It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Gives Qatar 24 Hour Ultimatum As Analysts Warn Of "Military Confrontation"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Mark MacKinnon‏Verified account
@markmackinnon

Mark MacKinnon Retweeted Fars News Agency
Semi-official Iranian news agency connects Saudi Arabia to today's attacks in Tehran. This could all get rather nasty.

tweet

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: REalBEL
Im calling bluff. Im gonna invest $500,000 in Qatar shares. They down around 10…% if this blows over in a week, I make $50,000 .he he he

How much did Trump ask those countries to invest?

Qatars under a naval blockade by Saudi
Qatars LNG and GAS Exports are going to collapse
Tehran has had 4 masked me storm its parliament
Tehran is now accusing Saudi of being ISIS
Qatar and Iran are quite close

I don't think this will blow over in a week!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Qatar and Iran share the worlds largest gas field, a back of the napkin calculation shows it to be worth around 8 trillion dollars.

Qatar will run out of food quite fast, Iran has offered to send supplies. Don't think those boats won't get shot at.
edit on 7-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: REalBEL

Now attacks on Iran parliament.

Something big is brewing in Middle East one must assume.

Absolutely agree, the big one is going to take place any day now. Bibi and Saud told Trump Iran is going down big style if USA don't curtail Iran/take out Iran for them. They are drawing Iran response right now plus direct attacks on Iran today. Full moon on FRIDAY throw that fervour into Friday prayers and 100 deg C and the mother of battles is going to happen.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Qatar is begging for mercy.

Tweet

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I just read that as well
en.wikipedia.org...

Qatar is about to be swallowed by the House of Saud
Iran just received 2 blood noses by Saudi, the attack and Qatar

Only a month ago they warned them this was coming!

Saudi Crown Prince:

We will not wait for the war to be waged on Saudi soil, we will make sure that the war is waged in Iran

@2:40

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Qatar will be a protectorate of Saudi it would seem. Saudi will have control of the gas field, the largest in the world.

Would Saudi consider a war with Iran? Perhaps backed by Western Powers?

Qatar has defense treaties with UK, France and USA, what about those?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Iran too shaking in its boots
They probably advised Qatar to play it down and beg. Israel and Saud frothing at the mouth to take out Iran with weponry generations ahead of anything Tehran can defend itself with plus a few hundred nukes too if needed, one way or another Iran is going to be taken out. Wow these times are mental.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Watched the video that you posted, very telling.
All out war with Iran in the near future.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Anyone here actually know why Qatar has been accused of funding terror . Seems a bunch or rich as Qatari royalty were kidnapped a couple of years ago while falconing in Iraq . The royal family paid over a billion dollars to Al Qaeda and the kidnappers to get them back . Now if this an excuse to all the wahhabi nations to say look at what we did i do not know .

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Association with Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This is why I am totally against Trump and his bending over to Saudi. He is begging for money from Saudi .

He have no problem sending US soldiers as a rent-a-cop as long Saudi pays for it..And most of his supporters will have no problem fighting for another Saudi cause. And he can raise more funds for more veterans. He started war mongering against Iran long time ago as well.

Trump argued that his presidency would back Saudi Arabia in any regional conflict that emerges in the Middle East.

"“Well, I would want to help Saudi Arabia,” he said. "I would want to protect Saudi Arabia. But Saudi Arabia is going to have to help us economically."

Trump additionally charged that aiding Saudi interests is essential, given the possibility Iran eventually acquires nuclear weapons.

Trump: 'I would want to protect Saudi Arabia' - The Hill

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I said funding , if we are gunna throw associations there its a whole new game .

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I said funding , if we are gunna throw associations there its a whole new game .

Hamas, 400 million.

Wiki

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
CNN have jumped in with their usual journalistic flair...

"CNN Exclusive: US suspects Russian hackers planted fake news behind Qatar crisis"

edition.cnn.com...

WUSSIA!

edit on 7/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

CNN is like the boy who cried wolf, I have given up on believing anything they publish. I don't even pursue their headlines anymore and rarely look at their site. They have done this to themselves. Wolf Blitzer is just terribly annoying, the guy doesn't even try to be impartial.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Seeing as the saudi armed forces is as usless as the french and they can't even subdue yemen, this is going to be a fiasco.

Thank you!

I was just wondering what was going on with the Iranian backed fighters, the Houthis, in Yemen. Last I heard they were pressing up into Southern Saudi Arabia, and the Saudis couldn't stop them.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Flamin Russians behind everything
Putin's gone love the price of oil though when the mother of all battles takes place. I swear Russia and USA through their oligarchy is on the same side and the Arabs/Persians gonna burn in their game

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If there does end up being conflict between Iran and Saudi, you'll have to get a second mortgage to fill up your car, oil will hit 150 bucks a barrel.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

It's less about direct US aggression and more about maintaining his stranglehold on the natural gas monopoly into Europe. That brings in a lot of money, money he needs. A competing pipeline undercuts that.

Strategically speaking, he can also cut the fight out an entire region just by turning off a valve.

Funny how so many are opposed to monopolies until we talk about this level of monopoly.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join