It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Host: Trump 'A Piece of S--t' for His Response to London Attack

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: Willtell

350 BILLION WORTH OF WEAPONS AND NOT A PEEP OUT OF YOU TOUGH ANGRY GUYS

Pros:
Increased revenue for America and American businesses, more jobs for Americans, more tax dollars to hand out to needy liberals.
Cons:
Fundamental Muslims killing other fundamental Muslims

sounds like a win/win to me lol

Selling $350B in weapons to the Saudi's would have upset me once but that was when I was a rainbow flag waving lefty with my head in the sand .

Now your head is in a worst place than the sand. Where ever it is it seems to have made you lose your common sense

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You guys are so angry but won't take Trump to task

During the election he told some truth about Saudi and yet sells them 350 BILLION WORTH OF WEAPONS
AND NOT A PEEP OUT OF YOU TOUGH ANGRY GUYS

YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY

I don't know if it's because you think purely on emotion or that you convince yourself lies are truth, but numerous Trump supporters on ATS came out against the Saudi arms deal.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Willtell
You guys are so angry but won't take Trump to task

During the election he told some truth about Saudi and yet sells them 350 BILLION WORTH OF WEAPONS
AND NOT A PEEP OUT OF YOU TOUGH ANGRY GUYS

YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY

I don't know if it's because you think purely on emotion or that you convince yourself lies are truth, but numerous Trump supporters on ATS came out against the Saudi arms deal.

I'm against whoever it was in our government that took away the ability for "911 families" to sue Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: TinfoilTP

From the Mayor's perspective, you just had a terrorist attack in your city. The POTUS goes on line, scolds YOU, Criticizes YOU, and takes what you said out of context, to make himself try to looker wiser and more competent. Pathetic.

So you really think that there is no reason to be alarmed living in London or in the U.K. as a whole?
What's it been?....3 major attacks in 3 months?
And the radical cockroaches on Twitter warning about more? That is not something to be alarmed about?
Nooooo nothing to be worried about at all....just keep worrying about what Trump says to deflect from the real issue.

But that's not what the Mayor was saying. He was telling them not to be alarmed by the huge and stopped up police presence. He was afraid with cops everywhere they might panic thinking the other shoe was about to drop.

So you see how Trump took it out of context? Does that make him a lame-brain that he can 't comprehend a simple statement, or something else?

Why should anyone be alarmed by an increased armed police presence given what they have had to deal with the last few months.
They should welcome it....because just walking down the street in London could possibly be a death sentence from a truck jumping the curb.
It's mind numbing how you guys worry about insignificant things like Trump's wording in a Tweet when the issue he is Tweeting about is the only real issue.
Instead of being outraged over what Trump says, how about more outrage towards the killers of innocent people?

That's not what we were talking about. We were talking about how inappropriate Trump's tweet response was to a city who had just had an attack, and what he said to them, and how he absolutely lied and misrepresented what their mayor said.
Do you have a response to that? Or continued diversions? Do you believe scolding someone in that Mayor's position, while there was still blood on the streets was a mature, rational thing to do?
Please answer the question, Razor. Was it appropriate to a city in mourning and shock?
edit on 6/4/2017 by angeldoll because: spelling

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: SBMcG

Wow, you sure don't know jack sh#t about Hindu's and Sikh's, and what goes on in India to women..or to each other.

I know a lot about them, actually. I'm not religious, so I don't really care.

The reason I do care about the death cult of |slam is that there are millions of Moslems out there who would gladly hack off my infidel head.

Hindus and Sikhs, not so much...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

WASHINGTON — On one level, President Trump reacted to Saturday night’s terrorist attack in London much as his predecessors might have. He expressed solidarity and telephoned Britain’s prime minister to offer condolences. “WE ARE WITH YOU,” he wrote to Britons.

I don't see how he did anything not presidential with that.

The latest contretemps came when Mr. Trump heaped scorn on Mayor Sadiq Khan of London. “At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is ‘no reason to be alarmed!’” Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter.

Not for nothing but for the Mayor of a city that was just attacked by terrorist to say to the people of his city "no reason to be alarmed" is a little concerning mostly for the reasons that the SAS and British police have been conducting raids all day and they don't rightly know if something else could happen in the next 24 hours or so. They Mayor should be looking out for the people of the city, he should be concerned with their safety. I was in Boston during and after the Marathon Bombing and I remember the fear in people 1. Because the perps hadn't been caught and 2. Because families lives were ruined, I work as LEO in Mass and I remember that clearly and I also remember the Mayor and the Governor of Mass asking people to help in anyone they could, but not telling them "don't be alarmed".

www.nytimes.com... n-attack-trump-twitter-storm.html?_r=0

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Good - I hope this freedom of expression from one of CNN's retards gets him sacked and he turns into a social pariah.

All of his apologists are also retards.

All of them.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It occurs to me you folks haven't even looked at what we are talking about.

What the mayor actually said

Trump's tweet in response

Donald J. Trump
✔ ‎@realDonaldTrump

At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!"

6:31 AM -

Explanation (again)

Trump was referring to an earlier statement by Khan, in which the mayor told citizens that "Londoners will see an increased police presence today and over the course of the next few days. There's no reason to be alarmed."

Khan also stated that London would not be cowered by terrorism, telling the city that the threat level remains at severe.

"Severe means an attack across the country is still highly likely," he said, warning citizens to be vigilant.

www.cnbc.com...

So nobody wants to admit the incongruence in this exchange?

to add: For those stating he did in fact, tell Londoners we were with them. After the 6:30 a.m. tweet, and tweet talking about his travel ban,
he said this:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump · Jun 3

Whatever the United States can do to help out in London and the U. K., we will be there - WE ARE WITH YOU. GOD BLESS!

