It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Host: Trump 'A Piece of S--t' for His Response to London Attack

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: smurfy
Trump made a whole stream of of tweets, most of them pretty unwarranted, Ironically, had this guy Reza Aslan just said Trump is a piece of shiite even without reference to the London attack, Aslan is right, but since it seems to be he was talking about some of the things Trump said, (no details given in the link) it only makes the guy even more correct.

Wrong....all of Trump's Tweets were warranted and he spoke the truth.
I know the truth and facts are an inconvenience to you Leftists.

No, you are wrong, very wrong, go and get some sense of decency, and furthermore I'm not a 'leftie' and 'sadly' that doesn't seem to suit your rhetoric, which has nothing to do with any so called truths.
I tell you what, go and tweet your moronic president and ask him kindly to send condolences first, and do his rabbiting later..at another time, the same as other world leaders did in the American attacks, then go and pray for some humility.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I was thinking this morning about how all the alt-right folks always whining about how Democrats zero in on things Trump might say or do, and criticize those things here.

But then I laughed, because WHO made this thread? lol. Who makes all these silly nit-picking threads? Democrats sure don't have to. There is always an alt-right member handy to bring on the absurdities.

But it's so easy, you know. It's easy to pick Trump apart, since he's apparently barely holding himself together now.

Covfefe to all.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I'd say that Trump's response to the most recent terror attacks is just one reason of many why the CNN announcer was right on the money. Trump's position as President mortifies all Americans, whether they want to admit it, (or even realize it), or not. He's clearly so far out of his element - unqualified and uneducated. However, instead of trying to learn on the job, to build relationships with the rest of the world, which we need, again whether Trump's minority base wants to admit it or not, Trump seems intent on trying to show the world just how big of a man he thinks he is. As one might expect a plane to crash with an inexperience pilot at the helm, Trump's Presidency is doing the same. Can't come soon enough. As soon as clown-Trump is gone, we can scrub off his residue and get back to being Americans again.

Worst. President. Ever.

Yes you are right.

Why couldn't he take a cue from a real President like Obama. He should appease the terrorists, and call them the JV team.

Perhaps if President Trump would get down on his knees and beg Isis for forgiveness, and blame the US for their actions, then he could finally be aa man you would respect.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I agree with the CNN host and many others that take issue with how Trump responded. It was a dick move on Trump's part.

But that is to be expected from him. Sadly.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

But it's so easy, you know. It's easy to pick Trump apart, since he's apparently barely holding himself together now.

I'm waiting for the conspiracy theory on how all this further delegitimizes the presidents job, and democracy itself for that matter. If that's still possible at this point, maybe someone is deperate to swallow it's last bits of protest in this Brave New Oiligarchy?

A rock solid covfefe to you, too!

edit on 5-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Trump's response was fast AND accurate. If he had been wrong then fair enough, but the fact remains, he was correct. This was quite obviously a radical islamic terror attack and known from the early stages. If you look at this idiot CNN journalists twitter feed, he was moaning about Trump calling it correctly.

He should have said - i HATE that Trump was right, it's not fair. Waaahhhh.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
And the poor old thing is still at it this morning,

Donald J. Trump
✔ ‎@realDonaldTrump

Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!

8:49 AM - 5 Jun 2017

Dear Lord he's an idiot.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Why in the hell would Trump say such a thing? The mayor of London didn't attack Trump in any form or fashion and it was Trump that took the mayors statement out-of-context.

You move on after making such a mistake. You don't dig the hole deeper.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
He's a POS.

The dude ate human brains, I think he has Kuru.

Dumbass.

OH that guy.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Why in the hell would Trump say such a thing? The mayor of London didn't attack Trump in any form or fashion and it was Trump that took the mayors statement out-of-context.

Cause he's a big shot. Big shots don't make mistakes, and if they do, they certainly don't admit to them. (Unless it behooves their big-shotness.) And he is the biggest big-shot the world has ever seen. Believe me. And in the mean time, he's making us all look like fools.

But I think the rest of world knows that we know he's an idiot, don't they? I mean, most of the people voted for Hillary Clinton, so surely they know we know.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well Said a reply to: carabao

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The mayor of London deserves all the criticism he gets. He's a fool who has often taunted Trump, also for no particular reason other than he disagrees with the Govt of the USA....e.g in May...

Trump's ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe. It risks alienating mainstream Muslims. London has proved him wrong

If 'mainstream Muslims' are going to be "alienated" by a denouncement and condemnation of radical islamic terror then Khan is actually suggesting all Muslims are a problem, not Trump.

If he is going to get into a twitter war with President Trump, no point crying when he is correctly called out for his half arsed responses to radical islamic terror attacks.

Let's not forget Khan is the same idiot who runs a city still getting over a terrorist attack of similar nature just weeks ago and he has let it happen again - almost the same M.O.... AND with the terrorists known once again to the police in his city. He failed to protect the people of London and should be ashamed of his piss poor leadership.
edit on 5/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

he's making us all look like fools.

Not according to the ATS-MSM (haha!), he left the Paris Agreement.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The mayor of London deserves all the criticism he gets. He's a fool who has often taunted Trump, also for no particular reason other than he disagrees with the Govt of the USA....e.g in May...

What does that have to do with this issue? Trump took what the mayor said out-of-context and now it appears he is lashing-out at him on twitter, as some sort of defense mechanism, because he looks like a fool.

If he is going to get into a twitter war with President Trump, no point crying when he is correctly called out for his half arsed responses to radical islamic terror attacks.

What twitter war? As far as I know it's only Trump running his mouth.

Let's not forget Khan is the same idiot who runs a city still getting over a terrorist attack of similar nature just weeks ago and he has let it happen again

Let it happen?

