It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

If he was really watching you I'd guess he'll come back. Then you can worry about things.
Talking about worry what if the woo really comes back and people can hear me think again? That's not an adventure I'd want. I want to fight giants. Or ride through the Balkan. Something cool.
What is sex?
Sex free for 4 years and don't even miss it.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

After 35 up to 60 it's all the same age group. But a nice touch you're summing up to 11...
What's up with 11?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Age group for what? Not as likely to die as above and below? That's the only statistic I know of for the age grouping you mentioned.

Eleven oh gee I dunno Alice; you said it was lucky but it has to be paired with seven as far as gambling goes... the weird thing is when does the gambling stop? As far as one is scared fearful or paranoid is my best estimation... some never want to get out of bed, some never want to leave the house, and some just linger in uncertainty.

Of course thinking one is taking a chance; I suppose never considered that a form "stealing"... so stealing being wrong? The question isn't what are the chances... as that thinks there is something to win or lose. As far as wisdom goes? No matter what occurs is a gain. Knowledge comes and goes in the moment; when needed when not needed... it is idle chatter trying rob it from a moment when it is actually needed. Such a thing creates the uncertainty principle.

Notice that uncertainty is not a law; because it is not considered the "norm" meaning there are a lot of "cocksure" individuals running around like they know something other than the intangible concept called something. Something cannot be anything; because anything is anything... so if we leave Occam a razor do you think he'll get back to work? I doubt we can recover the original. Of course shaving is easy so to continue anyone feel free to TLDR at this point...

Something would have to be a specific something... something cannot get any more specific than itself... so a compound is used in question. No question then it has already been answered. With query however? One has to be a curious monkey enough to fall in and say "Well what is this specific something?" and "we" as cohorts in curiosity say: "Eleven" OK so the specific is known "Eleven" so it can be dropped, now the compound is off? The something still lingers hidden as a question... as the one something has been defined as "eleven".

So since it is our question as a couple of mountain goats... what makes eleven so special? Is the query... of course we can debate this ourselves; since you said it was "lucky" a 4 and a 7 adding up to 11 is stretched by 3 when removed as the spread. So there goes your "3 some" or sum mentioned earlier... and since they say things literally things... means (x,x,x) figuratively. So if there is one figure such as 1 which can be represented by an x; and another that can be represented by an x then that means 2x so we can now simplify eleven in such a manner to be 2x as a space between two 1's is infinite in the macro and micro scale. meaning the comma in a set of (1,1) means infinite y between them... so (x...x) however as a set that means four so the dots are not needed so to be figurative with this literal? (xx) which brings us back to 2x or x+x... yet looking at 2x we only see one of them... or when looking at x+x we see three of them, the orientation of the smaller x one wants to say is a plus instead of an x is at a different angle +, one of these / and one of these to make one of these x... meaning / / make four or a set and together we have xx so why the ()? To imply the / and / have already come together? Obviously.

That y if you recall means infinite space and the addition of x and x means two of them, however in geometry xx and + is more like * which means multiplication... if one is multiplying something that means they are producing more of whatever that something is. So in our query 11 cannot mean 11=11 so since your post saying 11=lucky? The problem was already solved on your end.

On my end however? I had to do all of the above complicated logic and yet; it still does not answer what makes eleven lucky, the 11 plus 7 is an assumption if I considered that assumption correct then that would turn into an expectation in some possible future return it would be... so time passes... wait thats not the reason yarrr! and of course you know why that yarrr! at you would be wrong to do... as an assumption then made into an expectation of being correct... however your reasons and rationale for eleven being lucky is all yours and you... trying to base or figure out why that is without a direct query to you? Is illogical and the reason being? As it only becomes future cause to create irrational later... when such has occurred. Your lucky 11 was wholly disrespected from the beginning by not asking in such an example of the gambling assumption that it must be some how "related" or grouped in a set.

Well that assumption would arise from the prompt or "group" when there was an age bracket as a lingering in the subconsciousness. Which would make more faulty calculations via assumption and then expectation that it would later be a correct assumption... only to compound further issues and questions later that is pointless when an I am sorry my dumbass could not respect your individual reasons or rationale why 11 is lucky to you as an individual because I attempted to sort the reason or rationale by already existing stupid parameters and knowledge instead of querying you or asking you directly the reasoning.

Why that is so difficult is considered so; biologically for very good reasons and rationale... as it is an identifier or mark for biological entitles.

