. This is pretty disturbing, I'm not gonna lie.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Well, time being of the essence better to be alive with broken ribs than alive with brain damage from the delay..or as in this case just gone. It was a real bummer to hear of his death, I was a fan

You're probably right that there was more than one person trying.
edit on 10-6-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Xarian6
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

No.

if you'd been following the reports after his death, no illicit drugs were found in the toxicology report.

but carry on with the character assassination attempt....

Character assassination?

In a thread where Hillary and Bill are responsible for the suicide of Chris Cornell?

Lol, the irony must be lost on you.

so you bypass the very point i was correcting and go straight for the Hill/Bill deflection...

I wouldn't piss on those two if they were on fire, in fact.. that applies to just about every elite power monger running the 'show' in these times.. folks need to wake up to the fact that behind all the smiles and promises are some extremely corrupt and outright evil folks that care very little for anyone or anything that isn't themselves.

This goes beyond Hill & Bill.. and has been going for as long as we've had folks in power that care nothing for life.
Back to Rome, and even further back than that.

And funnily enough.. so do the deaths of good men who stood against such evil also go back... well beyond today's current incarnations of big money and power.

For me it's a fight against the depraved sickness that comes with too much power... and has NOTHING to do with your current puppet masters directly.

Chris was a good man, and i wont let that be tarnished by the same old folks that like to make us walk away.. normally by use of anger and loaded 'trigger' posts that serve no purpose than to inflame and project their soulless self serving nature onto us all.

But hill and bill man....... yeah.. that's what im talking about..

That is simply eloquent. I agree with you completely. Well delivered.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
People should remember how it has been proven that the Clinton's have always been completely corrupted by money and power, and pay to play condoned at the top levels of government, and it being hidden from the public until the leaks. Even Obama allowed Hillary's continuing the Clinton brand of corruption at the state department. The thing to remember is that when you have this kind of corruption being tolerated and "protected" there will be players that will kill to keep their positions intact.
The Clinton's and John Podesta and others have killed people that are a threat to their continued unfettered lifestyle of corruption and hypocrisy. It all started back in Arkansas with Bill's drug running and the murder of two kids that were in the wrong place at the wrong time. These kinds of people are a den of murders and should be consumed by worms. Smoted from the earth.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

None of that makes the OP true.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Could be, but considering Chris had been a junky for many years, been to rehab many times and still couldn't kick.
Perhaps the obvious has a little more weight than being killed by tHe Clintons.

He didn't die from a drug overdose though, so I for one don't see the obvious explanation.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This prurient obsession with paedophilia is shameful and disgusting.

People are justifiably angry when bigots equate paedophilia with homosexuality. However, the similarities between homophobia and paedophobia are all too obvious — and disgraceful.

edit on 11/6/17 by Astyanax because: it needed an edit.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Dennis Hastert and Jeff Epstein
Penn State University and the Catholic Church

Just a few isolated "events" OBVIOUSLY 🙄

The walls are closing in and everyone knows it

Happy days will be back again

Deny ignorance isn't one view

Nod and polite smile, good evening good souls
edit on 11-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Edit

edit on 11-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Complacency

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

None of that makes the OP true.

But a lot of folks already know it is true. The problem is that most of them are already DEAD.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Well, dead men tell no tales but who in this day and age doesn't copy what all their super sleuthing has uncovered?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Evidently you did not understand me. I think many anti-paedophile hysterics are closet paedophiles. Is that clearer?

edit on 11/6/17 by Astyanax because: of actionability.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golden Rule

originally posted by: olaru12
Could be, but considering Chris had been a junky for many years, been to rehab many times and still couldn't kick.
Perhaps the obvious has a little more weight than being killed by tHe Clintons.

He didn't die from a drug overdose though, so I for one don't see the obvious explanation.

He may not have died from the drugs, but the drug combo very well could have contributed to his state of mind in choosing to commit suicide.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I have felt very strongly that there was something wrong about his death. This is a feeling that I cannot shake. I have the same feeling about other celebrities who've recently died, too. I wonder how many also have ties. This is pretty disturbing, I'm not gonna lie.

When you mentioned this, David Carradine popped into my head, then Randy Quaid and those Star Whackers. It does seem there is more to Cornell's death, also could be connected to satanic sex cults.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Hope this is true..

The suicide angle is too saddening

..and Dam you Hillary...now sh#t's personal

hope he was murdered instead?

# not me

if he did kill himself at least he made the choice himself.
if he was murdered someone else made it for him

pretty warped my friend

Ok..

I like to imagine that he was in fact living a happy life before he passed.. that he had in fact overcome his depression/problems..

Romantic dreams, I know....warped

think it all you want. it wasnt it true.
we all know he battled with addiction and depression

you said you hope he was murdered...thats twisted as #

choosing to end your life is a better deal than someone choosing it for you

and about the elastic band and his height. nothing strange about that either. if you take a 6 foot band and tie it in half then you have a 3 foot band that is a hell of a lot stronger and wont stretch as much. just cause you read elastic band does not mean it was crazy long.

they said no illegal drugs in his system. does not mean he wasnt eating a gang of ativan.

seems logical to me he killed himself.

edit on 11-6-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Although the article provides no proof at all Cornell's passing has always been suspicious. The more believable rumors involve his wife and the bodyguard. Hopefully there'll be no question mark on this case like Kurt Cobain's and justice will be served for the great artist.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator
With his nonprofit work, I wouldn't be surprised if Ashton Kutcher got "Star whacked" next.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Hope this is true..

The suicide angle is too saddening

..and Dam you Hillary...now sh#t's personal

hope he was murdered instead?

# not me

if he did kill himself at least he made the choice himself.
if he was murdered someone else made it for him

pretty warped my friend

Ok..

I like to imagine that he was in fact living a happy life before he passed.. that he had in fact overcome his depression/problems..

Romantic dreams, I know....warped

think it all you want. it wasnt it true.
we all know he battled with addiction and depression

you said you hope he was murdered...thats twisted as #

choosing to end your life is a better deal than someone choosing it for you

and about the elastic band and his height. nothing strange about that either. if you take a 6 foot band and tie it in half then you have a 3 foot band that is a hell of a lot stronger and wont stretch as much. just cause you read elastic band does not mean it was crazy long.

they said no illegal drugs in his system. does not mean he wasnt eating a gang of ativan.

seems logical to me he killed himself.

Where did I say I hoped he was murdered? nice twisted fuc kery

And choosing the narrative that he was so emotionally broken that he killed himself is just as twisted as anything you assumed of me...

Do you have proof of what happened? Do you know what his mental state was like months/days before his death?

Ill accept being twisted if you can..

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If you guys want to go anywhere with this, start by impeaching the credibility of the professionals that made COD ruling.
Dig up dirt anywhere and everywhere and place reasonable doubt in the minds of the general public.
Show who has gained the most financially by this man's death.

Put anyone and everyone remotely involved on trial in the court of public opinion.

Buck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join