It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

THANK YOU!

At least someone has a head on their shoulders. If people don't STAND UP and start to put the fear a death into these nutballs it will continue and get stronger.

peace

edit on 3311Saturday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
here we go again. the new normal. commence lighting candles/changing profile pics.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubilation T Cornpone

originally posted by: Doxanoxa
a reply to: Jefferton

Internment for anyone identified as having socio-psychopathic views.

It's a horrible, but inevitable, prospect.

The jihadists are known mostly. I am not above supporting a coordinated effort to go into the mosques, rooting out these radicals, and disappearing them from greater society, whether that be in internment camps or otherwise. The whole "he/she was a known jihadist" schtick that has inevitably followed each of these incidents is an empty offering anymore. It's long past time to be more proactive in preventing these terrorist attacks from occurring in the first place ...by whatever means necessary.

This! Except, I'd be a bit more blatant. Death camps for Daesh/IS types and their supporters. Just kill them and leave them for the rats and crows somewhere.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's mindboggling how Europe and the U.K. Are still allowing people that travel to Syria to return

+9 more 
link   
What will it take to break this cycle?

A nuke?

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: MysticPearl

christ humans suck so bad

this plowing a vehicle into a crowd # seems to be the new thing
walking down the street? get plowed into
go to a concert? get blown up
go to a movie? get machine gunned
give a person a ride? get hacked with a machete

not a day goes by where i am not reminded that i cant stand people

to be fair there are few instances where i am shown that people can be awesome but that is few and far between

one member in this site did something very nice for me and i appreciate it a lot. it was totally unexpected and it was super cool. that was a day when i thought to myself that maybe people are not all that bad

then that feeling quickly fades

Try not to let a handful of humans that are delusional color your feelings for all of humanity. Try and think of how many good humans there are that fight against these crimes or work on victims in the hospital . They need our appreciation and serve as a reminder of the many good ones within humanity.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2017 by Sheye because: Because I suck at spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

And sadly their families.

Or - give them the option to convert.

If not - send them to that piece of # *a* - I'll not even type the name.

peace

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is uncanny. This is the first time I have heard of terrorists splitting up and continuing the attack in separate locations. Could this be a new tactic we are witnessing here?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

A nuke?
Nuke the cube.

link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa
a reply to: Jefferton

Internment for anyone identified as having socio-psychopathic views.

It's a horrible, but inevitable, prospect.

Wait what? Not all people with these tendencies are necessary evil. I would gladly kill any terrorist to protect the innocent people. I guess the 3 knife wielding maniacs probably wouldn't have survived that long if it was in the US. The truth is europeans are generally cowards unfortunately.

I thought GB was on high alert and prepared for another attack. WTF happened? I hope they shoot first and ask questions later. F#ck trying to catch these scumbags alive.

Don't read Twitter because it will make you furious of all the stupid apology tweets. Social media warriors are a blight on humanity. Oh wait i'm not supposed to say anything because i vote for the AFD. F#ck these people are brain dead.

Can't wait for all the virtue signaling morons that will infest london bridge during another vigil and of course some dumb comments from the celeb front.

link   

originally posted by: stosh64

A nuke?

Very sad, but very true.

This stuff is the case of same ol $hit, just a different day,

And we already know, it will continue to happen.
And there are no fixes.

link   

William Craddick‏ @williamcraddick 17m17 minutes ago

The attack on London Bridge was being predicted by ISIS affiliated accounts on Twitter almost a week ago

larger image -

link   
Vauxhall station reopened.

May not have been connected after all.

Still a concern.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

They did this during the 2015 Paris attacks...one terrorist blew himself up outside a stadium, others attacked a restaurant and others stormed the bataclan

link   
Would love to see all the candidates for the next UK election stand together on screen stating they have to all agree on 1 thing, to secure our mainland from these attacks in the future

link   
a reply to: silo13

I wouldn't drag the families into it unless they are proven to be pro IS also.

Just kill every single person who supports these scum....
Time we in the West did the right thing instead of trying to pretend everything is fluffy bunnies.

link   
"We can no longer be reactive. We have to be proactive".
James Gagliano, FBI Special Agent

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I wasn't aware of that. Thanks! Looks lie they are trying it again. And successfully I may add. If only people would wake up and see that there is an insurgence among them...and take off the rose colored glasses before more innocents are killed.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
This is uncanny. This is the first time I have heard of terrorists splitting up and continuing the attack in separate locations. Could this be a new tactic we are witnessing here?

It's called gorilla warfare. And that tactic was first written by Sun Tzu in the 5th century BC.

eta:
OK OK. Nobody gets the 4chan joke.
So here...Guerilla.
Feel better now?
Does changing this provide a solution to this murderous religion?

edit on V362017Saturdaypm30America/ChicagoSat, 03 Jun 2017 18:36:53 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join