It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

32°C sans the humidity but the first day it hit me like a brick.

That's kind of what I want to do. The problem is they don't seem very responsive to my suggestions.
Lol the understatement of the millenium.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Where's everybody?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Nice music! Hed be even more dreamy without that ring on lol.

I just donated 25$ to my favorite music venue ever. a lot of bands who have come through my town made an album together. 25 bands. all the money goes to the club.

if they go out of business my life will be officially fake. we got off on the wrong floor and nothing makes sense anymore.

So im listening to that and missing seeing bands play everywhere. Thats where im at.

I cant link any of it because it was made for this only but damn I wish I could. Theyre all covers.

heres one of the originals that was covered though.

And the band who covered it for the album, sarah shook and the disarmers, one of their songs:

So you might be able to imagine how the first song sounds from the second band. god its amazing.

Its actually funny. At every new stage of my life I miss my old life in the specific way of how was I finding music? was I at bars? was I at arenas? did my friend invite bands to play at the house? was it something I copied off the radio onto a cassette tape? did my friend burn it off napster? Did I buy the CD out of the back of a car? And now I just miss anything live at all. I'm starting to get nostalgia for like 7 months ago. just randomly accidentally walking into music at random bars.
good music.
and now what?

edit on 2-8-2020 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Imagine this girl

Singing...

edit on 2-8-2020 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

We will adjust one way or another. But there's no such thing as a fully reversible change. We have already given up too much liberties, so at the very least you'll have to leave your full identification at the venue before you enter, best case scenario. Or worst case will only be allowed to enter if you're vaccinated, clean and leave your identification.
Cultural "spontanity" is for sure dead.
Because it won't be the last virus. Or bacteria. From now on the intervals between pandemics will shorten more and more.
It's on the hand only logical considering factors like pollution, decreasing general health due to life style and human Invasion into the wilderness, I don't doubt the "reality" of it.
But unfortunately at the same time there's convenience. Tptb have figured out they can't track and measure the populus digitally due to encryption. So the urge to gain data mechanically sts is too tempting.
I know for sure the Bavarian police has used costumer information cultural venues are legally obliged to record for criminal investigations.
Plus with all the testing you could, I don't know if it's done, build a nice database for genetical forensics or general analysis. Something like eugenics 2.0

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Isn't that what you want German one world government gurl?

You seem to not understand how much you are tracked already. micro antennas dont need their own power source. Youre probably wearing a few from clothing or shoes. you ever notice those small boxes above highways. they read into your car. they have them at certian stores now in the doorway and on all the products. Google knows basically everything. Not to mention some people do more targeted tracking. Especially around locations like airports for instance.

You cant hide peeps.
You can't run.

So whats your plan?
I still like the image of you watching the world burn coffee in hand.

I don't give anyone that much credit. There isnt one they. I was the they too..And you realize that when you are around those types.

"This is an historic moment. We have in this past year made great progress in ending the long era of conflict and cold war. We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order, a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders. "

that was their vision. Im fine with that. but thats only one of the powers. there are thousands others. China comes to mind. Thats where the future fireworks will be popping off. you werent in the us Army but behind the scenes Especially with regards to the whole of Africa. Like oh ma goodness guys. thats like an asymetrical super chilled war.

Things will always change peeps.
but you should really figure out what it is you want and do that haha.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Naja, nä? It's one of those mythological things where you get what you wanted and realise it's the opposite of what you imagined.

The question is (in regards to the many different parties) does even one of them really know and understand what that game is we're playing? What are the rules? What's the objective?
Because from here (no offense) it seems particularly the USA and her army are utterly clueless. What they did. What they brought home from their adventures.

It's not proof or anything but symbolically (and since everything on the metalevel only exists as an abstract of itself) the Gates of Hell (darvaza) are wide open.

I know Germany as a hole is clueless. China for sure too. The Vatican probably knows there's a game ongoing beyond that I doubt they understand anything.
And that's why I can't decide what to do, because I haven't figured out much yet either.

edit on 3-8-2020 by Peeple because: that's such a beautiful Freudian slip "Germany as a hole" I decided to leave it, alas theoretically I'd know better

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Oh well I like that post much better.
I already told you I can tell they arent that smart.
I can read people.

Remember when I said the people in this thread are top 1-5% intelligence?

Anyway. You are religious now?

Edit: I just read your reason for editing. I thought it was rather awesome too!

