It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Host: Trump 'A Piece of S--t' for His Response to London Attack

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: smurfy
Trump made a whole stream of of tweets, most of them pretty unwarranted, Ironically, had this guy Reza Aslan just said Trump is a piece of shiite even without reference to the London attack, Aslan is right, but since it seems to be he was talking about some of the things Trump said, (no details given in the link) it only makes the guy even more correct.

Selective reader I see.

The Trump tweet is centered large in the story,

Donald J. Trump
✔ ‎@realDonaldTrump
We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!

I think you'll find Trump made himself look a piece of sh!te for two reasons; trying to gain political capital over the murder of six people - particularly as there is as of this moment nothing to say any of the three murderers were born anywhere other than the UK, and then (apparently) twisting the mayors words out of context when the mayor asked people not to be concerned about seeing more armed police on the streets of London. Trump made it sound as though the mayor was saying don't be too concerned about criminal attacks by terrorists masquerading as though they represented anything other than a criminal terrorist gang. Of course, you will ignore that though won't you, doesn't fit the narrative.

Which is strange, because if anyone suggested that the shootings that happened in Orlando this morning had been the result of loose gun control, you would have howled in your anger wouldn't you? Interesting how that works.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Go and talk about your need to not live in fear to the families of the people killed by an ISIS supporter who was known to police and allowed to go about his business of killing.

Logical fallacy. Appealing to emotion.

Khan failed to protect the city he runs and he was stupid to tell Londoners they have nothing to fear. Simple as that.

Ok. That is your opinion. Does not change the fact Trump took his statement out of context and it appears he is further compounding the issue with his tweets.

Can't blame Khan for that. That's all on Trump.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: smurfy
Trump made a whole stream of of tweets, most of them pretty unwarranted, Ironically, had this guy Reza Aslan just said Trump is a piece of shiite even without reference to the London attack, Aslan is right, but since it seems to be he was talking about some of the things Trump said, (no details given in the link) it only makes the guy even more correct.

Selective reader I see.

The Trump tweet is centered large in the story,

Donald J. Trump
✔ ‎@realDonaldTrump
We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!

I think you'll find Trump made himself look a piece of sh!te for two reasons; trying to gain political capital over the murder of six people - particularly as there is as of this moment nothing to say any of the three murderers were born anywhere other than the UK, and then (apparently) twisting the mayors words out of context when the mayor asked people not to be concerned about seeing more armed police on the streets of London. Trump made it sound as though the mayor was saying don't be too concerned about criminal attacks by terrorists masquerading as though they represented anything other than a criminal terrorist gang. Of course, you will ignore that though won't you, doesn't fit the narrative.

Which is strange, because if anyone suggested that the shootings that happened in Orlando this morning had been the result of loose gun control, you would have howled in your anger wouldn't you? Interesting how that works.

And yet the rest of the world including world leaders due constantly politicize gun violence in the US.

And they blame Trump for terrorism, saying his rhetoric inspires it.

They even have hearings to see if Trump should be allowed in their country.

Funny how silent all of those claiming Truump is a piece of "----" were on that.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

yes, I am sure those families view their dead relatives as a logical fallacy and just delighted that known extremists were allowed go about their business of murder unencumbered by Khan's police force.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

yes, I am sure those families view their dead relatives as a logical fallacy and just delighted that known extremists were allowed go about their business of murder unencumbered by Khan's police force.

Care to actually address the topic, or are you going to continue to deflect in order to draw attention away from the dumb things Trump is saying?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Care to actually address the topic, or are you going to continue to deflect in order to draw attention away from the dumb things Trump is saying?

I already did... the CNN reporter lashed out, because Trump was correct.
CNN do seem to hate the constant flow of examples where Trump is proven correct and they get upset about it.
edit on 5/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

not near as bad as politicians using stuff like this to try and push there weapons ban agenda. i don't care what religion a person is, but when you see them causing problems in other country's, and having the ones already here supporting terrorists ideas, come on. do you really want the ban to be blocked? i would like to see it set in place.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

See how easy that was?

I would only add that the CNN reporter was also correct.

Trump is a piece of #.

His tweets continue to prove that.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

See how easy that was?

I would only add that the CNN reporter was also correct.

Trump is a piece of #.

His tweets continue to prove that.

If you think reporters using that language is going to help the situation then you are part of the problem.
The only thing I see being proven time and time again is Trump's good judgement.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Your post lacks any logic, but, fair play to you, you aimed to deflect. You made a bad job of it, but you tried.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Your post lacks any logic, but, fair play to you, you aimed to deflect. You made a bad job of it, but you tried.

Thanks!

You know, I was sitting here at my keyboard all day since I posted that waiting for your critique of it.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Trump's response was fast AND accurate. If he had been wrong then fair enough, but the fact remains, he was correct. This was quite obviously a radical islamic terror attack and known from the early stages. If you look at this idiot CNN journalists twitter feed, he was moaning about Trump calling it correctly.

