It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Britain may have a quick response time for police, but it still takes them time, and what do those police do to stop the terror attack? They use their guns, essentially an armed citizenry eliminates the response time, and that saves more lives.
edit on 3-6-2017 by GodEmperor because: gr.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Xcathdra

Must be a good gun, my main experience is SA80's and they wouldn't stop a car moving at speed.

If you were a bit older, you'd know just how good the SLR was

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here's what I do not understand? So if it's Daesh and Wahhabist's Alciada, talibahn (whatever Islam brand) That keeps continuing to do these dastardly deeds? What is they're plan, they're endgame? Do they really think this kind of behavoir will take over the world?

Do they even realize if this keeps up it will more than likely cause a massive backlash against all Muslims, Islam State and even brown and Black people hate in general?

I really been thinking about this a lot lately and folk's I sense we are approaching something engineered, stinky and evil to the core.

I hope I am wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

That was just a quick roundup for Ketsuko.

They're repeating stuff on the news now cos it looks like the suspects have gone quiet.

Live reports cant really say much else until they know what's going on. Lots of confusion etc...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Doesn't stop the car though.
But as I said, I only have experience with SA80's, maybe better guns stop cars.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: ketsuko

Van ran over several people, stabbing attack followed, second attack nearby, no suspects apprehended, armed Police evacuating area and looking for suspects.

Not much more known.

But officially, it may be an act of terror I'm told.

SMFH

Why do they think we need to wait to be told by them if it's an act of terror?

Also, if the government won't protect its people then they are just as culpable.

String them up right next to the terrorists.

link   
what is actually going on is there 3 separate attacks?

link   

originally posted by: HappyFisherman
Here's what I do not understand? So if it's Daesh and Wahhabist's Alciada, talibahn (whatever Islam brand) That keeps continuing to do these dastardly deeds? What is they're plan, they're endgame? Do they really think this kind of behavoir will take over the world?

Do they even realize if this keeps up it will more than likely cause a massive backlash against all Muslims, Islam State and even brown and Black people hate in general?

I really been thinking about this a lot lately and folk's I sense we are approaching something engineered, stinky and evil to the core.

I hope I am wrong.

That's their plan, I reckon. They want to turn this into "The world v Islam" and then they can welcome all the other flavours into their arms and convert them to their evil.

That's why it bugs me so much that no real effort is ever made to differentiate between people who just pray in a certain way and those who would impose their religion on the wider world.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Pray for Paris.

Pray for Brussels.

Pray for Nice.

Pray for Orlando.

Pray for Manchester.

Pray for London.

Gonna go out on a limb here and suggest the praying isn't working.

Tel Aviv?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HappyFisherman

They haven't seen that backlash yet, have they?

What's more. Every time something like this happens we have to go through all kinds of contortions to ignore the obvious until we can't possibly anymore, even up to assuring ourselves that every other religion in the world is, right now at this point in time, just as murderously violent. Then we get warned over and over that the vast majority if Muslims don't do this, so we better not backlash ...

It happens reliably every time.

We're being trained to accept this and even like it. After all, what are a few people here or there more or less?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Metropolitan Police‏Verified account @metpoliceuk 2m2 minutes ago

At 0025hrs 4/6/17 the incidents at #LondonBridge & #BoroughMarket were declared as terrorist incidents.
43 replies 2,665 retweets 844 likes
Metropolitan Police‏Verified account @metpoliceuk 1m1 minute ago

The incident at #Vauxhall is a stabbing and is not connect to the incidents at #LondonBridge & #BoroughMarket

edit on 3-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Must be a good gun, my main experience is SA80's and they wouldn't stop a car moving at speed.

I've heard the tales off my older brother, we'll have to agree to disagree.

link   

I hope I am wrong.

That's their plan, I reckon. They want to turn this into "The world v Islam" and then they can welcome all the other flavours into their arms and convert them to their evil.

That's why it bugs me so much that no real effort is ever made to differentiate between people who just pray in a certain way and those who would impose their religion on the wider world.
Yea I don't get that. I never liked the "Pushers" of anything, religion, drugs, advertisers, ect.

link   

I hope I am wrong.

IMO, that IS the plan. To start a final crusade against the west, one last GRAND battle to defeat the great Satan. With Islam winning and taking over the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Exactly my thoughts.. somthing els going on..

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
Britain may have a quick response time for police, but it still takes them time, and what do those police do to stop the terror attack? They use their guns, essentially an armed citizenry eliminates the response time, and that saves more lives.

I think citizens will have to be armed again if this continues... or at least the police armed at every level.
edit on 3/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: toysforadults

They reported the Vauxhall thing may not have been connected and an overreaction to something minor.

Still developing, though, so we have to wait and see.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: HappyFisherman

They haven't seen that backlash yet, have they?

What's more. Every time something like this happens we have to go through all kinds of contortions to ignore the obvious until we can't possibly anymore, even up to assuring ourselves that every other religion in the world is, right now at this point in time, just as murderously violent. Then we get warned over and over that the vast majority if Muslims don't do this, so we better not backlash ...

It happens reliably every time.

We're being trained to accept this and even like it. After all, what are a few people here or there more or less?
Yes but then it just takes "one tick" of mass hysteria and it's on like Donkey kong.

link   
Any updates?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I've heard the tales off my older brother, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Everyone has their preference I guess. I knew a lad who just carried an unchoked pump action for his whole stay in Belize. The only time he carried anything else was an M4 when he was helping some Rangers get up a hill

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join