Everything is looking weird right now. 2020, the year of hindsight.

there is trouble in china, and they arent as savy as russia when it comes to border disputes.
And you no longer have USA patience.

pressure is on from everywhere and your slaves and theft
will destroy you.

culture is the strongest factor maybe economy is 2nd and military third. CCP is in trouble that makes Germany and USA look like we are fine.

edit on 3-8-2020 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I can tell you my rules.

love everybody and you receive more love.
respect everybody and receive respect.
let other people free, and they will let you be.

Thats what I want.
And doing the opposite of those things leads to chaos or disharmony..

"treat others how you want to be treated."
in your personal life it will bring happiness.
on the world scale it will bring cooperation.

the opposite will only cause destruction over time. the weird part is it rots the winners and losers at the same time when you divide. So the winners think they trick the losers, but they really killed themselves from the inside out.

Those "jesus quotes" in the bible are oddly spot on.

edit on 4-8-2020 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

That's not what I meant. Your personal conduct is a matter of your own conscience.
I was thinking more along the lines of the game metaphor I used. Like in "If I spread meme A the meta-verse converts it to B and will affect this group that way, the other group like so and modify the effects of the laws of further memes in this and that way..."

You know I'm not interested in what people think and do individually, I believe the best one can hope for is to stumble across a mechanism how to tell the lies from the sprinkles of truth.
As it is we got all failed methods because it's very human and at the same time contraproductive for our mental evolution that everybody just believes what they want and ignores the plethora of "soft proof" and anecdotes that there's a billion of other things going on.

Am I religious just because I believe there's "something like a God, a connecting universal consciousness"?
Am I an occultist because I believe "there are hidden agents influencing what coincidences concur to create all our accidents and collisions of the lines of events"?
Am I a scientist because I believe in "doubt and repeatable experiments"?

Or is that completely irrelevant because all labels mean nothing but a full stop to the inquisitive pursuit and I keep going anyways?

The Game objective (opinion!) seems to be no less than live or die on the scale of the species. We would have time to figure that out but sadly there's something keeping us from finding balance and harmony. We're always skirting on the line of "maybe we could survive" by a hair.
Then it gets better a bit and we got some leisure time to "improve" and invent stuff that sounds really good like CFC and luckily some coincidence shows us just in time we were really just looking for another way to kill ourselves.
What are those lines leading towards those "happy accidents" how can we make them stronger and happening quicker?
That would be a good rule of the Game to know.

But it's this immensly complicated fabric with that crazy confusing enthralling patterns that suck you in and make you go lost in details and marvel at them, some for a lifetime, nobody has yet successfully snapped out of that hypnotic "curse" and been able to convey comprehensible what they found because we fall back to the other thing I was talking about
"It's God/gods/aliens/spirits/chance/fate/illusion/mental-illness..."
And I'm like "aha great but what the # does that mean and where's that coming from, why and what does it do and how can we make it work for us?"

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I've really screwed up my sleeping pattern! I just woke up 1am from the craziest dream.
I'm on a train with this guy from school (a few years ago lol, he was hot back then, hobby sword fighting and wanted to become a Bundeswehr helicopter pilot I don't know if he did but he was in uniform) and my bra is gone, I fumble around to put it back on and see through the window massive black clouds being blown out by something in the air I can't see what it is.

Then the train moves upwards in a steep 90°angle and I can hear him say "that's ours" and it's like a flying aircraft carrier but with flying tanks surrounded. I see there are a lot more of those tank-like things one with a Spanish flag on it, going faster than everybody else.
Behind it with a terrace another huge flying war-platform type of thing with a green/red flag that doesn't match any real one and a young Saddam sitting grinning on the terrace.

The whole sky is black and it's dark like night, the train is suddenly a bus with only women on it and we have to get off for some checkpoint. I've lost my bra again and I hear someone say "Why does he have to do it? He has only one arm"

And I wake up and am like wtf?