He should have said - i HATE that Trump was right, it's not fair. Waaahhhh.

Which part was correct? What proof do you have that a UK travel ban of the six countries Trump is trying to impose it on would have stopped three men deciding to go out and kill people when you have no evidence that they were born outside of the UK?

You are a very childish person, I'm not sure what you actually think you add to the conversation at all apart from your obsession with Trump.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Thanks!

You know, I was sitting here at my keyboard all day since I posted that waiting for your critique of it.

You're welcome. You might want to try getting out more, that's probably the problem.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

If you think reporters using that language is going to help the situation then you are part of the problem.

Does the word offend you? It may not be the best choice of word to use, but if the shoe fits...

The only thing I see being proven time and time again is Trump's good judgement

Of course you would see it that way. Trump used his good judgement when he said he could shoot people in the middle of the street and his supporters would not care. He was right.

Apologists such as yourself lack honesty and refuse to admit when Trump may be wrong or acting unpresidential.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Does the word offend you? It may not be the best choice of word to use, but if the shoe fits...

The only thing I see being proven time and time again is Trump's good judgement

Of course you would see it that way. Trump used his good judgement when he said he could shoot people in the middle of the street and his supporters would not care. He was right.

Apologists such as yourself lack honesty and refuse to admit when Trump may be wrong or acting unpresidential.

Offends? No. It is simply that such rhetoric serves to further divide. There is no possible positive outcome from melting down as this CNN reporter did.

I am perfectly willing to call out Trump's faults and have done so, but I am not going to partake in the nonsensical attacks and emotional instabilities of those that would have us believe that everything he does is somehow horrible and disastrous. I will leave that kind of mental instability to others... of which there are plenty of exponents...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Thanks!

You're welcome. You might want to try getting out more, that's probably the problem.

Well if you are ever in my neck of the woods, pick me up and I can learn at the feet of a true master.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Trump's response was fast AND accurate. If he had been wrong then fair enough, but the fact remains, he was correct. This was quite obviously a radical islamic terror attack and known from the early stages. If you look at this idiot CNN journalists twitter feed, he was moaning about Trump calling it correctly.

He should have said - i HATE that Trump was right, it's not fair. Waaahhhh.

Which part was correct? What proof do you have that a UK travel ban of the six countries Trump is trying to impose it on would have stopped three men deciding to go out and kill people when you have no evidence that they were born outside of the UK?

You are a very childish person, I'm not sure what you actually think you add to the conversation at all apart from your obsession with Trump.

Which bit is not correct?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Offends? No. It is simply that such rhetoric serves to further divide. There is no possible positive outcome from melting down as this CNN reporter did.

More hypocrisy. Do you think all of the bashing of the Left you do does anything to bring us together? Also, it's just a word that is seldom used by anyone in the press. Hardly a narrative.

I am perfectly willing to call out Trump's faults and have done so, but I am not going to partake in the nonsensical attacks and emotional instabilities of those that would have us believe that everything he does is somehow horrible and disastrous. I will leave that kind of mental instability to others... of which there are plenty of exponents.

You do just that. You engage in nonsensical attacks to defend your boy and try to play on people emotional instabilities. That is why you engage in logical fallacies.

More hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

More hypocrisy. Do you think all of the bashing of the Left you do does anything to bring us together? Also, it's just a word that is seldom used by anyone in the press. Hardly a narrative.

I am perfectly willing to call out Trump's faults and have done so, but I am not going to partake in the nonsensical attacks and emotional instabilities of those that would have us believe that everything he does is somehow horrible and disastrous. I will leave that kind of mental instability to others... of which there are plenty of exponents.

You do just that. You engage in nonsensical attacks to defend your boy and try to play on people emotional instabilities. That is why you engage in logical fallacies.

More hypocrisy.

I'm not on CNN.
As for attacking the left - sure, when they sink into emotional clap trap and blame all the world's ills on one man.
Rather like that idiot Kathy Griffin - makes some ludicrous image and then cries foul about the people who call her out. Divide and then blame others for marginalising her and call her targets divisive, lol. I think the term is "cry bully". She perfectly represents the hysteria on the left.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I'm not on CNN.

Why does that matter? You hold people to a level that you yourself cannot even achieve. That makes you hypocrite. But if you were on CNN, you'd fit right in.

As for attacking the left - sure, when they sink into emotional clap trap and blame all the world's ills on one man.

All the world's ills? I've not seen anyone say that, let alone the Left as a whole. That's simply ridiculous.

Rather like that idiot Kathy Griffin - makes some ludicrous image and then cries foul about the people who call her out. Divide and then blame others for marginalising her and call her targets divisive, lol. I think the term is "cry bully". She perfectly represents the hysteria on the left.

She does not represent the Left and there is no hysteria.

We cannot even begin to have an intelligent discussion of the issues if you choose to engage in such dramatics.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join