Such a thing as evolution from micro-organisms on up means something especially for dead/evolving planets or yet to evolve planets.

Contact is a link in the chain of life of causation... life is in a link or chain of causation because there are previous effects... dwelling on those previous effects is like an alert that there is a virus some systems are sympathetic or empathetic to them... sympathetic means been there empathetic means can feel it or know it at a distance so that is where I am going to keep you so good luck with that.

Of course that is how life gets on and off itself over and over in cell manipulation and relation to itself from microbial on up to larger forms... humans are not more complex as the given above math equations; they just retain a lot of rote stupidity that has nothing to do with what is occurring at all levels of life and being. To where they hide it or display it in various ways of communication...

So of course empathetic to such a coin toss is the best way to go... Reverbs is the most likely candidate as far as sexual possibility goes for his almost years in occurring sooner... than I or yourself if what you said was true. meaning less than two but almost. Of course those more reserved in such a manner seen and unseen known and unknown are the same and they have levels of knowing and being... although using deception is not typical although in humans it can be said to be atypical or asymptomatic of the species.

So from an ET point in all of our history? It has been called contact. Extra terrestrial just means; different ground, land, level, or being as far as experiential wisdom goes.

That link in the chain of cause and effect of life; individual and mass for "woo" is of course the one going to be called contact. Quite a few focus on becoming as change or impermanence is a universal recalling that "time" is just a concept despite others having made or fashioned "constructs" to feel like they accurately "keep" time.

Know thyself of course means quite a lot far more than one could ever to assume to be correct about... this is typically why those awake to such phenomena do not even bother to mention.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

11 is.. at least the way I used it is:

hmmmmmmmturn it up to 11

I don't worry peeps. Its why Im now basically running a kitchen. It scared me, but I was like so what.. This is my time of "just do it" see what happens. My fears dont turn into worries because they get used up.

Maybe that dude was like an angel or devil or alien.. able for me to see but gone so i notice.. or maybe hes an olympic runner lol.. I dunno. Who cares. Just thought it was odd.

You sound like "Don Quixote."

edit on 9-10-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

I have troubles with anything. The word, I avoid it mostly and try to form sentences with everything. The same goes for gambling, all in or nothing. But I'm good at gaining knowledge. Everyday a little something.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

The link is too far left, my tablet won't let me click. How are you BB did he get a hold on your soul? No? Probably no demon, don't worry he probably just thought you're sexy frying hot.
You may call me Don Wooxote.
I Take my day off today I just decided that and now pancakes for breakfast, maybe I go and fight windmills later, if I find any.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Hahaha GIANT windmills I hope.

Magic girl still has part of my soul.
But thats ok.

Im good. I just didnt get my day off.. Maybe next week.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Maybe just too much stress? And he was an ordinary customer. He wasn't sexy girl in disguise.
I'm a bit nervous because I didn't call to be excused yet. But I just don't feel like sitting around and stare at the clock all day.
Giant windmills are hard to find in the middle of the city.

Now you reminded me that my soul still has a love wound too. And the weather is grey. Maybe a perfect day to cry about past losses. I will never love again. But I had a sexy dream yesterday about a hot guy with a batman tattoo.
Do you think you'll love again? Isn't maybe love the biggest Woo mystery of them all?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I doubt that I will.

What is it with you and guys with terrible tattoos anyway?

I have some windmills coming up. Some of the powerful people around my way are planning something that I am still blank on.. meaning Ill be planning it when I know what they want. Its soon too..... Before that is a home "american football" game. Then a couple weeks later is maybe a 3,000$ party.

My work could never involve staring at anything really. Time is something I can never have enough of between other things. Even nothing takes time.
But I had some beers and fought in an alternate timline ww2. My tired mind is not so great at keeping my tanks alive or positioning my machinegunners where they can guard my other things..

When I was young games were amazing. Now I forget all the rules inbetween play sessions.

The guy was no customer.. he was in the back.. i dont want to describe as its a famous area. No just a random dude being weird, but that sometimes is a marker for the woo.
edit on 10-10-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

It's not work it's rehab for minor drug problems. There I said it, this girl needs therapy.
I have issues getting over it all. The woo, love and other catastophies. I haven't been very happy for quite some time now. But it's not very good and pretty boring. Or just not what I really need. I think I'll go back to looking for an explanation for it all. Embrace it instead of trying to fight it.
I envy you a bit, the fact that you have to work seems to make it easier somehow. Or you're just stronger?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Imagine a fluid reality.
The secret is the properties imbued in fuzzy matter.
Your science is trying to discover fuzzy matter.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Ehh maybe I am. It didnt kill me.. work makes me stronger because its hard.
But as far as therapy goes you have us as back up.
You can say anything to me im already full blown nutzo. Wont even bat an eyelash.