Don't really know why reading it doesn't sound half as crazy as the dream was.
And since I already mentioned it: OMG was he hot! No boyfriend-material but like really tall and a real predator type it was medieval sword fighting with those gigantic two handed swords and he showed off one time with a friend of his and they wore those heavy chain mails and were moving super fast, it was crazy. I couldn't lift the sword or the chain mail.
And that butt! OMG that body was just insane. No gym pumped bs, but from moving a lot of heavy things around really fast. That makes a great body apparently.
But it somehow never happened. I remember there was a party and he was camping in one of the reading corners (I had a room and slept always at school, not all did) and I found him as he took off his pants, his eyes light up and behind me a friend of mine stepped in too and his mood dropped instantly...lol
Fate didn't want that to happen, might have been a good thing because I heard he was beating up the girlfriend he later had, allegedly.
Funny thing fate always got in the way when I had my eyes on potentially abusive men.

Why am I rambling about this? Because it's #ing 2am in the morning and I am UP! What else would I do? Can I have coffee? Is that okay 2am? It's #ing crazy!

edit on 5-8-2020 by Peeple because: ramble rambles

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
5:09
I'm reading Malcolm X's autobiography and holy # that's one heartbreak after the other.
He's just out of prison and fully under the spell of that conspiracy-guru.
Did you read it?
It's really captivating and well written. I know it won't end the way I'd want it to.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

"make it work for us."

how about asking if its ok to talk first. Maybe meet for dinner. the universe isnt your playthings.

and Ill also say you dont understand the meaning of what I write.

and you say no one tells you the true thing.

maybe you should just listen to the keys of solomon. that seems to be more what you are after. power more than seeing. Im more the shaman type. its not my place to trespass without permission.

edit on 6-8-2020 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I don't know... I read platitudes like the "treat others.." thing and my brain zones out. If you double down with Jesus I go into a coma.

Plus I said a billion times I'm looking for an end to all hierarchical thinking because that's part of everything wrong with the world. I seek understanding to achieve predictability.
That's not the same as control
edit on 6-8-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Im an evil scorpio so i find it fun to push peoples buttons if only to show them their shortcomings in freedom of thought. Jesus quotes are a great example of someone who became enlightened and people dont like that. I brought up jesus and called you religious hahaha. come on peeps..

its not about the others. when you meet "god" there is no such thing as others.

why do you want predictability?
if you had that the game is no fun anymore.

also history is your friend if you want to get out of your own human way and be more universal. You are Roman in your view of what I was talking about. heirarchy.. but thats not what the original thoughts meant before then.

Let me say something like this?
what are you bringing to the table? Why would an alien want to talk to you? what do they get?
Why should a machine elf teach you how the clock works or 7 dimensional physics or something? What do they get?

what is the desire to bring peeps into the fold?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Another career goal of mine: oracle. Can't do that without predictability.

I don't think you got any ulterior motive other than you got a poisonous sting and you like it.

Do you really want to talk about Jesus? Are you sure? Because that might quickly cascade into me talking about Essenes, magic, cautionary tales, misogynism, (my favourite) hierarchies, archetypes, the dangers of the saviour meme... and a plethora of other things I'm pretty sure you're not interested in.

And from God's point of view there are no others, from mine there are many.

Ask them. They contacted me. If only I knew...

edit on 6-8-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

See you are bringing everything to the table.
thats a lot of stuff we dont need.

I dont know if you realize I hate religion and I hate george bush.. I brought up the new world order and brought up jesus.

My mind no longer has easy buttons to push on or off.

misogynism is the bible lol. Slaves are a gift from god..
men wrote books that combined into a bigger book. the bigger book is the romans.. jesus was more about hanging with whores and stuff. 300 years later or whatever people made a different religion control system.

the savior meme is one of the most damaging things ever.
thats why I always question your motives regarding aliens .
and I say its all on you peeps. I call them to you "sky daddy" For clarity sake, I mentioned jesus as a person like you or me who took a trip and tried to explain it.. similar like john lennon. no need to put people higher up. we are all people.

You are the oracle. Thats perfect. Ill be the shaman. changing words reality relationship relativity just to show slowly how to see. thats me.. but maybe you will be. The oracle of the Ages. I really like that.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

*fist bump* we cool?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

We are always cool. The only reason I feel comfortable confronting you is because I feel safe doing so.

I was thinking we had a really interesting conversation.

*fist bump* is all we get to do in the service industry..

*hugzz* ?

Don't make me post another heart.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Oh gawd no that was really horrible. No hearts.
It's 11 now and I'm wondering if it would be okay to open the bottle limoncello since I'm up since 1 so ten hours in my world it's technically well after 17.
But I'm not sure what counts? My personal frame or the agreed on time of society?
It's really deep philosophical stuff going on here. If you think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join