Looks like he followed someone's directives, maybe Pence, since he said it first. Reality bites.

edit on 6/4/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I had a coyote eat a baby calf I had born on the land. My friends and I exterminated the whole pack, take a few. Just saying. God bless the aftermath of all this. Calves Lives Matter
edit on 4-6-2017 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
CNN's Becky Anderson stages a fake Muslim vigil at London Bridge

CNN is now actively engaging in Taqiyya.

#CNNisISIS

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

I support your effort here. I have tried this numerous times on different threads with some of the same members.

Even though you specified what exactly happened, it might as well be immaterial. What transpired has no bearing on their perspective or their rhetorical response.

It's almost like a pep rally. I say "TRUMP!", then you say "AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIGGGHHHH!".

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
We are at war and during war offering condolences every time there is victims of an enemy attack (civilian or otherwise) is not necessary. The time for pitying the victims is over and what we need is strong leadership and strong action to prevent more children, women and men from being needlessly slaughtered. Imo Trumps tweets were entirely appropriate and presidential given the circumstances of the war being waged.

I don't know what's scarier your attitude or people actually agree with you. Especially in war you need compassion

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Soon as we done with the muslim ban, we are going to build a wall with meat...

Just liek those SPartans in 300 eh? ^_^

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Actual war isnt compassionate. its brutal horrible,and violent. actual war is hell for a reason. Its to remind you that sometimes people die for no reason at all. It tells others who are your enemy that they too are going to die instead of you. COmpassion? that will get you killed.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carabao
a reply to: Violater1

Soooo, let me put this in language you might understand....

The pic you posted is from a place that is a yuuuge ally of the USA.
The UA and the USA is cozy remember? Donald Trump just played swordplay with them, he received a yuuuge gold necklace on his mf knees from their king.
Get it?

Meh... Guess not... The dorito is God right...

Mr Trump cannot keep the gold necklace, it will be auctioned off at a later date.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Send the gift of MOAB to the cube. That and only that, will make them realize that we are done!

Why don't you just take the other wingnut bigots and go to Storm Front? You'll be welcomed, they're your kind of people.

EDIT:

Also, blowing up holy sites? Really? Are we ISIS now? What is it with you clowns? Let me guess. You're a fundie and you WANT a holy war?

You think the gift of moab to their most holy site might upset the 110 BILLION DOLLARS weapons deal?
Or do you think the Arabs will let that slide because they understand racism and xenophobia, since they are mayor racists themselves?

Come on Trump, drop a moab at the kaaba.

I swear the movie idiocracy is prophetic.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: carabao

It doesn't appear that love is doing any good, but allow me to be the first one to buy you a one way ticket to Syria so you can spread the love there. For the rest of us, we are faced, much as we were a few hundred years AD, with yet another zealous muslim takeover of the west. I know it doesn't fit with your love thing, but when faced with death and mutilation because you are an infidel, you can either bend forward with love in your heart right before your head is separated from your body and paraded around on Youtube, or you can grow a set and tell them enough is enough.

I don't appreciate a muslim POS calling our prez a POS. CNN is becoming a seditious POS themselves.

A very serious upheaval is coming. Best get right with your maker because with your attitude, you may be meeting him quicker than you thought. Maybe that's a good thing. I don't know, I'm too ornery to give in to this kind of religious zealot crap.

As for me, I won't watch a channel that gives a voice to muslim hate. CNN sucked before, they have become the enemy now.

So playing right into the daesh play book for creating a division between the west and the Muslim world to end in complete holy war is the way to go?
If you don't appreciate Muslims calling the dorito a POS, then let me, I'm a western white atheist.
The president of the USA is a POS.
Better?

If you haven't caught on to the reason these religious POS are doing these violent attacks let me clue you in.

They want the type of reaction from people that you are advocating to make other non radical Muslims also feel ostracized from society so they also become radical. Get it?

Meh, carry on with your hate, after all I'm just a love fest idiot that need to get right with my maker(didn't know I had any problems with my mother, I'll check in with her and make sure everything is OK).

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Send the gift of MOAB to the cube. That and only that, will make them realize that we are done!

Why don't you just take the other wingnut bigots and go to Storm Front? You'll be welcomed, they're your kind of people.

EDIT:

Also, blowing up holy sites? Really? Are we ISIS now? What is it with you clowns? Let me guess. You're a fundie and you WANT a holy war?

They started it.

If only they kept religion out of it....then it wouldn't be a holy war.

It would be just some countries fed up with their BS and decided to wipe them out.

No religion needed.

They started it😿

Really, is this kindergarten?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
CNN's Becky Anderson stages a fake Muslim vigil at London Bridge

CNN is now actively engaging in Taqiyya.

#CNNisISIS

Nice job there pushing that Hoax! Makes the right-wing supporters look pretty bad.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I'd say that Trump's response to the most recent terror attacks is just one reason of many why the CNN announcer was right on the money. Trump's position as President mortifies all Americans, whether they want to admit it, (or even realize it), or not. He's clearly so far out of his element - unqualified and uneducated. However, instead of trying to learn on the job, to build relationships with the rest of the world, which we need, again whether Trump's minority base wants to admit it or not, Trump seems intent on trying to show the world just how big of a man he thinks he is. As one might expect a plane to crash with an inexperience pilot at the helm, Trump's Presidency is doing the same. Can't come soon enough. As soon as clown-Trump is gone, we can scrub off his residue and get back to being Americans again.

Worst. President. Ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join