It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Host: Trump 'A Piece of S--t' for His Response to London Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

I looked. There are no condolences.

Whatever the United States can do to help out in London and the U. K., we will be there - WE ARE WITH YOU. GOD BLESS!

That is not a condolence.

Then what would you call it? Of course it is.

He offers all our help, that we will be there. We are with you and God Bless. VERY NICE - all the way around. Strong, official, kind and with God.

Love it.

Peace and GOD BLESS TRUMP - HIS FAMILY - AND THE USA!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

a reply to: TinfoilTP

So CNN employs an Islamic religious studies expert

So?

no different than an imam

Big difference.

This isn't journalism it is actively working to undermine the government of the US.

Simply because they have an Islamic studies expert in their employment?

That said, Trump's response was...Trump: Tasteless and convenient for him, fodder for his base and the media, taking things out of context, and attacking others instead of being presidential and offering the necessary condolences and sympathy.

Radical cleric, radical imam, Islamic studies expert, take your pick they are all the same in the context of what he said.

I get that you think they are the same, but reality is that they aren't. Just because one is an expect in a field, in this case religion, doesn't mean one is radical, or an imam.

I get it, you're scared of Islam and Muslims, and think they should be silenced and probably banned, but all Muslims aren't radical or scary. It will be ok.

*pats head*

Wow, so he is NOT a radical muslim scholar/imam?

Sure sounds like one.

You say he is a regular muslim guy?

Huston, we have a problem.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carabao
a reply to: xuenchen

Ahooookay, so the biggest bs'er on ats is telling me that Trump might send some moab's down SA'S way?

Puhleeeeeease.....

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Soon as we done with the muslim ban, we are going to build a wall with meat...

Meat will be a terrible building material for a wall! Unless its pork, a pork wall will keep those pesky muslims out

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

is that all these type of incidents mean to you, a platform for condolences, prayers and thoughts?

Nope, but as president of the US, it's certainly not a platform to be a jackass, either.

And he could have at least been presidential enough to offer condolences.

Typical Leftist/Liberal bullsh*t.
More worried about Political Correctness than the real issues at hand.
Just cut the bullsh*t.....Who gives a fu*k about the exact wording?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Well, without reading the link and going off what he said in response to what Khan said, uh yeah, he kinda is.

Sedition! Dear Leader is not to be criticized! Out of the country with you!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Meat will be a terrible building material for a wall! Unless its pork, a pork wall will keep those pesky muslims out

Better use bacon, just to be sure.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Even the liberal LA Times published President Trump's condolences (2 of them) yesterday. The President also called Prime Minister May.

Source: www.latimes.com...

Whomever says that the President didn't offer any condolences, is in the same league as Anti-America CNN. Beyond disgusting.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

It would be hard to keep all that bacon from spoiling.....it would cost an additional $20 billion to refrigerate the wall.
I say we just have pig farms ringing the border...instead of terrorist sniffing dogs, get terrorist sniffing pigs.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

is that all these type of incidents mean to you, a platform for condolences, prayers and thoughts?

Nope, but as president of the US, it's certainly not a platform to be a jackass, either.

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

No, he is not.

Sure sounds like one.

I'm sure they all sound radical to you.

He is a pretty well-respected religious scholar.

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

OMG..that's funny!!!

link   
a reply to: Violater1

Send the gift of MOAB to the cube. That and only that, will make them realize that we are done!

Why don't you just take the other wingnut bigots and go to Storm Front? You'll be welcomed, they're your kind of people.

EDIT:

Also, blowing up holy sites? Really? Are we ISIS now? What is it with you clowns? Let me guess. You're a fundie and you WANT a holy war?
edit on 2017-6-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Well, without reading the link and going off what he said in response to what Khan said, uh yeah, he kinda is.

Instead of offering condolences, he shot his mouth off and made an arrogant fool of himself. Doesn't matter what he thinks, being a dick because he doesn't agree with the mayor's comments on the police (don't be alarmed or whatever it was) isn't the way to act. That's just being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole.

And we wonder why we as a country get no "respect" from abroad?

Typical Leftist response.
We get no respect in the world because we have not been tough enough on exterminating the radical Islamic cockroaches that have infested the civilized world.

Libertarian, actually, but thanks for offering more proof that the hard rightwingers can't see 2 inches beyond their own hyperbole.

We get no respect because we dig our fingers in everything globally, ruin countries on a whim for oil & control, and the general populace's mouths are often no better than Trump -- arrogant, dimwitted, knee-jerk and crass. And as if to prove the point of arrogance, the poster who pointed out the succession of tweets proved the point unwittingly. Oh dear me, my bad, I had one political swipe mixed up with another in order of posting. That doesn't change the fact that he shot his mouth off gloating before saying "Condolences from across the pond, mates". There's no place for anything but in the first place, but that kind of American trademarked P/A swipe--P/A feigned sympathy--P/A swipe sandwiching twaddle knows no bounds it seems.

link   

every body is in shock of what these terrorists are doing around the world but you didnt have to go to that extreme, but because of that i will say this to you, i dare you and any country in the world to do such thing, here i said it

link   

Wow, someone is triggered.

Did you have something pertinent to actually add to the discussion, or just wanted an excuse to go off on perceived "liberals" and "leftists" threat because that the only reaction you know?

I never said political correctness; I said presidential.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

every body is in shock of what these terrorists are doing around the world but you didnt have to go to that extreme, but because of that i will say this to you, i dare you and any country in the world to do such thing, here i said it

They won't, because in reality, the fallout would be about on par as if someone nuked the Vatican in retaliation for it's ills throughout history. For all the faults of either religion, destroying it's ground central is going to be the spark that lights a perma-fire under billions of asses. Want to ruin both humanity & the planet as a whole for eons? Sparking a full-fledged religious war will do it.
edit on 6/4/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carabao

It doesn't appear that love is doing any good, but allow me to be the first one to buy you a one way ticket to Syria so you can spread the love there. For the rest of us, we are faced, much as we were a few hundred years AD, with yet another zealous muslim takeover of the west. I know it doesn't fit with your love thing, but when faced with death and mutilation because you are an infidel, you can either bend forward with love in your heart right before your head is separated from your body and paraded around on Youtube, or you can grow a set and tell them enough is enough.

I don't appreciate a muslim POS calling our prez a POS. CNN is becoming a seditious POS themselves.

A very serious upheaval is coming. Best get right with your maker because with your attitude, you may be meeting him quicker than you thought. Maybe that's a good thing. I don't know, I'm too ornery to give in to this kind of religious zealot crap.

As for me, I won't watch a channel that gives a voice to muslim hate. CNN sucked before, they have become the enemy now.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Wow, someone is triggered.

Did you have something pertinent to actually add to the discussion, or just wanted an excuse to go off on perceived "liberals" and "leftists" threat because that the only reaction you know?

I never said political correctness; I said presidential.

I stand by it.....you are more worried about words than the issue at hand of radical Islamic terrorists killing innocent people.
What, if anything of pertinence have you added to the discussion other than badmouthing Trump over what you perceive as a slight to the British people?
Nothing.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

No, he is not.

Sure sounds like one.

I'm sure they all sound radical to you.

He is a pretty well-respected religious scholar.

So a regular pissed off muslim scholar. Not a radical.

Got it.

Respected by whom, exactly?

He obviously has an attitude problem with the USA.

Let him go back to iran as an ex muslim turned christian turned back to islamic brain eater.

Zombies eat brains, interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join