Sure. Deflect all you like from the topic at hand if that's what you have to do to defend Trump.

Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

What does that have to do with this issue? Trump took what the mayor said out-of-context and now it appears he is lashing-out at him on twitter, as some sort of defense mechanism, because he looks like a fool.

What twitter war? As far as I know it's only Trump running his mouth.

Let's not forget Khan is the same idiot who runs a city still getting over a terrorist attack of similar nature just weeks ago and he has let it happen again

Let it happen?

Sure. Deflect all you like from the topic at hand if that's what you have to do to defend Trump.

Pathetic.

Yes, he let it happen - almost the same attack just weeks later and in the interim he let people known to police, and preaching hate whilst flying ISIS flags, carry out another attack. He should be taking some responsibility and offering solutions.

As for the twitter war, it's been ongoing for some time.. seems Khan can't take it.

As for context, tough luck. Leftists, including Khan have been using Trump's words, embellished with their own context for some time... seems they don't like it when used against them. Like I said, tough.

Fact is he told Londoners they have nothing to worry about - as has been said of Trump in attack after attack, he should choose his words more carefully.

I do love the left's renewed focus on context though - about time. I wonder will it be applied evenly?
edit on 5/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Yes, he let it happen - almost the same attack just weeks later and in the interim he let people known to police, and preaching hate whilst flying ISIS flags, carry out another attack. He should be taking some responsibility and offering solutions.

He did not let it happen. That's hyperbole and you can't jail people until they commit a crime. Unless you are advocating for authoritarian government, which you are known for doing in the past.

As for the twitter war, it's been ongoing for some time.. seems Khan can't take it.

I haven't seen Khan engaging in this current spat on twitter, as far as I know. It's on Trump.

As for context, tough luck. Leftists, including Khan have been using Trump's words, embellished with their own context for some time... seems they don't like it when used against them. Like I said, tough.

So you don't care about context, or that Trump would take his words out of context for partisan reasons.

Ok. At least we know what we are dealing with.

Fact is he told Londoners they have nothing to worry about - as has been said of Trump in attack after attack, he should choose his words more carefully.

He said there was no reason to be alarmed about the increased police presence. It appears you like to twist the context as well.

I do love the left's renewed focus on context though - about time. I wonder will it be applied evenly?

Left this, Left that.

Get a grip, man. It's ok to be biased, but your obsession with the Left is at loony levels.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

He did not let it happen. That's hyperbole and you can't jail people until they commit a crime. Unless you are advocating for authoritarian government, which you are known for doing in the past.

I haven't seen Khan engaging in this current spat on twitter, as far as I know. It's on Trump.

So you don't care about context, or that Trump would take his words out of context for partisan reasons.

Ok. At least we know what we are dealing with.

He said there was no reason to be alarmed about the increased police presence. It appears you like to twist the context as well.

Left this, Left that.

Get a grip, man. It's ok to be biased, but your obsession with the Left is at loony levels.

"Authoritarian" - there it is again... the latest buzz word used over and over again by leftists.
Get a grip, man. It's ok to be biased, but your obsession with authoritarianism is at loony levels.

Arrests were not required, but close monitoring and surveillance would be a minimum requirement of a police force still reeling from a terror attack just weeks ago. These people's movements should have been known minute to minute but no, they got a van, they got hunting knives, they communicated with each other to plan an attack... and carried it out... just weeks after the same style attack killed innocent people under Khan's watch. If he had any decency he would resign instead of telling Londoners there is nothing to worry about.

As for context - like I said, tough. Seems the left don't like their own rules of engagement.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

"Authoritarian" - there it is again... the latest buzz word used over and over again by leftists.

If the shoe fits. Notice how you did not deny it or change your opinion as to not advocate for authoritarian government. You just tried to change the focus to the Left.

Arrests were not required, but close monitoring and surveillance would be a minimum requirement of a police force still reeling from a terror attack just weeks ago. These people's movements should have been known minute to minute but no, they got a van, they got hunting knives, they communicated with each other to plan an attack... and carried it out... just weeks after the same style attack killed innocent people under Khan's watch.

I know. You want over-reaching government and would give up more freedoms for the sake of security. Forgive me if I don't live my life as scared as you.

If he had any decency he would resign instead of telling Londoners there is nothing to worry about.

Context again.

As for context - like I said, tough. Seems the left don't like their own rules of engagement.

Funny and childish. You criticize the Left for their "rules of engagement" and then do exactly the same thing.

So not only are you being childish, you're also a hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I've got this song in my head and it will forever remind me of Trump.

Big Shot, Billy Joel

Because you had to be a big shot, didn't you
You had to open up your mouth
You had to be a big shot, didn't you
All your friends were so knocked out
You had to have the last word, last night
You know what everything's about
You had to have a white hot spotlight
You had to be a big shot last night

Yes, yes, you had to be a big shot, didn't you
You had to prove it to the crowd
You're so much fun to be around
You had to have the front page, bold type

Well, it's no big sin to stick your two cents in
If you know when to leave it alone
But you went over the line
You couldn't see it was time to go home
No, no, no, no, no, no, you had to be a big shot, didn't you
You had to open up your mouth
So much fun to be around
You had to have a white hot spot light

The song itself is even better!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Ah, so monitoring a guy who waves an ISIS flag around in London and is linked to hate preacher Anjem Choudary is authoritarian... riiiight.

Go and talk about your need to not live in fear to the families of the people killed by an ISIS supporter who was known to police and allowed to go about his business of killing.

Khan failed to protect the city he runs and he was stupid to tell Londoners they have nothing to fear. Simple as that.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join