It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
a reply to: Sheye

Try not to let your kindness, civility and humanity blind you to the truth. Islam is a religion of expansion, domination and destruction of everyone else. You'll get it eventually.

Not until Muslims reform Islam from within will we see a change and most have no desire to.

Muslims ARE the problem.

My post was not in support of Islam but in support of humanity.

My apologies if it was construed the wrong way.

Islam is becoming a plague that will only get worse in my opinion unless " moderate" muslims do their part in vetting out extremists.

Even then ... I don't believe in the ideologies of Islam and fear the power they may one day hold in the western world.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Guard your 2A as if it were gold.....oh wait...GB

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Except for Afghanistan. However Afghanistan is not called the "Graveyard of Empires" for nothing.

link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It's really telling, how there are no attacks like this in US states with loose gun restrictions. Looks like those stand your ground laws trump run-hide-tweet.

Am I supposed to keep giving out my condolences every week, it seems meaningless at this point.

2nd amendment Britain.

boston marathon
aurora colorado theater shooting
centennial park bombing
virginia tech massacre
charleston church

not all muslim but terror is terror
the above is shootings and bombings

dont try to act like that # dont happen in the states

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Re-read my statement. Then check out the gun laws in those states you mentioned.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I wish it was that easy. I do. But the head of the snake isn't dead until it's all dead.

If there was a better way I'd be all for it too but history proves there is not. Sadly.

peace

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
a reply to: Sheye

Try not to let your kindness, civility and humanity blind you to the truth. Islam is a religion of expansion, domination and destruction of everyone else. You'll get it eventually.

Not until Muslims reform Islam from within will we see a change and most have no desire to.

Muslims ARE the problem.

I have studied |slam enough to know that it is a death cult and that there's no such thing as a "good" Moslem*.

We could be overrun, living under Sharia law, and slaughtered for refusing to convert, and the Left would still be telling us what "bigots" we were for not submitting to the Mullahs.

*(I spell it that way on purpose.)
edit on 3-6-2017 by SBMcG because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Exactly. # like this is why I am armed everywhere I go.

link   

originally posted by: muse7
It's mindboggling how Europe and the U.K. Are still allowing people that travel to Syria to return

Couldn't agree more. Anyone flying to Syria or IS controlled territory should be permanently banned from the country. Their families should be deported too.
Anyone preaching hate against Britain should be deported, or jailed if born here.
We give them too much. They're happy to come here, make money, buy propert - but they hate the country that gave it to them. They should go and live somewhere that matches their backward beliefs.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Re-read my statement. Then check out the gun laws in those states you mentioned.

you seem to know the laws. i dont.
cant be a pal and teach me

nobody carries in colorado? georgia? mass? virginia?
what about florida? the orlando shooting

terror is going on everywhere and it is not muslim exclusive

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Krakatoa
This is uncanny. This is the first time I have heard of terrorists splitting up and continuing the attack in separate locations. Could this be a new tactic we are witnessing here?

It's called gorilla warfare. And that tactic was first written by Sun Tzu in the 5th century BC.

Guerilla not Gorilla

I think that's the joke. A old 4chan meme joke.

You mean this joke?

me.me...

link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Black_Fox

There are fixes, just none our leaders have the courage to initiate. Not popular enough with the lemmings.

Agreed, there are fixes, but your under the impression said leaders see anything broken.

Maybe, just maybe this is what they want.

Refugees and/or immigrants are there to turn over Europe's population.

And maybe, just maybe, the people currently there, no longer matter.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Black_Fox because: SpELLiNg

link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Would love to see all the candidates for the next UK election stand together on screen stating they have to all agree on 1 thing, to secure our mainland from these attacks in the future

Good luck with that, Corbyn probably thinks its our fault, Lucas definitely thinks its our fault, Farron probably believes its god's punishment for gays and abortion, while Sturgeon probably thinks it's an English plot to stop the Scots being free.

Yes. And May will blame everyone else other than the Tory Government who have allowed hundreds of terrorists (Oops! Sorry. I mean: refugees) to enter Britain during the past few years.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You can stop a car with your gun?

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: kamatty
Witness tells LBC he saw a van drive into pedestrians at #LondonBridge and 3 men carrying knives jump out and then attack people

Just out for a walk on that beautiful bridge and then this.

London Bridge isn't anything special.

Tower Bridge (right down the road) is the cool one.

London bridge is a rickety little unremarkable bridge...basically, its falling down.

link   

The VA Tech and Colorado theater shootings were gun free zones. The Colorado nut specifically targeted a theater that had a no gun policy. These people are cowards. They're looking for soft targets, and we give them to them.

link   
Just seen a report on BBC News saying an eye witness has reported seeing one of the perpetrators with canisters strapped to his abdomen.

Hopefully theyre mistaken

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Call me crazy; obtuse haven't read the thread

But name 3 places in the world that make rules?

Vatican City
City of London
District of Columbia?

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Krakatoa
This is uncanny. This is the first time I have heard of terrorists splitting up and continuing the attack in separate locations. Could this be a new tactic we are witnessing here?

It's called gorilla warfare. And that tactic was first written by Sun Tzu in the 5th century BC.

Guerilla not Gorilla

I think that's the joke. A old 4chan meme joke.

You mean this joke?

me.me...

LOL That's funny. I was thinking of a old copypasta of a marine ranting.

link   
a reply to: grainofsand

No, but if I'm not hit with the car and someone gets out with a knife, well you know what they say about knives in gunfights. The entire point is they have no idea who is armed and who isn't. In London they know nobody is armed, hell some of the police aren't even armed.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join