It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Gives Qatar 24 Hour Ultimatum As Analysts Warn Of "Military Confrontation"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

They're probably itching to use all that hardware in REAL battle. Blowing up sand-dunes for practice can get old, really fast.

I'm glad the U.S. doesn't import as high of a percentage of OIL from the Mideast, like we used to. Gas prices would skyrocket overnight.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

What happens if Qatar says if we don't fly or sail then the US cant fly or sale . I mean like even Turkey denied Germany to use the NATO base there ....
Turkey is militarily on par with Germany. Qatar is like a flyspeck, it has no leverage like that. The USA would laugh at them I'm certain.

Germany wouldn't even last an afternoon against Turkish military according to Friedmann.

I remember seeing how pathetic the Turkish military was during the coup attempt.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
check this........

BREAKING:

GUNFIRE IN IRANIAN PARLIAMENT
www.rt.com...

Looks like Iran has a "terrorist problem" too?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Erdagon has released a statement on the situation, he's siding with Qatar.

Turkey's president is voicing support for Qatar in its dispute with Saudi Arabia and other nations, saying no one will benefit from the policy of isolating the oil-rich nation.

Addressing foreign ambassadors at a Ramadan dinner Tuesday, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan commended Qatar for what he called a "cool-headed and constructive" stance in the dispute and said Qatar is leading an "effective fight" against terrorist groups.

Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Egypt and Yemen have moved to isolate Qatar, accusing it of harboring extremists and backing Saudi Arabia's regional rival, Iran. Qatar has denied the allegations.

Erdogan criticized the Saudis and others for their allegations against Qatar, saying he would be the first to oppose the country if that were the case.

He called for resolving the split through dialogue and said Turkey will continue working to end the dispute.

Erdogan also said that Turks "will continue and develop our ties with Qatar."

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

What happens if Qatar says if we don't fly or sail then the US cant fly or sale . I mean like even Turkey denied Germany to use the NATO base there ....
Turkey is militarily on par with Germany. Qatar is like a flyspeck, it has no leverage like that. The USA would laugh at them I'm certain.

Germany wouldn't even last an afternoon against Turkish military according to Friedmann.

I remember seeing how pathetic the Turkish military was during the coup attempt.

Turkey military sucks?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The smart thing for Qatar to do would bomb the # out of Saudi Arabia's oil fields the instant an attack begins. If they're going down they should take the House of Saud with them.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

You saw mostly cadets who were led by Gladio-B of CIA .

You want to pick a fight with Turks ?

I think before Isrealis , it was the Turks use to tax you .

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Turkey military sucks?

Only in the mind of deluded arm chair generals .

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Wow. How uneducated you all are.
All of Usa Middle East operations are controlled by the new 2003 constructed control base in qatar.

All of aljeezera which was linked to the Muslim Brotherhood comes from Qatar.

Me thinks the Sunni muslims are sick of the being the western puppets.

Saudia Arabia claim the west was playing both sides, #e and Sunni.

I hope Saudia Arabia can redeem themselves in my eyes.

I wonder if USA weapons sold to Saudi Arabia will be used against USA.

Let us see if Saudi Arabia cancels it's operations against Yemen with Qatar.

Qatar is just a USA state.

Me thinks Russia offered Saudia Arabia a better deal which doesn't make them appear like the scum of the world.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: REalBEL

I think you have it backwards bro.
Qatar is about to become the scapegoat for ME terrorism.

Me thinks Russia offered Saudia Arabia a better deal which doesn't make them appear like the scum of the world.

Not a chance.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This #show that's going on in the gulf countries will blow up in the face of the west!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Time will tell. Yes I give it 50% chance this is to use Qatar as escape goat.

And another 50% chance, this is a true Muslim spring.

And in by guts, I think Qatar and the USA base and western mouth piece of Aljazeera is doomed.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

And in by guts, I think Qatar and the USA base and western mouth piece of Aljazeera is doomed.
Anyone touches that base and they'll get wiped off the map, the arabs are no match for US forces.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

There's supposed to be a list of ten demands that Saudi is making, I can only find reference to one...

According to media report, among the key demands by Saudi Arabia is that Qatar end all ties Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Turkey and Qatar have also been developing military ties since December 2015, when it was announced that Turkey would establish a military base in Qatar. A small Turkish military contingent is currently stationed in that country.

How bigs your base over there?
edit on 7-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

Yemen is a way tougher battle than Qatar will be.
Qatar only has a population of 2.2 million, Yemen is at least ten times that.

It's not the size of your population that counts, it's how you use it!

I'll see myself out.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
This has got to be a ploy to drag Iran into war. They've tried everyting so far, Yemen, Syria but still no diret excuse to Iraqify Iran. Got to be a ploy to get Iran to respond, like a game of coaxing a weasel out.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Yeah your right.
Anyone touch that base =obliterated

The only time anyone would touch that base would be during a world wide coordinated attacks of Russia allies vs western allies. Ww3. The conventional weapon phase.

However, a blockade of some type over a year would really diminish the country economy.

In the past few years, I have seen many many big geopolitical moves which amounted to nothing.

Qatar stock market down pretty big. So what if all this was just diplomatic bull# to drop stock price so the elite can buy cheap stock on which all ties will be mended and the Qatar stock market rises again.

I don't trust Saudi Arabia, but I trust all humans have good in them. Time will tell us what this all is about. For me it could be nothing or it could be ww3 within 24hrs. Lol. And anything in between.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I am starting to think maybe USA has been helping Yemen forces destroy Saudia Arabia weapons.

I mean, the the USA can keep selling more to Saudia Arabia.

A replay of the Iraq Iran war where the west played both sides, just in a different area.

Maybe Russia gave Saudia Arabia evidence of USA helping Yemen forces destroy Saudia Arabia hardware.

Now attacks on Iran parliament.

Something big is brewing in Middle East one must assume.

But seriously, how much longer until usa soldiers meet Russian soldiers in Syria?

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
My Bulls# Radar pinged towards the red the other day when the first 5 countries cut ties. Now it's buried in the red. That is all kinds of manipulative wrong, Qatar will be a smoking crater over oil & gas...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join