I mean i already knew something.
You hinted at it a few times.

The woo, love and other catastrophies, sounds like an interesting book that would later be made into a chick flick haha.

Oh and my stubborn is if i back off now somone else wins.. thats why i never could kill myself... and its turned into i cant stop now only forward. I refuse to loose.

Getting my drugged ducks in a row is my hardest test. I ran out of smokies and accidentally had to buy expensive running shoes (only store).. maybe i combine those 2 and be a non smoking person who runs and works out?

I ran to the store about 1/2 a mile 1/2 mile back today for artichokes for an order.. made it back in 10 minutes.. i still have it tbough i was dead tired after.

Im competitive.
Im a closet perfectionist..
That fights off all my weaknesses pretty well.

Youre strong as #.
But you already know that.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I'm a big soft crybaby. But I'm working on it. I take you as my rolemodel now and will get a job to keep me busy. From now on I'll fight back.
And work on all the woo in super stealth mode. I'm just so scared it starts again and everybody around me can hear me think again. I always go "lalala" in public places but that's exhausting too. I want to go back to be weird and cute. Not just sad and scared. But that might take some time. I should start by not being afraid to think what I want.
Love you BB, glad I found you on the interwebs.
Don't become a running non smoker... or try it Mr. Healthy why not. That would maybe take your sexy edge away. Get a horrible tattoo instead...

So how does this work being a closet perfectionist? Teach me your secrets.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

In my own time I dont care the quality of much of anything. I can sleep on the ground or in the woods..
But as soon as you add another person I have to make things way better. Write better. Cooking for instance.. I dont spend any time making sauces for myself. But for other people i get extremely specific on flavor and texture profile. I can be mad at it even if somone else thinks its awesome. Most of the time I and others seem to only see my aloof side. Closet perfectionist.

You should definitely be weird and cute.
Thats the best.

Me having more energy would only make me sexier don't get confused lol. Horrible tattoo not out of the question. Stars on my face though?!
Bahahaha..

I have a hard time explaining my secrets.
One of them is im insanely nice and nicely insane most of the time, until someone makes the same mistake 3 times over some weeks. Then I get serious and stern.

People like the crazy reverbs better, me too. But I need both if correcting course is needed. Get on my bad side and then you treat my good side that much better. I think thats the entire point of human emotion, evolutionarily speaking. Abused this thing becomes manipulation.. I only do it to correct mistakes, not to keep people on their toes.

While I look young and I do bad boy sh1t..
My body is starting to feel the pain. Just a bit here and there. When the body is healthy you can handle more stressors be them psychos, half kilo hamburgers, beer or cigs..

Drugs have better effects the better you already feel.

Everything is better.

edit on 11-10-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Thanks for the Badass-Buttercup 101. Lol
I try to take your words by heart. Big changes ahead. I feel happy today it's almost weird. As if I made a decision long overdue. I got a plan. For the first time in almost 5 years. I will move and get in touch with a horse again if everything works out. Wish me luck. First loads of applications starting today.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
wasup compadres.....

I have not been around for a while as i was busy at work..... any new big threads i missed??? you know.... the ones like Astr0 or something of the sort that made waves?

who better to ask than on this thread?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Good luck powerful peeps!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

We had a nice AMA with Knapp about his movie. One asked for Hidden Hand to return with no result. I don't know what are you interested in? Or is it about?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I got to wait for monday, first important appointment. But thanks. Reminded me of those self help mantras: I'm a strong independent powerful woman...
Ha

I got so excited and now I hit a wall again. Wait for after the weekend. What are you cooking good looking? Eyyyyyy

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Haha terrible, but im taking it.
I have to say it to at least two people today lets say including my boss. The eyyyyy part sounded like dice clay to me.

Lets see if those mantras work.

Im a Strong Independent Beautiful Woman!
Im a STRONG Independent Beautiful Woman!
IM a Strong BEATIFUL as Fck Independent Woman!

Hmm not working...

Though I guess through experience I don't have that inner voice anymore that goes "hey reverbs remember how much you suck?" That dude was a dick.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join