It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
ok

why not

virginia

Open carry of a handgun without a permit is legal in Virginia at age 18, withstanding other applicable laws. Concealed carry of a handgun is allowed for persons who hold a valid CHP (concealed handgun permit), comply with certain restrictions, or who hold certain positions.

georgia

Under the law, a Georgia Weapons License holder may carry a weapon or long gun openly or concealed in any location that is not off limits. However, should you choose to openly carry a handgun, please be aware of the image you present to the public while doing so. They vote.

florida

A resident of the United States who is a nonresident of Florida, may carry a concealed weapon or concealed firearm while in this state if that person is 21 years of age or older, has in his or her immediate possession a valid license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued by the state of their residence, and

link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: face23785

You can stop a car with your gun?

Aimed correctly you can.

link   
Dam the BBC clearly just caught a reporter from the Times newspaper lying about what he saw. He said he couldn't get close to what happened but then when on to describe it in detail.

The Female new anchor immediately asked how he could have seen anything when he said he had not been close. The guy then tried to backtrack and make something else up and then said@i think i better go now' and signed off. That happened at about 00:28.

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Oh okay.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: face23785

You can stop a car with your gun?

Depending on the gun and the persons aim yes.

link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: SprocketUK

I wish it was that easy. I do. But the head of the snake isn't dead until it's all dead.

If there was a better way I'd be all for it too but history proves there is not. Sadly.

peace

Oh, its easier now than ever. When was the last time that someone did an Islamic attack who wasn't known to security services? Easy to round them all up, stick somewhere remote and give them a fiery send off.

link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: TinySickTears

The VA Tech and Colorado theater shootings were gun free zones. The Colorado nut specifically targeted a theater that had a no gun policy. These people are cowards. They're looking for soft targets, and we give them to them.

As long as we provide "safe spots" for them they will continue to use them.

Arm yourself...at least you have a shot!

link   

originally posted by: face23785

The VA Tech and Colorado theater shootings were gun free zones. The Colorado nut specifically targeted a theater that had a no gun policy. These people are cowards. They're looking for soft targets, and we give them to them.

fair enough
i dont know the ins and outs of the gun laws

my main point was terror attacks happen in the united states as well and they have for decades.
it is not muslim exclusive and the states are not exempt

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

With the exception of the Boston bomber the other incidents all occurred in buildings that prohibit civilians from carrying a firearm - concealed or exposed.

link   

Guns are prohibited in Florida establishments like the one in Orlando, it is illegal to carry hand-guns in South Carolina(I think you're getting confused on where stuff happened), Aurora has the strictest gun laws in the state of Colorado, and Boston is well... deep blue territory if that tells you anything.

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
ok

why not

virginia

Open carry of a handgun without a permit is legal in Virginia at age 18, withstanding other applicable laws. Concealed carry of a handgun is allowed for persons who hold a valid CHP (concealed handgun permit), comply with certain restrictions, or who hold certain positions.

georgia

Under the law, a Georgia Weapons License holder may carry a weapon or long gun openly or concealed in any location that is not off limits. However, should you choose to openly carry a handgun, please be aware of the image you present to the public while doing so. They vote.

florida

A resident of the United States who is a nonresident of Florida, may carry a concealed weapon or concealed firearm while in this state if that person is 21 years of age or older, has in his or her immediate possession a valid license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued by the state of their residence, and

West Virginia is a legal carry state...you don't need a permit.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Would love to see all the candidates for the next UK election stand together on screen stating they have to all agree on 1 thing, to secure our mainland from these attacks in the future

Good luck with that, Corbyn probably thinks its our fault, Lucas definitely thinks its our fault, Farron probably believes its god's punishment for gays and abortion, while Sturgeon probably thinks it's an English plot to stop the Scots being free.

Yes. And May will blame everyone else other than the Tory Government who have allowed hundreds of terrorists (Oops! Sorry. I mean: refugees) to enter Britain during the past few years.

Yeah, I can't argue with you there

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: kamatty
Witness tells LBC he saw a van drive into pedestrians at #LondonBridge and 3 men carrying knives jump out and then attack people

Just out for a walk on that beautiful bridge and then this.

London Bridge isn't anything special.

Tower Bridge (right down the road) is the cool one.

London bridge is a rickety little unremarkable bridge...basically, its falling down.

The one on the left is in Arizona, you can even see the palms in the desert.

edit on 3-6-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2017 by thesaneone because: Brain is broken

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: kamatty
Witness tells LBC he saw a van drive into pedestrians at #LondonBridge and 3 men carrying knives jump out and then attack people

Just out for a walk on that beautiful bridge and then this.

London Bridge isn't anything special.

Tower Bridge (right down the road) is the cool one.

London bridge is a rickety little unremarkable bridge...basically, its falling down.

Thank you for that, but half my family lives in Ireland and England. I visit once or twice a year and have been across both bridges on foot and by vehicle many times.

I used the term "beautiful" in reference to the setting and surroundings more than the (London) bridge itself.

link   
a reply to: Martin75

i am not against people carrying but i do worry about the cowboys out there. imo they are just as dangerous.

there was a story from ohio where a lady was walking into a wal mart and some dude snatched her purse and ran. a lady with the women pulled from her purse and started shooting at the dude as he was running away.

you dont deserve to die for stealing a purse and i dont deserve to die when i am walking to my car cause some cowboy tried to save the day and missed.

i dont know what the answer is but cowboys do exist.

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Re-read my statement. Then check out the gun laws in those states you mentioned.

you seem to know the laws. i dont.
cant be a pal and teach me

nobody carries in colorado? georgia? mass? virginia?
what about florida? the orlando shooting

terror is going on everywhere and it is not muslim exclusive

By the number it is. What you are talking about is another branch or madness the Lone Wolf Nut job.

Your point does not lessen Muslim goings on. Its just that simple. They have their own agenda, timetable, organization ect....much more to worry about over al than the nut cases.

link   

Please....

This is not about gun rights, or the second amendment, and the like.

Please stay on topic!!!!

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

link   

I wouldn't argue they are. They do tend to pick places they're less likely to encounter armed victims. Nightclubs generally don't allow guns, Orlando incident. San Bernadino, Cali has some of the strictest gun laws, not a lot of people carry. Boston bombing different animal, they left a bomb, nothing to fight. Aurora, again, gun free zone. There's a common theme here. They don't want a fight, they just want to kill as many helpless people as they can.

link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Guns are prohibited in Florida establishments like the one in Orlando, it is illegal to carry hand-guns in South Carolina(I think you're getting confused on where stuff happened), Aurora has the strictest gun laws in the state of Colorado, and Boston is well... deep blue territory if that tells you anything.

ok.
point taken

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Must be a good gun, my main experience is SA80's and they wouldn't stop a car moving at speed.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join