It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cornell murdered?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
www.neonnettle.com...

Interesting angle here. I don't know how true it is. Never heard of this website before. But it connects Chris Cornell, Jeffrey Epstein, James Comey, Trump, The Clintons and Mena. If this is to be believed, Chris Cornell did some work with helping Abused children and while doing so he Stumbled upon Bill Clintons Coke dealings in Mena.

Like I said, I don't know how trustworthy the source is but that's why this site exists isn't it? So let's figure this out ATS.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

VINCE FOSTER, MENA, AND COCAINE

According to his wife, security operative Jerry Parks delivered large sums of money from Mena airport to Vince Foster at a K-Mart parking lot. Mrs. Parks discovered this when she opens her car trunk one day and finds so much cash that she has to sit on the trunk to close it again. She asks her husband whether he is dealing drugs, and he allegedly explains that Foster paid him $1,000 for each trip he took to Mena. Parks said he didn’t “know what they were doing, and he didn’t care to know. He told me to forget what I’d seen.”. Later Evans-Pritchard will write, “Foster was using him as a kind of operative to collect sensitive information on things and do sensitive jobs. Some of this appears to have been done on behalf of Hillary Clinton. Foster told him that Hillary wanted it done.

Foster was later found dead from an apparent suicide.

Hmmmm

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams
www.neonnettle.com...

Interesting angle here. I don't know how true it is. Never heard of this website before. But it connects Chris Cornell, Jeffrey Epstein, James Comey, Trump, The Clintons and Mena. If this is to be believed, Chris Cornell did some work with helping Abused children and while doing so he Stumbled upon Bill Clintons Coke dealings in Mena.

Like I said, I don't know how trustworthy the source is but that's why this site exists isn't it? So let's figure this out ATS.

This is what ATS is all about, or at least it used to be. I remember the good old days on here where you weren't ridiculed by most members for presenting alternative opinions or sources.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The article appears to be well written, connecting a lot of dots

But with a "source" ?

The facts of this "suicide/homicide" is UNUSUAL to say the least
Connecting pizza and his personal work...

I'm listening...

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hope this is true..

The suicide angle is too saddening

..and Dam you Hillary...now sh#t's personal

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

The list of suspicious deaths in the wake of the Clintons seems
never ending. What an absolute scurge either way.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Could be, but considering Chris had been a junky for many years, been to rehab many times and still couldn't kick.
Perhaps the obvious has a little more weight than being killed by tHe Clintons.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Hope this is true..

No proof needed when ol' Hillary's name is mentioned, right?
Oh boy.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sounds like someone fell on Black Days, indeed. Just posting to follow this thread. Very interested to see what might develop from this.
R.I.P. Chris S+F

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Hope this is true..

Oh boy.

Notice I said "Hope."

But no simple reading comprehension is required when Hillary's name is mentioned, right?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I know this is about Chris, and where that rabbit hole leads but...

*According to the public record, Laura Silsby was smuggling kids out of Haiti from the very orphanage that was run by Comet Ping Pong pizza shop owner James Alifantis’ lawyer Max Maccoby and his father Micheal Maccoby.*

How did we miss that...?
We got so distracted defending ourselves against PG deniers that little fact slipped through the cracks..

Was Chris privy to the investigation? he'd have had better facts and contacts than what we had to work with.. maybe he was about to blow up the PG world with some hard connections.. or had already (fataly) made inquires into whom he should inform on what he knew, and what to do about it

And that's why we can't have nice things...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Hope this is true..

Oh boy.

Notice I said "Hope."

But no simple reading comprehension is required when Hillary's name is mentioned, right?

"and Dam you Hillary...now sh#t's personal"

Seemed like your mind was made up.

Perhaps no writing comprehension? To use your douchery.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Could be, but considering Chris had been a junky for many years, been to rehab many times and still couldn't kick.

Exactly. Occam's razor.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I certainly suspect that it is true..

But I have no proof....thats why I said "hope"

we done yet?

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

No.

if you'd been following the reports after his death, no illicit drugs were found in the toxicology report.

but carry on with the character assassination attempt....

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Nothing to see here, just some right wing alarmists creating their own "fake news" and I know a few members that will have a knee jerk reaction to this 'revelation' because eff the left and screw anyone who can exhibit complex reasoning.

The man was a rock star, nothing more, nothing less. Some people take to flights of fancy and I implore people to use Occam's razor. So the may have had a drug problem so how does that equate to a secret collusion with the democrats?

No evidence whatsoever so far.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

the article states no such (drugs) connection.

the connection is he ran a Charity Organization that dealt with broken and abused kids, worked along side CPS, and he would have had first hand information relating to things we have to talk about in dark corners.

Nothing 'partisan' about this at all.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

The man was a rock star, nothing more, nothing less.

www.mirror.co.uk...

www.ifonly.com...

actually, he was much more

but....right wing news, so....

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Interesting but i dont think he was murdered. Go listen to the his last show, or read about it from people that were there. He seemed very much like he was resided to kill himself. He had really bad depression problems his whole life and made it worse with drug abuse.

I say that as a long long time fan of his. If anything, im only surprised he didnt do it a long time ago.

But this is ats, so im always interested in a conspiracy angle, even if I dont think its right.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Yes you're right, he was just a junkie.. i mean there's absolutely no coincidence at all that he happens to be like the 15th person connected to the Clinton's that have mysteriously commited suicide, sometimes with 2 bullets to the head.

Nope, no coincidence at all..

edit on 10-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join